- Over 14 years of experience with Oracle Development
- Over 14 years of experience with PL/SQL Development
- Over 6 years of experience with Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports development.
- Over 2 years as technical lead noted for bringing high - quality projects in early or on time
- Comfortable and experienced working in Unix and Linux environments
- Proficient with Stored procedures, Functions, Trigger, Cursor, and Database Packages.
- Experienced working in Datawarehouse Environments and developing BI reports.
- Experienced working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
Databases: Oracle 9i/11gR2/12c, MySQL.
Languages: SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, PHP.
Tools: /Applications: Oracle Developer Suite 11G/12c, Oracle E-business Suite HRMS R11
Business Reporting: QlikView R12, MicroStrategy 10.
ETL Tools: SQL*Loader, Pentaho.
Oher tools: SVN, Git Tortoise, Toad, SQL Developer.
Oracle Database Developer
- Design and implement stored procedures, views, database tables for the Mover’s Guide Online.
- Collaborate with the team to design MicroStrategy reports.
- Provide support, performance tuning and design views and new objects for the Datawarehouse.
- Analyze business data for the Account team and provide specific answers.
- Work closely with Pentaho developers to support and troubleshoot all ETL processes.
- Support the extremely complex Oracle Forms application for the print business.
Lead Oracle Database Engineer
- Worked closely with developers and the operation Support team to identify production issues, provide remediation and deliver new functionalities to the distribution system.
- Lead the design and implementation of a PL/SQL and SQLJ cross platform data replication interface to guaranty the real time transfer of chemical information to the company major client.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the company cabinet management system. Allowing all distribution centers to cycle count every company and customer owned cabinets.
- Created a scalable solution allowing operation support to publish custom SQL reports outputs.
- Technical lead for QlikView financial and inventory management reporting solutions designed to enhance decision making for the inventory planner as well as potential company investors.
Contractor - Analyst Programmer
- Involved in custom code translation/migration from Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS 11i to R12.
- Managed and implemented resolutions for various issues and enhancements on Oracle EBS R12.