- 10.5+ years of IT experience includes SOA based application integration with emphasis on design and development of Business processes.
- Integration technologies such as Oracle SOA Suite 10g/11g/12c, OSB 11g/12c, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) . Technology adapters like Database Adapters, File Adapters, JMS Adapters and Web Services etc. for integration with different modules in the project. Deep understanding on XML Technologies like SOAP, XSD, BPEL, XSLT, XQuery, WSDL, Xpath.
- Worked in API management tool called APIGEE Edge to create proxies using shared flows, api security, Two - WaySSL, KVMs, Products etc. Integrated it with Splunk to create reports which will help to business and other users to monitor and analyse the traffic, services etc.
- Developed reports using Oracle BAM i.e. real time process monitoring tool for real time monitoring for operational team and business KPI for business stakeholders.
- 6 Months experience in developing REST APIs using SPRING BOOT 2.0
- Experience in working in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology
- Used JIRA as software development tool along with Confluence as documents repository.
- Creating API specifications considering business requirements and following tmforum maturity model.
- Worked in Multi-Tier Middleware Architecture including 300+ services of Oracle SOA, OSB and SpringBoot which also includes complexity of changing same service by different project developers at same time. Implemented pipelines in Jenkins for CI/CD functionality.
- Played an important role in throughout the lifecycle of Project which includes understanding requirements, design solutions and its detailed design documents, interacting with other teams for solution, TASKS creation and updating in JIRA, development, using GIT and SVN as repository, merging c odes, unit and automation testing using SOAP UI and Postman, support for Production deployment and defects resolving.
- Theoretical and POC knowledge on various components like ADF, SQL & NoSQL Database, Micro Service Architecture, DataPower etc.
Middleware: Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA Suite 10g/11g/12c), OSB 11g/12c, Spring Boot, APIGEE Edge, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
IDE: Jdeveloper10g/11g/12c, SOAP UI, Postman, SQL Developer, Spring Tool Suite 3.x.x, WinSCP, Putty
Application Server: Oracle Application Server 10g,Weblogic Server 11g
Database: Oracle10g, Oracle XE
Technologies: Oracle SOA, OSB, WSDL, SOAP, XML,JSON, XSLT, XQUERY, XPATH
Repositories: Tortoise SVN, GIT BASH
Agile: Jira, Confluence
- Involved in throughout the lifecycle of project which includes requirement analysis, estimation, high level & detail level application design, technical and functional specification documentation, implementation, code review, unit testing, integration testing, UAT support, mentoring and offshore/onshore coordination.
- Proficient in designing, developing, maintaining, enhancing SOAP and REST based web services using technologies like APIGEE Edge, Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c and Oracle Service Bus 11g/12c. Undergone extensive training in the field of application and software development. Certified in Oracle SOA Suite 12c essentials and Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2019 Certified Associate. Therefore, received the opportunity in migrating the services from existing technology to new technology.
- Worked with data and project managers to understand systems and also consult with customers to understand their requirements. Based on which communicated directly with other developers, business users and IT leadership during design & development, testing and implementation phases.
- Proven expertise in application maintenance, production support, incident and change and release management activities. Proactively worked on improving overall performance, solving complex problems and critical issues.
- Worked on Application and Managed Server optimization and also apply application and security patches on a regular basis.
- Involved in monitoring services, servers etc. and take corrective action on system alerts. Also helped in establishing and resolving the connectivity issues with internal/external partners.
Technologies/Platforms: APIGEE Edge, Splunk, Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle Service Bus 12c, SOAP and RESTful web services, XML Technologies - XML, WSDL, XSLT, XQuery, Jdeveloper 11g/12c, Jenkins, GIT, Putty, WinSCP, SQL Developer, Postman, SOAP UI, Jira, Confluence
- Getting requirements from technical and business teams and drawing the VISIO diagram with the best possible solution.
- Proactively contributed in designing the architecture of MicroServices and also involved in implementation, unit testing, code review and integration testing of REST based Web Services using Spring Boot
- Creation of Tasks and Sub-tasks in Epics to deliver the Sprint by estimating the total hours of efforts
- Involved in creating the Sequence Diagrams and Technical Design Documents.
- Involving other teams and making them understand the requirements.
- Creation of API specs using tmforum model
- Development of OSB, SOA Composites which involve Pipelines, Proxy Services, Business Services, BPELs and Mediators. Preparing routing rules, XQuery and XSLT transformation.
- Implemented services in Oracle Integration Cloud(PAAS) to integrate Oracle SCM Cloud with Cardex.
- Development of Rest Services with Spring Boot using STS
- Testing of JSON APIs and SOA Services through SOAP UI and POSTMAN
- Designing of Technical Design documents of the interfaces developed.
- Resolving defects for the codes running in PRE-PROD and PROD environments
- Debugging the instances and logs to find out the root cause of issues reported by third party customers.
Technologies/Platforms: Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle Service Bus 11g/12c, Oracle Jdeveloper 11g/12c IDE, Spring Boot,Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), SOAP UI, Postman, GIT, SQL Developer, STS, Jira, Confluence, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Splunk, SVN, Putty, WinSCP
- Design of Integration Architecture Document and detailed design document for various business processes
- Development of business processes involving orchestration of Web Services using Oracle SOA Suite. Integrating business processes with different end-systems using different technology adapters like DB, File, SOAP and JMS etc. These business processes include Supply Chain Management where various business parties were involved to interchange the messages through EDI documents like EDI 810, EDI 850, and EDI 856 etc.
- Involved in real time instance and activity monitoring of services and business process instances and application servers to support O&M activities
- Design and implementation of Error Handling Framework provides a common framework for all kinds of BPEL processes developed in the project. Created and configured BPEL fault policies using BPEL fault policy framework
- Analyzed and Resolved L1/L2/L3 level tickets for any issues encountered and assigned by end users
- Daily communication with the onsite team for new tasks and requirements.
Technologies/Platforms: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus 11g, Oracle Jdeveloper 11g/12c IDE, SOAP UI, SQL Developer, SOAP, REST, WSDL, SVN, Putty, WinSCP, SVN