- I have 19 years of Software Development and Management experience in Confidential roles.
- I have worked with Top Companies.
- My Liking for Technology, Drive for Excellence and Passion of Customer Success makes me different than others.
- I managed enhancements on Retail Application within Confidential to allow them effectively perform customer care, return, replacement etc.
- I managed a team of 10+ engineers.
- I worked with cross Confidential Technical and non - Technical Field Teams to build self-diagnostics features in Confidential Devices.
- I managed a global technical team of developers who built the solution. I was part of solution designing, working closely with Architects.
- In the current project at Oracle, I am managing a team of five engineers to build continuous enhancements on Oracle Identity Management Suite of Products.
- My team is working on developing solution for Single Sign On (SSO), Password Less Authentication (Zero Trust), Identity Federation etc.
- I take part in product strategy and vision with leadership team and regularly interact with customers.
- Hands on Cloud Experience with AWS, Oracle Cloud (OCI), and GCP
- 2 years of experience with Oracle Cloud Compute Systems (OCI).
- 3 years of Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience in Google Cloud Identity and Oracle Cloud Identity
- Spring Boot, IntelliJ, Microservices.
- 12 years Consulting Experience (pure Software Development)
- 4 years Pre-Sales / RFP Experience
- 8 years of Software Program Management Experience.
- 8 Years of People Management Experience.
Knowledge of program Management Tools: Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Jira/Confluence
Language: Java, Python, Oracle SaaS (HCM, ERP etc.) and PaaS (JCS, Identity etc.) Experience
Cloud: PaaS, IaaS (AWS), SaaS (Oracle HCM), Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
CI/CD: Jenkins, GIT, Maven,Developer Frameworks REST/SOAP, API services, Micro Services, Spring, Hibernate, Netty, Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle Application Server, RabbitMQ
Security: Cloud Security, SAML 2.0, SSO, OAuth, WS-Security, Encryption, PKI, X.509, Symmetric / Asymmetric Cryptography (AES, RSA etc.), TLS, OAuth 2.0
IAM Frameworks/Products: OAM/OIM/OKTA/ForgeRock
Senior Software Development Manager, Identity Management
- People Management (Performance, Appraisal, Coaching etc.)
- Interaction with customers to understand their problems, manage escalations and set expectations
- Technical Guidance to team for designing of solution.
- Engaging other cross products teams on need basis.
- Reporting with Unit VP on bi-weekly status
Technologies: Oracle Access Manger, Oracle Mobile and Social, Oracle Identity Manger, OID, Enterprise Manger, OHS, Apache, Java, JBoss, JSP/Servlet, Web Services, JDK1.6, Struts, Spring, Oracle DB etc
Technical Program Manager
- Business Team Interaction
- Techno Functional Discussion with Cross Functional Team and Confidential internal IT teams. Discussing Technical alternatives.
- Time and Resource Estimation of New Requirements.
- Cross Functional Discussion, Defining Detailed Design and Architecture.
- Development and Delivery
- Product Cutover and Maintenance
- Provide first level support on day-to-day issues. Look into the code, data, logs. Analyze issue and provide technical direction to engineering team for fixing or fix the issue myself if it is configuration/data setup-based issue. Planning and Designing improvement of based on Incidents.
- Planning for short release, downtime communication to worldwide users and execution of change request/fixes.
- Escalation Management and working on reducing ticket priority by figuring out alternative ways for business continuity.
- Continuous review / feedback on what could have been done better.
Technologies: Java, JBoss, JSP/Servlet, Web Services, JDK1.6, Struts, Spring, Oracle DB etc
- Understand Customer Requirements
- Suggestion on possible Design / Architecture and tools/Technologies
- Make Presentations ready with research-based data points
- Present Technical Portion of the presentations to potential customers.
Technologies: Microsoft Power Point, Several Open Source
- Lead several modules leads
- Define Web Application Design based on requirements hands coding of key modules.
Technologies: Java, Spring, Struts2, Dojo, AJAX, Web Services (SOAP/JMS), TIBCO, Oracle DB, Documentum
- Module Level Design
- Java Development, Unit testing
Technologies: JAVA, Struts, CORBA, IText, XMLBeans, DocFamily, Java Script, JUnit, Ibatis