- Over 23 years of IT experience specializing in product management and technical project management.
- Scrum Master using Agile Methodologies and VSTFS and as well as Microsoft ITLC methodologies in managing Azure Cloud IaaS/PaaS Security as well as O365/CRM online SaaS Cloud services.
- Deployed Microsoft’s Cloud Applications and Infrastructure ( O356, Azure/REST), Transitioned O365/SharePoint subscribers from on premise to cloud services using Active Directory, DNS/ Secure VPN access, Role - Based AD security.
- Managed 22 Offshore Cloud Infrastructure engineers and seven US based ITAR/GSGO Network Configuration and Move/Add/Changes in a DevOps iterations environment.
- Managed MS Dynamics/CRM Call Center customer requested feature additions/modifications and User Experience screen designs and implementations.
- Designed and implemented Enterprise Service bus system using BizTalk 2006 R2/InfoPath 2007/Visio/WCF, WSDL, Soap using ESB/SOA/EAI Visual Studio 2008/ASP.NET 3.5 Framework/C#/, Team Foundation Server, and integration with SharePoint/MOSS services as well as Enterprise Document Sharing Portal.
- Designed, developed, and deployed on time the Branch and Mortgage banking applications based on Oracle Application/Financials through web and mobile. Facilitated interaction with stakeholders and customers to get a buy-in and mitigate risks.
- Managed all LAN/WAN Telecommunication network deployment including Cisco Unified Communication and Mitel as well as LAN/WAN infrastructure with integrated Voice and Data messaging.
- Managed large-scale CRM applications including Sales Information Services, Oracle E-Business/SCM Business process analysis, including iSupplier portals for diverse supply chain management Procurement/payable secure channels and customization for tracking, reporting, and multi-discipline corporate financial analysis.
- Developed impeded software and conducted unit and integration testing using C#, C++, and Java Technologies including: J2EE, JSP, Java Servlets, Spring Framework, Framework, Spring MVC, JDBC, T-SQL, MySQL, XML, XHTML, CSS and Media Streaming and Web Page Pop up deployment for 2 Million ISP subscriber base.
- Deployed Oracle 10g Applications, PeopleSoft HRMS, and Siebel SFA for 17 offices world-wide. Experience in Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle OBIEE 10g, Oracle Designer, 10g Forms Developer, and Discoverer using Oracle RAC servers with Win. 2003 server, SOA/eFusion/APEX integrating JDEdward One Enterprise, PeopleSoft HRMS, CA Clarity, and Hyperion Financial management and analysis. Provided Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Support
- Expertise in SQL Server 2005/Transact-SQL/Cube/BI Analytical Services, Oracle Financial/Discoverer, Oracle Reports, Data Warehousing/OLAP using Cognos Impromptu, Siebel BI, SCM, and Oracle Express.
- Developed ETL Schema for the data base application migration from Informix to Oracle. Developed Business Process Modeling using Proforma and Oracle BPM, coordinating with diverse stakeholders and developers’ groups of customers and project managers and other consultants.
- Certified Cisco (CCNA) with hands on knowledge of LAN/WAN wireless/wireline protocols, IGRP, OSPF, SNMP, and Firewall technologies, as well as OpenView and NetView Management Stations.
- In-depth experience with Accenture software development lifecycle methodology (ADM) and enterprise data analysis, risk management, and Business Intelligence using Siebel BI/Dashboard, Data Mining/Warehousing using Cognos Impromptu, Crystal Report, MS Project/Project Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Analytics using Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server and Project Studio/Agile Software development tools.
- Extensive experience with Voiced/Data/Video streaming technologies for 3 Million subscriber ISP, and participation in national/international CCITT/ITU/IETF Protocols Committees for VOIP, CIT, ISDN, SS7 Signaling, SP2/3, SNMP, EMS (X400/X500), MTA, IMAP, SMS, MIME, and X.25/X.75.
- Experienced with SAP NetWeaver/BI/XI Platform, Exchange Infrastructure, and Order entry modules, SAP Business One, and MySAP CRM.
- Provided best practices consulting for RFID implementation and integration with Oracle SCM.
- Provided consulting services to fortune 500 companies in Business Intelligence design, Multi-dimensional Cube, Data Mining/Analysis, and Management Reporting.
- Multi-year experience in the implementation and deployment of Help Desk, Customer Relation Management, Supply Chain Management, and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Managing the Confidential Bank newly integrated Marketing Department the transition process to the Azure Cloud from On-Prem Azure Private cloud. Managing PaaS using Pivotal Cloud Foundry Spring/Spring Boot, NodeJS and JSON.
- Disconnect able Client Product Specifications for mobile computing
- Transitioned BI/Analytics/SSAS/SSRS into Azure Cloud SQL Database.
- Responsible for developing the transition process road map for all integrated marketing analytics for structured SQL Server 2016 SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS, as well as Big Data Hadoop analytic reporting.
- Implemented an AAD role-based security for data access and SSL for VPN
- CRM Online Integration and Transition from SDFC to cloud base solution.
- Azure SQL 2016 Hadoop based Big Data Blob, Data Lake, Data Factory HDFS and Hadoop HDInsight analytic analytics as well as SSRS SSAS and SSIS.
- Implemented 40 Azure SQL PaaS, ARM Templates, Azure AD/ADFS Identity and DNS Controllers transition from on premise data centers to Azure Cloud in four international regions.
- Stream lined the Confidential infrastructure in transitioning to Azure Cloud using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Docker (Kubernetes) Containers.
- Integrated O365 Online (Azure cloud) and Oultook with CRM Services.
AZURE Cloud Migration Specialist
- IaaS and PaaS Azure Cloud transition from On-Prem to the Microsoft Azure Public Cloud using Cloud Foundry Spring, Angular JS.
- Project Manager using Jason Puppet/Cheff and J2EE to implemented a 40 Azure SQL, Azure AD/ADFS Identity and DNS Controllers transition from on premise data centers to Azure Cloud in four international regions.
- Migrated Office users to O365 Online (Azure cloud) services.
- Developed Hadoop Big Data Analytics and SQL SSRS reports.