- Good Expertise and implementation experience on Oracle Fusion HCM Offerings: Talent Management, Workforce Deployment (Core HR), Workforce Development (Goal Management, Performance Management, Talent Review and Succession), Absence Management, and, Security.
- Experience in Creating HCM Extracts and Delivery Options for Extracts and Experience in Creating Reports and Analytic using Fusion HCM.
- Worked as Techno - Functional specialist of Oracle EBS 12.1 and 12.2. Strong experience in Oracle R12 technical architecture and modules. Oracle EBS Developer with Purchasing, Inventory, WIP, OAF
- Strong experience working on Oracle Financials modules (AR, AP, CM, FA, GL AND SLA)
- Excellent experience in Data loading into Fusion HCM using HCM Data Loader Tool which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, and Salary info.
- Have migrated Oracle EBS R12.1.3 from on-premises to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure using lift and shift.
- Have created and managed Oracle Database (DBCS), Java Cloud Service in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Worked extensively on Oracle EBS Cloud Manager. Moved EBS onsite to OCI using EBS Cloud Manager
- Experience in Data Mapping and integration process such as defining data source and target in XML structure as well as Meta data management.
- Hands on experience on participating in Sprint Planning and Sprint review meetings for Finalizing the Sprint Backlogs and Verifying the sprint outputs respectively.
- Experiences analyzing requirements and translate business needs into long-term business intelligence solutions leveraging MSBI suites (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Power BI, Tableau and Micro Strategy.
- Expertise in Extraction, Transformation and Loading data from Oracle, DB2, AS400, SQL Server, Access, Excel, Flat Files and XML using different tools such as SSIS, Info Sphere and Oracle Data Integrator.
- Strong expertise in oracle HCM modules like Core HR, SSHR, Payroll, Oracle advance benefits (OAB), Oracle time and labor (OTL), Compensation workbench (CWB), performance management system (PMS), I-recruitment and Oracle learning management (OLM) Modules.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, ETL processes, cleaning data, Data table structures, Schemas.
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering from business users for documentation of Business Requirement Documents (BRD), transformation of requirement to Software and Functional Specification for the documentation of Functional Specification Documents (FSD)/Software Requirement Specifications (SFS).
- Expertise in data analysis using various tools and writing SQL queries against various databases including Oracle.
- Hands on experience in design, management and visualization of databases using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience working in back end tester by writing SQL Queries and PL/SQL scripts on large enterprise data warehouse systems.
- Analyzing data in various formats, converting data to standard formats and running data validations.
- Experience in Design and develop Oracle OTBI and BI Publisher reports using SQL Scripts, functions and procedures.
- Experience with defect tracking and test management tools like JIRA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills written, verbal, conceptual and presentation
- Excellent technical, analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Self-motivated to take additional responsibility for communicating; including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved, completing the project in allocated budget, on schedule and within project scope.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012, DB2 and Netezza
Cloud Tools: Oracle Financial Management, Oracle Planning & Budgeting, Oracle Business Intelligence and Oracle HCM
ERP Tools: Oracle Fusion, MM, OFSAA, EBS, JD Edwards, JDA, Power Campus and Infosilem
Project Management Tools: MS Project 2010, Jira, Confluence, Gantt Chart and WBS
Workflow Tools: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Erwin, BonitaBPM and Microsoft Visio
Languages: HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, C, C#, ASP.NET
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Red Hat Linux and Centos
Database Administration: Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Database Operations: Performance and Tuning, Backup and Restore, Corruption and Recovery, Auditing and Security, Managing login and Permission
Database Development: Data Modeling, Database Creation, Data Conversion and Loading
Data Mining Tools: Oracle Report Building, Graphics Builder and Excel Pivot Chart
Data and Workflow Tools: TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Aginity, Sql*plus, Data Pump, SQL* Loader, Import/Export, SQL Developer, APEX, Putty, WInSCP and Xming
Other Tools: Case Diagram, UML, DFD, ERD and Altova
- Participate in Multiple meetings as required in Agile methodology such as Sprint planning sessions, Sprint Demos and Refinement sessions with whole scrum team
- Work as Oracle Fusion subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes on OTL and Payroll integrations and mass updates.
- Responsible for Implementation Support / Configuration of Oracle Fusion HCM Global Payroll, Absence, Performance Management and Workforce Modeling modules.
