- 9 years of experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, Eagle Pace/Star, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in working with large, complex and diverse data sources and destinations.
- Experience in translating business requirements from managers, analysts and stakeholders to data needs.
- Strong exposure to work in a highly volatile production environment with multiple teams and well versed with complete software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data from multiple data sources.
- Expert in creating indexes, Views, complex Stored Procedures, user defined functions, derived tables, CTEs, Triggers and Performance tuning to facilitate data manipulation and consistency.
- Experience with Agile and Kanban development methodologies.
- Experience in data modeling with both Star and Relational data models using Microsoft Visio and SQL Developer Data modeler.
- Experience working with Control - M, Remedy Access, Jira, Confluence, Service Now.
DBMS & RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle 10g,11g,12c, MS - Access
ETL: Eagle Pace Star, Informatica.
ETL Data Source/Destination: SQL, Oracle, XML, Flat Files, Excel, API,FTP, OLAP, OLTP
Programming Languages: Unix(shell scripting), Python, C, C++, PL/SQL
Reporting Tools: Eagle Pace Advanced Reporting
Other tools: Microsoft Visio, SQL Developer, TOAD, PL SQL Developer, Remedy Access Management, Service Now, Jira.
- Working with stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify suitable eagle pace/star capabilities to meet production release deliverables. working on legacy system attributes and analyzing patterns to map these to eagle attributes. understand eagle components to be developed and create technical design documents to better facilitate developments.
- Develop new eagle solutions using various modules of Eagle Pace & Star like Message center, IWS (Integration Workflow Studio), Automation center, System Management Center to ingest, extract, and update data to and from ABOR data hub.
- Configuring field rule, data rules, grouping rules, reporting rules and roll up and analytical fields to create Eagle OLAP and advanced reports (Eagle General Reporting).
- Customizing existing solutions to implement business requirements using Eagle IWS to load and extract generic data.
- Modifying existing PL/SQL procedures for reports and processing accounting data to fit changing user requirements. performing Unit and System testing on developed components.
- Implemented a new reporting method using Java API, Eagle Star Message centre module and Oracle procedures to increase data accessibility to business users according to their requirements.
- Created requirement documents on a regular basis based on the discussion with business users and implemented the same using various modules of EAGLE, ORACLE PL/SQL, UNIX and PYTHON.
- Development and Enhancement of new and existing uploader’s and exporters for loading and extraction of data into and from the Eagle PACE Data Warehouse and post implementation support of such modified versions for the continued reporting of data on a daily basis.
- Created multiple Message Center streams along with oracle packages, functions, stored procedures to implement user requests.
- Testing Implementation and post implementation support for the components migrated.
- Requirement gathering with users for the Creation of new uploaders, exporters along with enhancements in existing components based out of eagle pace data warehouse and performance module and implementation of the same in the system.
- Provided solutions to business users on the daily issues related to performance data occurring in the system.
- Worked on creating a star data model to incorporate data from a new client into an existing system so as to properly adhere to reporting needs of end users.
- Provided mapping information to business users by understanding the requirement and if approved then creating a business requirement document for the team's understanding and implementing the same in the system.
- Created PL/SQL procedures for uploaders, exporters and advanced reports according to user’s requirements and inputs provided.
- Implemented a new method to calculate daily net return for daily dividend funds which have their dividends distributed on a daily basis and have a different method of calculating net return from normal funds. The requirement was to separate them out from the conventional normal funds and then load data, and then based on that data calculating the net return. This data was then used for reporting purposes.
- Actively took part in Eagle Front End Environment and Oracle database Upgrade to a new version and did post implementation support for the same.