- 8 plus total years of Application Integration experience. My expertise area is; MuleSoft ESB, Oracle Fusion, WebSphere MQ and Cloud Hub.
- 3+ years of experience with integration tool MuleSoft ESB.
- Good experience in Web services Development (SOAP & Restful) Web services Security, creation of WSDLs (Contracts), XSDs and various canonical Data Formats on various middleware products.
- Hands on experience in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experienced in designing and developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based API's, SOAP web services and use of different mule connectors.
- Experience in configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API Portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans by using MUnit. Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Strong application Integration experience with Connectors, Routers, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows/ Error Handling strategies/reprocessing. Worked with Message Filters, Message Translators, Content enricher and Scatter - gather.
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Maven scripts for building & deploying application in web/App servers.
- Experience in working with bug tracking tool JIRA and Source control for project coordination.
- Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, creation of system design documents, proven problem-solving techniques, ability to self-manage and mentor others in a team.
Mule: Mule 3.x.x, 4.x.x, Anypoint Platform, Cloud Hub
Servers: Tomcat 6.1, Web logic 6.X/7.0, JBoss, Web Sphere.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE.
Process Automation Tools: Log4j, JUnit.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, AIX
Frameworks: Struts, Spring.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, PL/SQL, HQL.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP
Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT, Jenkins.
Other Technologies: Ant 1.6.1 and JDBC 3.0
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Responsible for identifying the business requirements and authoring Detailed Design Documents.
- Create UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on the requirements gathered.
- Use Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Create Mule ESB artifact and configured the Mule configurations files and deployed.
- Implement Restful/SOAP Web Services in Mule ESB based on SOA Architecture.
- Create Restful Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide the interface to the various third-party applications.
- Configure the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing. Worked on MULE API manager and RAML (RESTful API modeling Language).
- Create REST API's using RAML and create flows using APIKIT Router.
- Integrate mule flow with other sub-systems through JMS, XML and XSLT.
- Implement an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building and deployed application to CloudHub.
- Utilize custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Handle onshore and offshore coordination in working together to complete the tasks with in time.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing
- Provide support for existing applications in all environments.
- Perform end-to-end testing, resolve problems and validated the test results.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse, AnyPoint Studio 6.5/7.3, Mule ESB 3.9, 4.1, ActiveMQ 5.3, AWS, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, RAML, CloudHub, Log4j 1.2.14, GIT, JIRA, API Gateway2.1, Webservices, Bitbucket, Postman, SVN, Jenkins.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Build Deploy and Test applications or flows using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
- Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors.
- Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Inspected the flows and sub-flows in error handling and implemented effective exception handling techniques.
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse, Any point Studio 5.4.0/5.4.3 , MySQL, Mule ESB 3.7.3, ActiveMQ 5.3, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, RAML, Webservices, GIT, Postman, Jenkins.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Implementing Spring IOC, Spring Controllers methodologies.
- Involved in fetching and storing the objects from DB using Hibernate.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Database from the DAO.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files for the Object Relational Mapping while configuring Hibernate.
- Used CVS version control to maintain the different version of the application.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist Java data object to the relational database. Task includes - configuring and maintaining the Hibernate configuration file.
- Application support for System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in creating test cases.
- Responsible in understanding the client requirements and coordinating with the offshore team in successful implementation of the project.
- Part of Issue Management Team involved in development and fixing issues which are raised by Client.
- Coordinating with testing team in resolving issues and finally moving to production.
- Developed Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for Exception handling logic.
- Communicating with Business Analysts to resolve the requirements issues for the team.
- Coordinating with the team in implementation of business logic.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Involved in creating of WMQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, and Channels, PUB/SUB.
- Integrate, automate, and manage efficient and flexible business processes at the Enterprise level.
- Setup the triggers and channel initiators. Developed scalable and reliable messaging/queue managers needed to model,
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication
- Setup MQ clusters for high availability and load balancing the messages
- Created the subscriptions, topics etc. in the broker pub sub
- Setup security using the Object Authority Manager.
- Upgrade MQ through both manual process and automated process using scripts.
- Configure Repository Queue Managers in a Clustered Environment and converting an existing environment into a Cluster one.
- Install and deploy MQ Cluster Workload Exit and Channel Exit.
Environment: Web Sphere MQ 7, SOAP UI, RFHUtil, HealthCare pack, Linux