- Technology and business professional with over nineteen years of cumulative experience in enterprise software development and in the design, implementation, customization and management of Oracle ERP applications
- Extensive expertise in leading large and multi - faceted software development and customization projects, including customization of base seeded stacks
- Over fifteen years of experience in managing the lifecycle of an ERP (Oracle E-Business Suite) implementation complemented by deep functional knowledge of the ERP stack and Oracle Application architecture
- General management experience focused on recruiting, mentoring and managing skilled software development professionals
- Proven ability to deliver results and motivate teams, in challenging and often stressful environments.
- Proficient in IT governance standards such as ITIL, software development methodologies and enterprise change management processes
KEY TECHNICAL FOCUS AREAS:
- Proficient in Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL *Loader, Discoverer, Oracle Portal, Java scripts and HTML, BI Publisher, Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow Builder, CUSTOM.PLL, Oracle Alerts, AOL, Oracle system administration
- Functional knowledge of various Oracle EBS modules including GL, AR, AP, Oracle Projects, Project management, Purchasing, OTL, Order Management, Inventory, Fixed Assets, HCM
- Broad understanding of Oracle Applications architecture and table structure and expertise in building custom applications or extending seeded Oracle functionality
- Hands on experience in JAVA, JDeveloper, OA Framework, OPTIO, Unix Scripting
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Applications Development Manager and Oracle Technical Lead
- As an Applications Development Manager I lead a team of consultants and developers that handle the various facets of an Oracle ERP implementation.
- My role challenges me to constantly identify and recruit new talent while keeping the current team engaged and motivated.
- As an Operations Manager, I own service delivery quality for the Software Engineering Center of Excellence.
- I develop and institute operational processes and manage escalations around service quality.
- I chair monthly IT operational meetings that report and interpret key metrics to the IT executive leadership team.
- Delivery Lead on a corporate-wide Oracle ERP Applications R12 Upgrade Project
- Led the integration of the Subcontracting Contracts System into the existing Oracle deployment
- Led the integration of Incentive Check with the Oracle EBS AP module
- Led the implementation of Oracle EBS OTL module
Confidential, Westwood, MA
- Led the technical work on EBS 11i Upgrade project
- Designed and built a new application for Department using Forms 6i and PL/SQL
- Upgraded old Reports using Reports 6i, forms using Forms6i, Alerts and PL/SQL Programs.
- Project Lead on OPTIO reports development
- Managed integration of Discoverer with Portal , which included user interaction and
- Led the LTX WARS (Worldwide Application using Oracle, ASP) System Project
Confidential, Salem, OR
Oracle Systems Analyst
- As an Analyst for the Data center services team I managed application development and design for key modules such as Project Accounting, Oracle Purchasing and Payables.
- I developed several custom solutions in collaboration with my clients, and subsequently played an advisory role on their implementation.