- Around 9+ years of IT experience with over 7+ years of experience in identity management, access management, role management, compliance management, solution design, system integration, implementing and deploying large - scale identity management solutions for large enterprises using SailPoint, Oracle and Sun products
- Information Technology and Security professional in architecting and deploying Identity Management, LDAP Directories, Single/Reduced Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning and Provisioning/Identity Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), Compliance and Auditing Technologies, Federated Identity/Federation, Enterprise System Architecture, Security Infrastructure Design, Authentication and Authorization technologies, as well as custom-built security and technology frameworks.
- Proven technical leadership skills include the ability to manage teams, earn the respect of its members, led by example, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Persuasive verbal and written communication skills compliment a proven ability to multi-task, maintain an organized approach, and ensure success - even when faced with high-pressure or high-risk situations. I am committed to providing a valuable contribution to the success of your clients, team and business through my hard work. Creative and innovative thinker with great analytical and decision-making skills in high faced large enterprises.
- Architecture, design, development, testing, integration and implementation expertise in Identity Access and Role Management solutions.
- Design and Implementation experience with SailPoint 7.x, Oracle Identity Manager 10g/11g, Sun Identity Manager, Sun Access Manager and Sun OpenSSO, Enterprise Directory Servers formerly called Sun Enterprise Directory Server and eDirectory Servers, Oracle Identity Analytics formerly called Sun Role Manager. Good understanding of Identity Now for SSO Configuration
- Experience in all phases of software architecture, designing, development, maintenance, administration, Testing, deployment, migration, and production support of LDAP Directories (ODSEE 11g), Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Open LDAP).
- Experience in improving the cluster performance by tuning the OS kernel and network parameters.
- Experience with virtualization tools used to develop proof of concept solutions leveraging VMWare Workstation, Oracle VirtualBox, VMWare vSphere and Oracle VM Server.
- Experience in Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Identity Analytics integration for Role Based Provisioning
- Design and Implementation of Oracle Identity Analytics for User Access Recertification and Entitlements Review and Data Owner Recertification
- Conducts initial project definitions and performs appropriate business analysis, systems analysis and design.
- Perform project planning, critical path analysis, tailor implementation approach and roll out strategies
- Prepare, recommend and review the IAM solutions architecture road map.
- Worked with vendor’s Product Support teams to resolve issues (defects, bugs, enhancements) with product
- Experience on RBAC(Role Based Access Control) analysis and implementation
- Expertise in managing IBM Web Sphere and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE components including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework-based websites using Struts and spring.
- Strong experience in working with Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere.
- Managing CyberArk Security that offers any enterprise a wide range of services and support options to making digital vault solution a success, these services include Ability to design network Infrastructures and Topologies.
- Strong working experience with SSO protocol like SAML,OIDC, OAuth and Kerberos etc..
- Continuous Improvement, Customer-focused and highly organized.
- Exceptional analytical, oral, written, interpersonal, and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible.
- Knowledge of other Identity and Access Management products like CA SiteMinder, Okta and ForgeRock.
Identity and Access Management: SailPoint IdentityIQ 7.x, IdentityNow, CyberArk, Oracle Identity Manager, Sun Identity Manager, Sun Access Manager, Sun OpenSSO, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Entitlement Server, Oracle Identity Federation, Sun Role Manager, Oracle Identity Analytics, CA Siteminder, Okta and Forge Rock.
Integrated Applications: AD, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Sun Directory Server, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, Novell eDirectory.
Languages: Java, Java script, PL/SQL, Perl, Ruby, Unix Shell Scripting, XML, SOAP, Web Services
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, AIX, Windows NT/2000, UNIX, Linux, RHEL
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle Application Server (OAS, OC4J)
Design/Build/IDE Tools: Eclipse, JDeveloper, NetBeans, Apache Ant
Configuration Management: Perforce, CVS, SVN,Git,Jenkins
Database Technologies: Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL,Sysbase
Cloud computing technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure and Office 365
Java Technologies: J2EE, JQery, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, JSON, AJAX, SOAP, REST, SOA, BPEL.
Sr. SailPoint Developer/Admin
- Worked on SailPoint IdentityIQ 7.2 to manage the identity and access of users to on-premise apps under Operations and Support project.
- Worked closely with SailPoint architect and engineers for design and solution architecture.
- Involved in design and implementation of IdentityIQ solution, configuring Active Directory, and Shared Folders. Wrote and tested JAVA code for plugins, schedule, transformation, and tasks.
- Wrote policy rules to ensure Separation of Duties (SOD) and wrote new workflows to reflect business needs.
- Monitor alert logs generated by the scripts, triggered by the activities performed by individual resources on the UNIX & Windows Servers, Oracle and Sybase databases on daily basis.
- Provide technical leadership in all aspects of IdentityIQ from early phase proposals through, design, code, test, deploy and maintain.
- Work with project teams to ensure access management requirements and policies are complied with and followed.
- Perform security server audits using tools such as: BMC Bladelogic, Trendmicro Deep Security, RSA Envision, eDMZ, and Foundstone.
- Collaborate with business data owners to develop and implement access policies governing access to confidential and other business data.
- Worked on custom and out of box workflows in SailPoint.
- Developed Custom java classes to fetch custom Tasks in IIQ.
- Extensively worked with SailPoint API to develop custom functionalities.
- Provided production support for existing application.
- Configuration of Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance.
- Build and Configure custom QuickLinks for Contractor Management.
