Ability to work under pressure, teamwork, capable of making decisions, with a high sense of urgency, proactive and focused on the client. Analytical, with ease of learning, Leadership
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTING.:
Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook
Operating systems: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Linux Ubuntu
Knowledge of: databases, relational logic, SQL. Oracle Forms
Specialization through work experience in: Oracle version 11g. Acquiring Development Experience with the programming language PLSQL (stored procedure, Packages, Trigers, Jobs, Sequences, Indices, LOBS management, xml, UTLFILES server files), reporter development with SQL and Basic Administration, Query Tuning, Improving Monitoring the performance of the Database, etc.
Self - taught development in: BI with the SAP Business Objects tool (designer, Excelcius, Datamarts, Datawarehouse, Olap Cubes, Boards, ETLs, KPIs)
Basic knowledge of programming languages such as: Visual Basic. HTML, C ++, Software Installation, preventive and corrective computer maintenance, knowledge in Networks in LAN and Wireless Installation.
Oracle Developer Consultant. Senior
- Development in the Generation of Expenses file for Treasury system in Metlife with PLSQL
- Development in the implementation of Tokenization of Cards for Cash system in Metlife with PLSQL and FORMS
- Development of generation of new forms of payment (electronic transfers with debit card and electronic transfers by CLABE account via SPEI) to the insured for the Cash system in Metlife intercommunication with the Provida system and Banamex and JP Morgan banks in addition to the Tokens provider with PLSQL and FORMS . Sending files by utl file to servers and generation of shells.
- Development of Functional Design and Technical Design in each development for Metlife. Detailed explanation to the users of each of the modifications made.
- Implementation of the Agent Portal System for PREVEM insurer, Developed through Packages, Procedures, implementation of Shells Execution for the transfer of files.
- Development of Forms and Reports.
Developer of DataWareHouse BI Oracle
- Attention to requirements for the Bussines Intelligence area.
- Improvement of DWH processes.
- Support in the programming of Stored Procedures for the area of EBS
- Performance improvement, view tuning, Hints handling, Bulk collection utilization, PL / SQL code analysis.
- Development of ETLs, through Packages, Stored Procedures, Jobs, Views, Triggers.
- Developer PL / SQL SR, Bussines Intelligents jr, Database Administrator jr. Leader Team Database
- Participation in the Cadastral Update Project of the Federal District Mexico.
- Participation in the design of the new Cadastral Integrated Management Applications (SIGAPRED) and the Cadastre Virtual Office (OVICA), addressing maintenance tasks.
- Development of the Back End technology platform and start - up for the Cadastre Virtual Office.
- The development of the Back End was done through PL / SQL. Development of Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Jobs, Sequences, Indexes, Primary Keys, Secondary Keys, Constraints, etc.
- Use of CLOBS, XML, UTLFILES (upload and download of files), Java, DBLINKS.
- Improvement of Performance, Query Tune, Hints handling, Bulk collection utilization, PL / SQL code analysis.
- Implementation of BI through the SAP Bussines Objects system in which Datawarehouse and Datamart were developed through PL / SQL, universes were created with the BO Designer tool, KPI creation, cubes, boards.
- Responsible for the Issuance process by database; important process because it depends on the secretary of finance to charge the property. Improvements were developed in the processes reducing time in the delivery of the emission.
- Activities of Database Administration, Process Monitoring, tablespaces administration, granting privileges, roles and profiles to developers within the same database.
- Installation of Oracle Client to the functional area or new developers.
- Migration of Databases, through PLSQL development, Migration of only Metadata through scripts and Data Pump export Import.
- Migration of SQL Server Database to Oracle
- Database Leader Responsible for Oracle developers and Administrators coordinating new development and assignment of tasks for monitoring the database as well as for the maintenance of the already existing developments. Training of new personnel.
- Administration and maintenance of the Database in Oracle
- Ensuring the availability of the database and tracking incidents.
- Tuning SQL statements and tune the database to achieve optimal performance.
- Development at the Basic level of Functions, Packages, Procedure and Triggers in PL / SQL and maintaining them.
- Data mining for the analysis of information and generate the reports requested by the different areas.
Process Developer, Jr. Consultant / Implementer
- Support to users in Oracle Campus Solutions, following up on their requests by mail and / or by telephone according to their requirements.
- Training to end users in the implementation of Oracle Peoplesoft Campus Solutions and give advice on the issues that arise later.
- Upload of files for the migration of the database, also, assisting with the support and feedback of the Users in the operation.
- Host configuration on users' computers for the correct execution of Peoplesoft.
- Configuration and parameterization of User IDs; assigned profiles, permissions and security.
- Modeling of Use cases using the UML methodology.
- Realization of tests at the user level to verify the correct execution of the solutions requested in the different modules and in the SQR and Cristal reports that are executed.
- Realization of Technical and User Manuals of the different modules.
- Making Presentations to carry out the training given by me or by teammates.
- Consultations through the TOAD driver.
- Basic knowledge for the development of Gaps in Peopletools.
- Knowledge of the different modules of Oracle Peoplesoft Campus Solutions at a technical and functional level.
Database Administrator Jr.
- Supporting the Database that implements using Access, to have a base of information that allows to see the monitoring and control of fraud prevention.
- Support to the Fraud Prevention Area of Ibi services, as an analyst monitoring the transactions carried out by the cardholders and making reports of monthly indicators, using Excel, Access and Power Point. Support for the reconciliation of Oxxo stores with C & A using SQL for Transaction queries. Delivery of executive reports.
- Analyst Back Office for Financiera México for 3 months.
- I provided support services for the clearing and settlement of both ATM and POS, Balance in Cassettes and Monitoring of Online ATMs.
- Delivery of daily and monthly reports.
- Previously to these functions I was in charge of giving Authorizations via voice for the realization of manual vouchers in the first 4 months occupying the position of voice authorizer.
- Then occupying the position of Authorization of Special Services in which the validation of data of the credit cards of almost all national banks is carried out. Database management, activation service and report of theft and lost of bank cards .