- Technology leader with over twenty years of experience delivering technology driven business solutions and innovation in application integration and automated. Other areas of expertise include DevOps testing andbusinessintelligence.
- I am a hands - on leader with extensive experience architecting integrations for Saas applications with a passion for building great teams and bringing innovation.
- Expertise in using the DataWeave language to transform data between multiple data formats.
- Experience mentoring and guiding technical resources and providing direction in architecture, design and reuse.
- Experience building frameworks and infrastructure to provide REST services to core business applications.
- Extensive experience in Oracle and SQL Server RDBMS including logical and physical modeling, tuning & database development.
- Hands-on experience with various message brokers such as ActiveMQ, Oracle Adavanced Queuing (AQ)
Sr. Manager, Cloud Integrations and Test Automation
- Leading a team of IT processionals responsible for integrations and test automation.
- Developed technology roadmap to migrate on-prem databases & messaging broker to AWS.
- Spearheaded the consolidation of multiple databases resulting in over $200k savings each year.
- Oversee the delivery of seamless integrations between Salesforce, Oracle ERP, Concur, Coupa, ServiceNow and various other Saas application.
- Provide application architecture leadership and design best practices.
- Led the establishment of infrastructure and implementation of Continuous Integration using Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and GIT.
- Initiated and executed the migration of the 65+ legacy integrations from IBM CastIron to MuleSoft.
- Led the migration of integrations from Intacct ERP to Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Was hands-on in the development of Sales Order integrations between Salesforce CPQ, Oracle iLearning and FinancialForce to Oracle Cloud ERP Accounts Receivables module.
- Was hands-on in the development of AP Invoice integrations between Concur, FinancialForce and Coupa to Oracle Cloud ERP Accounts Payables module.
- Was involved in the development of Accounts and Contacts integrations from Salesforce to Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Established the automated testing team and successfully led the transition from manual testing to an automated-first testing approach leading to savings of 40 hours each month spent in manual regression testing.
- Implemented process improvement projects resulting in 30% reduction in consulting budget.
- Responsible for technical talent acquisition, resource management, conducting performance evaluations and resource allocation.
- As an Integration Architect, responsible for providing end to end solutions to integrate enterprise applications.
- Led a team of four integration professionals on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for defining and implementing Enterprise Application integrations and Cloud Application integrations.
- Developed applications & integrations with Dell Boomi and IBM Cast Iron
- Strong experience integrating with SalesForce and Oracle ERP with on-premise systems, and Saas using Dell Boomi.
- Experience integrating with BigMachines CPQ with Salesforce using IBM CastIron.
- Responsible for building highly available B2B solution to automate electronic data exchange with Vendors using industry standard canonical XMLs.
- Worked with IT infrastructure team on software/hardware configuration/monitoring, product release and deployment activities
- Worked directly with product vendors to identify and resolve issues affecting system stability
- Performed troubleshooting and implemented bug fixes to custom PIPs and AIA flows between Oracle Agile PLM, BigMachines CPQ ( now Oracle CPQ Cloud) and Oracle EBS.
- Led a 7-person team in the development of an Account Feature Management system. This system streamlined credit card feature requests. Project utilized Oracle SOA 11g, Oracle BPEL 11g and Oracle 10g
- Installed and configured the Oracle Service Bus instances
- Designed Proxy Services for content-based routing
- Designed and implemented Business Processes using Oracle BPEL PM & JDeveloper.
- Involved in design and development of BPEL processes