- Whether it’s developing a new process improvement system, addressing a last minute customer change request or providing high - level sales reports the goals remain the same: transform the data to business-information-driven, rather than technology-information driven and provide the end-user with an easy-to-use environment.
- Twenty plus years professional experience with a Confidential 500 company in Information Systems and Applications Development.
- Diverse experience with process improvement, e-business and IT projects.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and successful proposal experience.
- Consistent record of promotions and increased responsibilities over past twenty years.
PROGRAMMING AND SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Oracle E-Business Suite and years of experience
- Oracle Web iStore Developer
- Oracle Configurator Developer
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Inventory/ Bills of Material
- Oracle Advanced Pricing
- Windchill Application and year of experience
- Windchill Materials & Substances
Confidential, Davidson, NC
Oracle Configurator Specialist
- Responsible for the development, accuracy and maintenance of model structures within the Oracle Configurator Developer (OCD) application and inventory module (Item Master and Bill of Materials) of the Oracle business Suite (EBS) for the Americas 11i and R12 Global Configured Equipment Items.
- Designed configurator interface for optimal customer use; used advanced rule-building to guide customer through ordering process; interfaced with product engineers and Marketing to establish complex equipment scenarios; built configuration routines and requirements, while simultaneously developing additional coding and customizations to enhance the user experience.
- Assist the manager in establishing project plans, estimating and validating both the Product Configurator Analyst work efforts and communicate the status of tasks to all departments involved in the design and implementation of products in the OCD.
Confidential, Taunton, MA
Analyst Business, OPS Senior
- Managed and deployed the iStore/Configurator On-line Ordering Guide interactive website.
- The website enabled users to access over 5000 commercial off-the shelf, semi-rugged and fully-rugged computing platforms and accessories.
- Collaborated with other IT functional areas to resolve iStore/Configurator issues.
- Minimized disruption to the user interface community when changes occurred to the application.
- Resolved issues including: actively traced patch issues and pursued software upgrades to resolve outstanding enhancements and customizations; managed iStore/external integration projects; security external port issues, increased Server memory, Oracle version upgrade from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 and DBA CZ table issues.
- Managed day-to-day operational activities of commercial product lines with sales of $25M.
- Established procedures to streamline processes from order receipt through billing.
- Coordinated activities between business and functional organizations.
- Interfaced with customer and suppliers to ensure successful performance.
- Organized cost proposal, budget and program reviews with management.
- Developed customized information system for Sales, Delivery, Configuration and Logistics.
- Supervised all support activities.
Program Office Administrator
- Coordinated retrofit activity for 5,000+ commercial hardware items.
- Served as customer service representative for warranty and retrofit activities.
- Provided timely and meaningful performance analysis to management.
- Supported order material and configuration management functions by providing operational expertise.
- Established guidelines for information tracking and database management.
Material Management Analyst
- Assisted with implementation of new manufacturing and material management system
- Ensured smooth transition from MIL-SPEC contract environment to commercial for Confidential
- Increased efficiency and through put for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) deliveries.
- Coordinated and supervised expediting and shop floor control activities.
- Assisted with operation task management for multiple projects.