- Experienced Oracle ERP Technical lead/Manager, with over nineteen years of cumulative IT experience in enterprise applications/development including most recent 15 years of experience on Oracle E - Business Suite 11i/R12 plus good project manageemt/team management
- Well versed in leading the lifecycle of Oracle ERP implementations, complemented by deep functional knowledge of various EBS modules, and Oracle Application architecture.
- Proficient in software development lifecycle methodologies and enterprise change management processes.
- Good experience in study/audit of existing business process and preparation issue logs, collection of functional/technical requirements, client/user interaction, GAP Analysis, technical data mapping analysis and design of technical/functional data process flow charts.
- Strong experience in development and extension RICE components using Oracle Forms (6i, 9i, 10g) SQL and PL/SQL, Customization of forms using CUSTOM.pll, reports using Report builder, BI Publisher and Workflow, Oracle Discoverer, OAF and development of business reports using OBIEE. Hands-on experience in AME
- Areas of expertise include technical developments and deep functional knowledge in GL, AP, AR, INV, Order Management, PO, BOM, TCA, Oracle Projects Costing, Oracle Projects Billing, Oracle Project Management, iProcurement, HR, employee selfservice, manager selfservice, Oracle Time and Labor ERP modules.
- Have 2 full cycle end-to-end implementation, 4 Upgrade projects and 4 individual module implementation experience
- Rich experience in registration/migration of Forms, Reports, OAF UI pages, PLSQL programs, Oracle Discoverer and XML Publisher Reports and sysadmin and AOL activities
- Experience in development of interface and conversion programs using PLSQL and Oracle Standard APIs, migration of legacy data to oracle using SQL*Loader and UTL FILE utilities
- Implementation experience using AIM Methodology
- Good communication skills, inter personal skill and problem solving ability.
MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS SKILLS:
- Recruit, Mentor, and Manage Staff and Performance Development
- Deliver Results and Motivate Teams
- Team Resource Planning
- Process Improvement
- Software Development Methodologies
- Management Process
- All Phases of Application Development
- IT Governance Standards Such as ITIL
- Matrix Organization Experience
- Client and Vendor Management
- Solid Analytical Skills
- Exceptionally Strong Problem Solving
- Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Loader, Discoverer, Oracle Portal, Java scripts and HTML, BI Publisher, Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow Builder, CUSTOM.PLL, Oracle Alerts, AOL, AME, and Oracle system administration.
- Hands on experience in JAVA, JDeveloper, OA Framework, OPTIO, and Unix Scripting.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Oracle Applications Manager/Technical Lead
- Led the implementation of iProcurement module and improvement in P2P cycle which streamlined requisition, vendor management, SF294 reporting and payable processes.
- Led the implementation of Oracle EBS OTL module which improved accounting and payroll processes and substantially improved overall revenue of the company.
- Technical lead on implementation of Oracle Project management and More4apps Budget wizard which standardized company-wide budget and Revenue planning process
- Delivery Lead on a corporate-wide Oracle ERP Applications R12 Upgrade Project which streamlined and improved some of Accounting and Project management processes.
- Technical lead and developer on the integration of Incentive Check processing with the Oracle EBS AP module which improved Accounts Payable processing time and cost and survey group’s processing time.
- Led and managed the integration of the Subcontracting Contracts System into the existing Oracle deployment which improved contracting processes and saved IT budget by reducing servers and saved Contracts groups budget and cost.
- Supported as an individual contributor initially and then managed/led a team of consultants and developers in supporting/maintaining Oracle ERP and other enterprise-wide applications.
Confidential, Westwood, MA
- As a Technical Lead, managed all of the corporate Oracle application environments, which included new deployments, upgrades, and modifications.
- As a Project Lead, managed scheduling and prioritization of tactical and strategic initiatives in collaboration with various users and business units impacted by such initiatives.
- Led the technical work on EBS 11i Upgrade project which maximized the value of Oracle EBS investment.
- Also managed internal team/consultants working on this project
- Designed and built a new application for Department using Forms 6i and PL/SQL which improved processes related to enrollment.
- Upgraded old Reports using Reports 6i, forms using Forms6i, and Alerts and PL/SQL Programs to leverage new functionality.
- Managed integration of Discoverer with Portal, which included user interaction and .
- Built Oracle Portal website to in corporate Oracle Reports, Portal reports and other components
- Project Lead on OPTIO reports development which improved client facing documents for Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Support Oracle E-Business Suite version 10.7SC and 11i as an individual performer and lead the technical team
Confidential, Salem, OR
Oracle Systems Analyst
- As an Analyst for the Data center services team, managed application development and design for key modules such as Project Accounting, Oracle Purchasing, and Payables, General Ledger, HR, Payroll. Developed several custom solutions in collaboration with business users and consultants, and subsequently played an advisory role on their implementation.