- Experienced in delivering high quality mission critical projects for over 20+ years.
- Spearheaded the architecture, analysis, design, data modeling, development, integration, support & implementation in Oracle Financials and Manufacturing Applications 12i/11i/10.7/9.4 (INV, AP, PO, OM, AOL, AR, FA, WF, WSH. RCV, CM).
- Established IT teams of 300+ resources in Chennai, India to provide 24/7 support and development for 75 locations in 25 countries to improve operational efficiency and cost reduction.
- As a Principle Solution Architect steered software, quality and devops engineers to deliver complex applications within the established project schedule and budgetary constraints.
- Collaborated with cross functional engineering teams within the organization in and mentoring to enable them to work in disconnected environment.
- Delivered key projects like Customer Credit Exposure Dashboard, Electronic Approval Hierarchy Management, Approval Workflow System, Access Roles Management System, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Sales Compensation, Employee Performance Appraisal and Help Desk.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile project management methodologies under governance process.
- Implemented POC’s in Big Data and third - party software (Splunk, RTO, Propel, Jaspersoft, Sisense, Anaplan, Sugar CRM, Host Analytics) for legacy systems migration.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr Enterprise Applications Manager
- Proposed and leading implementing RMA (Return Material Authorization) automation after systematic and Detail analysis of business problems
- Done end-end configuration of order entry and accounts receivables to implement Order to Cash (O2C).
- Setup Auto Lockbox and developed several PL/SQL ETL packages to auto extract sales orders from acquired companies and import into order entry through open interface.
- Developed global Customer Credit Exposure Dashboard by integrating three ERP database instances with well defined access controls and approval workflows
- Streamlined and setup Procure to Pay (P2P) for 75 plants in 25 countries. Integrated PO with legacy systems to extract and upload through open interface using oracle ODI tool
- Implemented oracle service contracts for engineering business group by configuration and developed PL/SQL scripts to extract data from custom applications database and importing it through contract open interface.
- Proposed and lead architecture for following key projects as a solution architect lead to drive internal operational efficiency and revenue growth
- Electronic Approval Hierarchy Management
- Highly configurable approval hierarchies for several applications like VCCS, NCMR, ePR and many more
- Approval Workflow System to track and captures approvals for audit Derives approval hierarchy from EAHM and manages approvals for all web applications
- Access Roles Management System web service for 200+ web applications System & Data Accessible controls are configured and enforced by export them to calling applications
- Enterprise Data Warehouse for sales and finance group of 1200+ users and 13TB data Sales & Finance Data sets are pulled from Oracle ERP Applications Database Instance to generate reports for analysis & decision making
- Sales Compensation for 1500+ sales executives Sales commission calculated based on budget, forecast, revenue & pay-plans with data access controlled by roles
- Implemented across cross functional teams in the entire organization. Tracking system based on deliveries under each reporting manager and consolidated automatically at year end.
- Help Desk tool to track production issues and service requests
- Involved in all applications internal and external audit with KPMG/PWC
- Delivered FA, CM and Concur Expense applications
Environment: Oracle ERP Applications 10.7/11.03/11 i/12.1.3, Concur Expense, Oracle 11/10g/9i/8x/184.108.40.206, Oracle ODI, Oracle BI, APEX, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i/4.5, Oracle Reports 6i/2.5, Toad, Power term, FileZilla, Putty, Harvest, Planview, Help Desk, MY*SQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle ODI, Pentaho, Jaspersoft, Sisense, Netezza, MicroStrategy, Splunk, Gitlab, Hadoop 1.0/2.0, Hive, Zookeeper, Spark, Scala, Hbase, Python, Pig, Kafka, Java, C, .NET, Sqoop, Big Query, Data Studio, Jenkins, Scrum
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Sr Systems Analyst
- Involved in requirements gathering, development, customization, migration, integration and implementation at client sites using Oracle technologies like Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, K Shell Scripts and PL/SQL scripts like Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Gained functional and technical expertise in Oracle ERP application modules Oracle Accounts Receivables, Oracle Accounts Payables, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Fixed Assets, Oracle Order Entry and Oracle Shipping.
Environment: Oracle ERP Applications 10.7/11.03(AP, AR, PO, INV, GL, RCV, OE, WSH, FA), Oracle 8.03/220.127.116.11 , SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 4.5, Oracle Reports 2.5, Oracle Developer 2.1, Toad