- 10+ years of experience in systems/data analysis, design and development of web - based business applications in which 8 yrs of combined experience in Enterprise Applications development with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle APEX, Java, Java Spring Boot.
- 8+ years hands on experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- 8+ years of extensive experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) 4 - 4.2 to 5.1
- 3+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of integrated Applications using Oracle Developer Suite (Forms/Reports) 9i - 11g, JDBC, Java Spring framework.
- Extensive coding experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL i.e. complex Queries to support applications requirements, PL/SQL Functions, Procedures, Packages. Experienced to create and maintain Database Objects - Tables, Views, Triggers, Cursors, Sequences, Jobs, etc.
- Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g databases on Windows and Unix/Linux Environments. Experienced to create accounts, tablespaces, roles, privileges.
- Strong analytical and communication competencies along with detail-oriented and problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team. Possess excellent trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Intelligent, self-motivated and committed person with willingness to learn new tools and technologies
Environments: Windows, Unix/Linux
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, MySQL
Tools / APIs: Oracle Apex 4 - 4.2, 5.1, Apex API, Oracle Developer Suite (Forms/Reports) 9i - 11g, Oracle EBS (CRM), SQL Plus, Toad, BI Publisher, JDBC, Eclipse, Contol-M Jobs, Hibernate, Java Spring Boot, Visual Studio code
Methodology: Agile (Jira)
Confidential, Plano, TX
Software Engineer, Full Stack Applications Developer
- Applications support and enhancements required by business, version upgrades, security enforcements, performance issues, UX, utilizing Oracle Apex, Angular, Java Spring Boot, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Working on migration of Oracle Apex application to AWS Cloud platform utilizing Java Spring Boot, Angular 4, Microservices stack.
- Working with development team supporting multi- tier environment (Development, QA, Production). Responsible for full life cycle of software development utilizing primary: Oracle Apex, Java Spring boot, Microservices, RESTful Web services.
- Also responsible for UI development for the above systems utilizing Angular4.
- Working within team- based, Agile / Scrum development organization.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Oracle Apex Developer, PL/SQL Developer
- Created front - end User Interfaces for client s Web-based Application using Oracle Apex.
- Transformed written business and functional requirements into code.
- Developed Web Application to be compatible across multiple devices and internet browsers using Bootstrap.
- Worked as part of a team, provided overall database support for Oracle 11g database environment.
- Created procedures, functions and packages using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, to support application s requirements
- Ensured that test plans are executed in validation of Application s requirements. Debugged and resolved technical issues. Upgraded Application to Oracle Apex 5.0
Oracle PL/SQL Developer, Java Developer
- Worked on database connectivity for web - based application to Oracle database using JDBC.
- Transformed written technical specifications into code. Generate procedures, functions and packages using Oracle PL/SQL (API for the web app).
- Troubleshot and resolved technical issues. Participated in enhancing performance of overall system.
- Provided on-call support for production system.
- Ensured that test plans are developed and executed in validation of system requirements.
- Coded and testd on large scale Oracle back-end database applications.
Applications Developer / Oracle APEX
- Convergia is a regional telecommunications company with offices in US and Canada.
- As part of a team developed an Application for provisioning voip telephone lines.
- Migrated this Application from Apex3.0 to Apex 4.0, and later to Apex 4.1
- Designed and created an Application for tracking customer's requests through Convergia websites using Apex 4.1. Created complete database support for this application on Oracle enterprise database.
- Supported Oracle EBS (CRM) Applications on a daily basis.
Applications Developer, PL/SQL Developer
- Designed and created an integrated application aggregating parameters of the cellular network configuration - cell map.
- Used Oracle 9i Developer suite (Forms/Reports) as a development environment for this application.
- Developed various Forms for cell map data entry and analytic Reports for viewing configuration of the cell network using Oracle 10g Developer suite
- Developed an application to manage subscriber and services (opt-in service) data, Project Tracking application, Issue Management application using Oracle's Apex (HTMLDB) developer tool. Designed and developed database support for these application.
- Collaborated with Project/Product Management, analyzed business requirements, developed solutions and recommendations for the technical support.
- Worked as part of a team, provided overall database support for Oracle 10g database environment, programmed packages in PL/SQL to support various applications tasks.
- Prior to my full time position in Confidential worked as an independent consultant in Web Development, Internet Marketing and SEO. Designed and developed numerous websites and e-commerce projects.
- Over 10 years of experience in web technologies.