- Identify business requirements for Core HCM, Absence, compensation, Performance and map them to Oracle HCM Cloud Application functionality.
- Prepare and maintain the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Conduct detail and comprehensive Business Analysis by working with the end users and other key stakeholders to identify the system, operational requirements and propose enhancements.
- Document the current process flow, business requirements and fit gap analysis for different modules of Oracle Fusion and HCM Cloud such as (Procurement, Expenses, GL, AP, AR, Performance Management, Payroll, Time and Labor etc.).
- Involve in perform Configurations as per the design for HR, Payroll, Self Service, Learning Management, Approvals Management and OAB modules.
- Deliver Functional and technical specifications for the new solution integrations as a SME for Oracle EBS.
- Assisted in Payroll lifecycle process using Oracle HCM Cloud like hiring, element entries, W4, validating data and processing payrolls.
- Design and develop the data flow among different systems that allow for integrated data reporting of student, financial, human resources and grant information and other informational sources for a single platform for reporting.
- Serve as a technical lead for Enterprise Reporting system, develop and customize Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and BI Publisher reports in Oracle and HCM Clouds
- Handled SRs in Oracle dashboard and provide technical support to end users by corresponding with Oracle support group
- Work with Release Management teams and Scrum Master to send the build code to Production environments and done Business Validation once the code is sent to Production environments.
- Update Project status bugs through JIRA.
Oracle eBS Business Analyst
- Implemented SDLC, which include Waterfall methodology with requirement specifications phase and development phase for overseeing Oracle EBS Capabilities and best practices
- Work with Business Analysts and Business Units to analyze business needs, document detailed requirements.
- Provides delivery teams the direction/support on function and design. Produce functional designs that align with the enterprise strategy.
- Utilized Agile methodology to configure and develop process, standards and procedures and created a Business Requirement Document.
- Developed complex SQL Scripts to retrieve data from Power Campus.
- Coordinated with Scrum Master for Project Progress and Release Management. Managed Product and Sprint Backlog to achieve the Sprint objectives in Agile methodology.
- Worked as Solution Architect and Data Architect to provide input into the Enterprise Data Model in support of Master Data Management and Data Governance.
- Implemented SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) methodology for the developing life cycle, followed the standard process in the application, and elicited requirements from end users.
- Created and defined XML Message Schemas (XSD) and provided data mapping into XML structures.
- Prepared and documented all data mapping documents from DB2 to MDR and from MDR-Netezza for BI Reporting.
- Developing Oracle objects (Packages, Procedures and Functions) & integrate them with OFSAA front end using OFSAA user interface/OFSAA application suite. Develop, document & unit test PL/SQL procedures required to support web-based application, external interfaces, data migration and scheduled back-end processes.
- Queried the databases, built and executed complex SQL queries for data extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Supported ETL team through implementation of Data integration.
- Extensively involved in Data Profiling and Data Explorer.
- Documented Metadata in an Excel spreadsheet that serves as a consistent enterprise level standard at FGL.
- Assisted Scrum Master in the SCRUM meetings like Sprint Planning meeting, Sprint Review Meeting, and Sprint Retrospective meeting.
- Installed application server, report server and Database Server.
- Designed logical and physical data model, Storage Capacity Management as well as Backup and Recovery.
- Successfully migrated data between different heterogeneous sources such as fate file, excel and SQL server 2012 using SSIS, BCP and Bulk Insert.
- Extensively used SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived Column, Data Conversion, Aggregate, conditional Spilt, SQL task, Script task.
- Designed and developed complex reports including sub-reports, parameter-based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports, analysis reports and data reports.
- Developed front end using MS Access to enter data and to view report and established ODBC connection with the SQL Server 2012.
- Estimated development time, prioritized different tasks, and accomplished workload efficiently through MS Project.
- Provided end-user manual document.
Oracle EBS Developer
- Worked on Technical and Functional aspects of Oracle EBS 12.2
- Responsible to develop and implement Oracle EBS R12 Interfaces, extensions, modifications, localization, and integrations using SQL, PL/SQL
- Worked closely with technical and functional teams and assist in development and testing
- Provided technical development and support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules - AP, AR,CM, FA, GL AND SLA
- Responsible to support the Applications team with his/her PL/SQL expertise in batch processing, SQL tuning, shell scripting
- Responsible to work with accounting and finance team to understand the requirements and implement the functionality