- More than 20 Years of IT professional experience in software analysis, design, development, customization and implementation.
- More than 9 years experience as Functional/Technical Resource for core Oracle Financials modules i.e., General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Time and Labor, Project costing, Project billing for the full life cycle; Oracle Applications implementation including upgrades from 11i to R12 using Oracle Multi - Org, Multiple Reporting Currency.
- Experience in a wide variety of areas such as Gap Analysis, Module Setup, Business Analysis, Upgrade, Application Design, Conversion and Interface Design, Full life cycle implementation going through Development (DEV), Conference Room Pilot (CRP), User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Production, User Training, go-live and post go-live Support in complex Multi-Org Environment.
- Extensive experience in HR Organization Chart, Job/Positions hierarchy, Benefits, Salary Scale and Payroll calculations.
- Solid experience in Oracle Reports and Discoverer. Develop ad-hoc reports.
- Strong programming experience in creating Oracle objects such as Procedures, Packages, Functions and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Solid experience in Oracle Apps Administration. Manage creating users, responsibilities, menus and Concurrent Manager.
- More than 9 years of MAXIMO experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.net, C#, Java, J2EE, XML and HTML.
- Very good knowledge of UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating System.
- Solid experience in hardware and networking
- Possess good analytical, inter-personal and communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE:
- IT Project Management
- Oracle EBS 11i, R12
- Maximo Assets Management
- Oracle DBA 11g
- Maximo Workflow
- Maximo MBO
- Oracle Forms, Reports
- MS Access, SQL Server
- ASP.Net, J2EE, XML
- Document Management
- MS Office
- Windows Server 2003
- Maximo 5-7, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Discoverer, SQL, PL-SQL, SQL developer, XML, MS Office, Access, Windows and Unix.
- Microsoft MCSE 2003 Certified.
- Lead a project of Upgrade Maximo application version 5 to version 7.
- Oversee and participate in configuring and customizing Maximo screens, tables and perform UAT test.
- Develop/Perform the test scenario.
- Implement Maximo Mobile using Syclo application.
- Customize Syclo according to requirements.
- Worked as function consultant for Confidential .
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Work as function/technical consultant of MAXIMO upgrading project.
- Re-engineer the business processes of Client Company to upgrade from Maximo 5 to Maximo 7.
- Oracle Financial and Oracle Project.
- Propose and carryout the high level functions modifications.
- Train the client System Admin.
- Analyzed business requirements and work with end users to assist with the functional design, development and customization of Oracle EBS applications.
- Perform unit and application testing, issue resolutions and provide troubleshooting for Oracle Support.
- Attend Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Hands-on training for more than 50 hours.
- Develop Access Database application.
- Contribute in data validation and clean-up of survey projects using Excel and SPSS tools.
- Attended a technical course in American Career Institute at Confidential is Oracle 11g Admin and Microsoft Enterprise Management.
- Studied Oracle database admin, ASP.net, SQL server, C#, Java, J2EE, XML and HTML.
- Undertaken functional implementation task of customized Document Management System for one of my clients.
- Evaluate different applications like SAP, Oracle Financial, MS Dynamics and Adept Financial. Produced Gap-Analyses document for each application
- Developed and applied the institution’s IT plans
- Prepared and monitored the annual budget for IT services at the company level
- Lead multidisciplinary teams, modernized computer systems, set project goals, timeliness, budgets and manpower requirements to implant ERP systems
- Migrated the company existing COBOL system to ERP & MAXIMO
- Combined Supply Chain Management functionality with traditional enterprise resource planning software
- Set information security policy
- Monitored and managed the performance of IT related services
- Implemented all modules of MAXIMO Ver.5.2. Integrate MAXIMO with financial application “Adept financial .Net”
- Implemented Primavera Project management and integrated with MAXIMO
Senior Business Analyst - IT Division
- Liaised between users and developers of computer systems and converted users’ requirements into technical solutions that could be developed on a computer. Additionally, suggested ways that business processes can be changed so that the process is streamlined and improved, which in turn should make the process more amenable to inclusion in computerized solutions. Also ensured that users receive an efficient and effective IT support services.
- Conducted methodical investigation, analysis and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, and the information used.
- Implemented ORACLE E-Business suits as Multi-Org and Multi-Currency environment.
- Planed, organized and conducted training as required to all levels including senior management.
- Contributed to Application customization using OAF, AOL and Oracle reports.
- Developed Oracle Users, Responsibilities, key/Descriptive Flex fields and Functions.
- Developed financial & HR applications using ORACLE Forms, Reports and Discoverer
- System Administrator of “Data General” mini-computer, OS AOS/VS
- Trained, and provided support to computer users
- Undertaken the migration of the Human Resources management system from COBOL application to ORACLE database application.
- Managed and modified a COBOL Personal Application