To utilize my Security domain knowledge in Architecting and Designing Identity Management, Access Management and Access Governance solutions or frameworks and work as Senior IAM Architect.
- I have total experience of 9+ Years of experience in providing solutions for Identity Management, Access Management and Access Governance.
- Has extensive knowledge in security domain - including Identity, Role Manager, Identity Governance, Access Manager, and Identity Federation.
- Handled responsibilities as IAM Architect, IAM Technical Lead, Sr. IAM Consultant, Specialist, Software Engineer, and Module Lead.
- Has knowledge and experience in Solution Architecture, Requirement gathering and analysis, Functional Specification, Design, Implementation of Identity Management solutions with different Identity Manager Products.
- Has expertise knowledge in IAM Assessment, Implementations, Upgrades and Migration.
- Has experience in implementing IAM solution using ForgeRock Identity Stack (Open IDM, Open AM, Open DJ).
- Has expertise knowledge in OIM, OAM, OIF, OVD, OHS, Sun IDM, and Tivoli IDM, CA IDM, CA Governance, Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA).
- Has expertise knowledge in Core Java, J2EE, and Developing Web Application on different application servers and on different databases.
- Has experience in developing Web Application UI.
- Excellent knowledge Application Security principles.
- Has exposure in design and implementation phases of projects and custom component development.
- Has work experience on UNIX & Linux environment.
- Has in-depth understanding of IT infrastructure and web architectures.
- Has Strong process understanding and enabling them with relevant technology.
- Strong fundamentals of technology with ability to add values to the business using technology.
- Strong Programming skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, team management skills.
Identity Manager: Oracle Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Sun Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, ForgeRock OpenIDM
Role Manager: Oracle Identity Analytics, Aveksa, CA Governance Manager
Access Manager: Oracle Access Manager, ForgeRock OpenAM, IBM Security Access Manager
Virtual Directory: Oracle Virtual Directory
Privileged Account Manager: Oracle Privileged Account Manager
Identity Federation: Oracle Identity Federation.
Performance Tools: Apache JMeter, Load UI Web, Badboy
BPM Tools: WorkPoint, FlowBrix, Oracle SOA
Directory servers: Sun One Directory Server 5.2, 6.3, Microsoft Active Directory, CA Directory, OID, ForgeRock OpenDJ
Mobile App Development: iOS6 based App Development for iPad.
Application/Web Server: Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Apache, IIS, Oracle HTTP Server
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE.
Web Technologies: AngularJS, REST Services, Web Services, JSP, JSF, Oracle ADF, XML, XSD, CSS, HTML, Struts, Spring, iBatis, Hibernate, Velocity, Ext-JS.
Scripting Languages: Excel Macro, Java Script, Perl
Information Retrieval: Apache Lucene, Apache Tika, Apache Luke, Apache Solr.
Scheduling: Quartz 1.6.x and 2.x
RDBMS: Oracle, My SQL, DB2.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008, UNIX, Linux, iOS.
Tool: VMware Workstation, WinScp, Softerra LDAP Browser, CVS, SVN, MS Visio, SQL Developer, Soap UI, Eclipse, Net Beans, JDeveloper, Perforce. IntelliJ IDEA
Sr. IAM Architect
Technologies used: OIM 11gR2 PS2, OIM 11gR2 PS3, OAM 11gR2PS2, OAM 11gR2PS3, OHS, OVD, OAM 10g and 11g Webgates, SharePoint 2013, Policy Center, Claim Center, AD, Exchange, RACF, SAP HRMS, Other DB based applications, Oracle RAC DB
- Support in Pre-Sales activities
- Conduct Requirement gathering and clarification workshops
- Architect and Design PS2 to PS3 upgrade solution
- Conduct design and review sessions with different stakeholders
- Resource Planning
- Prepare Technical Project Plan
- Assist development team in upgrade implementation
Technologies used: Oracle Waveset, OIM 11g R2 PS3, OAM 11gR2 PS3, OHS, OUD, OVD, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Cloud Applications
- Architect and Design Cloud Hosted Oracle IAM solution.
- Lead Design and Architecture workshops
- Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis
- Prepare and Present Architecture and Solution Design documents
Technologies used: OIM 188.8.131.52.x, Oracle DB, OHS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP HRMS
- Arrange workshops to understand pain points of existing solution
- Arrange Requirement clarification and review session with business
- Architect Identity as a Service solution.
Sr. IAM Architect
Technologies used: OAM 10g, OIAM 11gR2 PS3, OID, Active Directory, Oracle Database Applications, Cloud Applications.
- Understand Customer’s current OIAM environment.
- Lead environment review and requirements gathering workshops
- Present Upgrade Strategy and roadmap
Technologies used: AngularJS, SpringMVC, Rest WebServices, ForgeRock OpenIDM, ForgeRock OpenAM, MySQL, ADFS
- Identity and Access Management Assessment