- Over 10 years of Oracle Developer experience (ORACLE 8.0/8i,10g,11g, PL/SQL 10g, SQL, SQL*PLUS, Developer 6,9,10g,11g - FORMS 5.0/6i/9i/10g & REPORTS 3.0/6i/9i/10g ), Oracle App Server (9iAS,10g), Hyperion Portal 9.3, IBM Cognos 8, APEX 5.1, PSP, Oracle Web Toolkit, JDEVELOPER 11g, HTML, Fortran
- Over 10 years IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Software Apps
- Experience with regard to reporting using Oracle, SQR and Crystal reports tool
- In depth experience in database design, creation, management of schemas, writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages, DDL, DML, DCL, SQL query performance tuning with hints, using ORACLE 9.x,10g,11g,12c
- Excellent in PL/SQL Development - stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages.
- Over 10 years’ experience in RDBMS such as Oracle, MS-Access
- Participated in all phases of the system development life cycle including data modelling with Erwin tool
- Team Lead on Major projects / Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Have extensive experience in Oracle Application Servers Administration
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- ORACLE 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, Developer 6, 9, 10g, 11g, FORMS 6i/9i/10g/11g & REPORTS 6i/9i/10g/11g, SQL
- PL/SQL 11g, Windows 10, Windows NT 4.0, HP-UX 9.1, Red Hat Linux 9, Open VMS 4.0, DOS Editor, VI Editor, J2EE, EVE Editor
- SQL Navigator, Reflection X for Windows NT, JDK 1.4, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Apex 5.1, PSP, Web Services/Web Methods 7.1
- Discoverer 9i, JDeveloper 11g, Quest Toad, Hyperion Work Space 9.3, Filezilla, PuTTY, Oracle 9iAS Portal
- Visual Source Safe, Clear Case, Harvest, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer
Technical Lead, Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Provide ‘level 3 support’ which includes development of minor/major enhancements, defect fixes and provide work around to business problems.
- Develop new ETL applications, maintain, support and improve the performance of existing applications in production.
- Analyze performance issues, perform RCA and provide resolutions for immediate fix and also recommend/build long term solutions to resolve the root cause.
- Configuration and Web deployment, Oracle Forms/Reports 11g, Oracle Data Base upgrade from 11g to 12c
- Spearheading resort wide effort to integrate signature capture credit card payment processing devices with Card Verification Value (CVV) and address verification. Use of Oracle DBMS CRYPTO toolkit for Encryption and decryption of sensitive data.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF AND AUTOTRACE. Extensively involved in using hints to direct the optimizer to choose an optimum query execution plan.
- Enterprise application including full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to essential requirements, analysis, coding, unit & quality testing, deployment and maintenance for payment processing point of sale (POS) software applications and terminals.
- Use of Cost Based Optimization techniques on Oracle 11g database in heavy OLTP environment.
- In-depth use of Tableau BI reporting tool. Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Oracle Apex Developer
- Active role within team on Product Manager/Product Catalog project
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents business requirements using rapid Web application development tool Oracle Application Express 5.1
- Tabular Forms, Reports, Dynamic Actions, Plug-Ins, HTML, CSS, Debugging
- Extensive use of DB Packages, Procedures and Functions on Oracle 11g database
- Coordinate with project managers for project planning and business requirements analysis
- Review and provide recommendation for design optimization
- Active part in design and development including how MFSDB should handle the extraction from nMarket, allocation and assignment to portfolios, strategies and traders for one or more ISO charges.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents program units on Windows platform for Isolink project
- Hands on use of Cost Based Optimization techniques on Oracle 11g database in heavy OLTP environment
- Worked on OLTP Data Flow, Data Model, Framework and Cognos reporting for Dodd’s Frank compliance
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF and AUTOTRACE.
- SQR programming, developing SQR reports, modifications and debugging of SQR programs.
- Conversion of SQR Reports from Open VMS platform to Hyperion Portal using Hyperion/Brio Enterprise
- Application Server Administration.
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Devises and modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs on Unix platform for Operational Data Store (ODS) tables load as part of One View project
- Extensive use of external tables, table functions, PL/SQL collections and records (composite types), Ref Cursors, Object Oriented programming
- Hyperion SQR (non GUI development, creating file feeds), Hyperion reporting
- Relational data modelling, OWB, Data Warehousing, Data Mart and Data Mining
- OLTP/OLAP day to day use on Unix run Oracle Database 11g, with more than 2.0 terabytes of data
- Projects: Operational Data Store, Dental Network Savings Program, Common Claim Service Request