- Worked on various Certifications, task and reports.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of third-party access solutions.
- Closely worked with Application team to implement and troubleshoot SSO Authentication and Authorization issues involving IIS web servers and OTD communications using protocols SAML, OpenID and OAuth.
- Assist in Testing by creating Test plan and Test cases.
- POC at different stages of the project.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Worked extensively with Microsoft Excel (Macros, VLOOKUPS, and Pivot Tables). Proficient Microsoft Word, Power Point, Access and Lotus Notes.
Principal Security analyst
- Responsible for leading, design and implementation of SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Involved in SailPoint migration from 6.3 to 7.0p2.
- Implementation and configuration of out-of-the-box (“OOTB”) connectors between IdentityIQ and in-scope applications.
- Implemented Access Certification, Automated Provisioning and Governance aspects of IIQ.
- Develop complex workflows and service adapters in the SailPoint Identity IQ configuration interface.
- Worked with various application teams to establish connectivity (Top-secret, AD, eDirectory, People soft, salesforce and ServiceNow).
- Implemented Self-service feature, Password management feature, Provisioning feature and forgot password change in SailPoint.
- Managed client requirements and configure SailPoint connectors.
- Rewriting the workflows to encompass the new way of provisioning. Restructured the entire product to reflect direct provisioning across a large number of applications. In the process of upgrading the IdentityIQ product from SailPoint 6.3 to SailPoint 7.0.
- Responsible to manage Administration functionality of the SailPoint such as loading data, create roles, create policies, scheduling tasks and certifications and reports.
- Included the improving Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities by controlling access to applications and systems that contain critical and sensitive information.
- Involved in CyberArk Vault Maintenances, building CyberArk safes and adding different applications/portfolios in the safes.
- Managing CyberArk Security that offers any enterprise a wide range of services and support options to making digital vault solution a success, these services include implementation, consulting, training, maintenance, online support and vault scripting, SIEM, and Digital Certification supporting.
- Assisted in executing the implementation of IAM systems and upgrade to systems as needed.
- Assist in updating (SailPoint IIQ) workgroups and Monitor SailPoint IIQ product functionalities.
- Developed Oracle SQL and PL/SQL procedures, queries, functions for various database operations.
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation related to the configurations of various identity management technologies.
- Responsible for integration of new applications into the automated user entitlement review process.
- Involved in knowledge sharing sessions for SailPoint Compliance Manager component and involved in creation of design documents, code reviews.
- Attended Sail point training from SailPoint SME.
- Participated in the status meeting and & discussed issues related to SailPoint IdentityIQ with the group.
- Working with client post implementation for user testing, debugging, support, and maintenance.
- Strong development experience in implementing the LCM events workflows, rules and custom reports.
- Experienced in testing applications manually as well as using the automated testing tools like TestDirector and Quality Center/HP ALM.
- Assisting with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
Environment: SailPoint 7.0, Java, Tomcat 5.6/8.0.x, WebLogic 10.3.6, WebSphere 8.5.0, GitHub.
OIM 11gR2 Implementation
- Implemented Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) (11gR2) as per client need.
- Deployed OIM for more than 3000 user environments, running on WebLogic 10.3.x stack. Installed and configured OIM connectors to Active Directory (with password sync), Exchange, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS).
- Implemented request workflow for all AD, OID with E-Business connector and other systems managed within the IDM system.
- Installed and configured OVD as a front-end LDAP proxy server using Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
- Developed a custom file connector to reconcile data received from the target source and load it into OIM as well as provisioning functions
- Fine-tuned WebLogic configuration and OIM configuration for optimal performance.
- Part of team involved in installation and configuration of Enterprise SOA Suite on WebLogic stack, and Portal Servers, Oracle Service Bus Domains and Clusters.
- Involved in the evaluation of various proof of concept functionalities such as User Provisioning, Reconciliation, and Orphan Accounts Cleanup, Workflow management for Approvals, Re-Certification and Audit Trials.
- Developed and configured the Roles with access policies to provision the users into the LDAP Group in OID.
- Provided production support for IDM stack.
Environment: OIM 11gR2, WebLogic, SOA, JDEVELOPER, JXPLORER, XML, Putty, Maven, Ant, CheckStyle, PMD& JUNIT, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 11g, Windows 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, SOA.
Identity Management Implementation Engineer
- Performed requirements gathering for a proof of concept to be implemented into their environment in development for IDM.
- Implemented OIM to manage provisioning, de-provisioning and reconciliation of EBS user accounts.
- Developed connectors for business applications in IDM including custom API’s & SQL.
- Developed a custom new user registration process using JSP and hooking into IDM.
- Analyze and document (both existing and potential) solutions for User account provisioning/ De-provisioning, Enterprise directory services & Single Sign on.
- Set up Oracle Identity Manager Suite components from scratch on a Linux VM environment
- Deployed AD Connector for OIM for automating provisioning and de-provisioning
- Deployed, Configured and Monitored SOA composite applications.
- Used OVD to consolidate Active Directory and Open LDAP into single directory storage for identity federation and application authorization requirements.
- Implemented Active Disaster Recovery (DR) environment using Multi-Master Replication across two different sites, which consisted Oracle IAM components like OID, OVD, OAM and OIM.
- Responsible for Coding, Integration, System and Testing.
Environment: OIM 11gR1, OAM 11gR1, WebLogic, SOA, JDeveloper, Jxplorer, Putty, Linux, XML, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g, Windows 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Oracle 11g.