- 11 years’ experience with Oracle E - Business Suite / Applications - Performing functional and technical work mainly within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Financials (FIN) modules of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) (Oracle Applications / Oracle Financials for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)).
- Functional responsibilities: requirements gathering, functional Confidential analysis, application design, configuration, module setup, test script generation/execution, writing guides, end users, and production support.
- Technical (technical lead, developer, etc.) activities: interacting with users, identifying functional and technical gaps, estimating work, architecting system interfaces, designing custom solutions, programming, leading developers, scheduling, producing documentation, and providing production support.
- Expertise in implementation, upgradation, support and Enhancement projects.
- Implemented automated scripts and hence decreasing manual intervention which is desired in ERP.
- Gathered and Documented Information on customer current business processes like BR100, MD50, MD70, MD120 and TE20 Documents, detailed functional, technical design specifications and mapped requirements to Oracle EBS applications.
- Client Interaction, communication and managing client expectations in accordance with scope, time and effort, executing Onsite-Offshore support models.
- Extensive Experience of Oracle Application architecture, experience with Multi-Org features and Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Record to Report (R2R) flows.
- Hands on experience in e-Business Suite modules such are PO, AP, AR, GL, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Shipping & iProcurement.
- Hands on experience in RICE/CEMLI components like interfaces, conversions, reports (Oracle Reports Builder, XML Publisher, BI, OBIEE, Discoverer), Web ADI, Alerts, Workflow customizations, AME Rules, XML Gateway and OA Framework customizations.
- Proficient in Oracle Tools and technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, OAF and Web ADI.
- Worked on Support projects and fixed several issues raised on Purchasing, iProcurement and Accounts payables modules.
- Good Exposure on Fusion Cloud environment. Creating organization structure, Chart of accounts, Primary Ledger, Business Unit, Inventory Org and Supplier Creations and FBDI uploads and OTBI Reports.
- Good Exposure on cloud integrations like ICS, SOA, EDI, SOAP/Rest Services.
- Aptitude to swiftly troubleshoot and resolve various Oracle Applications issues which arise during the Project and the ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
Process: SDLC with Oracle AIM methodology, Agile Methodology
Technology: Oracle EBS SCM & Finance, Oracle EBS Form Personalization’s & Customizations, Reports (RDF, XML Publisher, BI, Discoverer, OBIEE & OTBI)
OA Framework: Workflow, Web ADI, SOA, ICS, SOAP and REST
Oracle Modules: Oracle EBS Procurement & iProcurement, Oracle EBS Order Management, Shipping, Service Contracts & IB, Oracle EBS Inventory, BOM & WIP, Oracle EBS Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable, Oracle EBS General Ledger, Fixed Assets & Cash Management, Oracle Approvals Management Engine (AME)
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell Script
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix & Linux
Tools: Reports (RDF, BI/ XML Publisher, Discoverer and OBIEE & OTBI)
Workflow, OA Framework: WinSCP, CVS, SVN, Kintana share point, Jira
Senior Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in Organization separation discussions and design part.
- Retrofitting/creating the custom packages/XML Publisher reports/Payment Templates/Oracle Rdf reports/ personalization/AOL Objects.
- Retrofitting the SOA composites/ EBS DB Changes to accommodate the Old navy for the below composites.
- Worked on KAWA jobs and Data Stage.
Confidential, San Jose
- Responsible for delivery of design and development of solutions with a team of 6.
- Responsible for Confidential analysis, POC on new assignments.
- Involving in Change request Process (CR’s).
- Created Factor Receipt Method in AR and assigned to customer bill to location
- Created E-text files to send the Invoices, credit note balances of customers to the banks.
- Created the Bridging table report for reconciliation purpose which will show the previous period (Weekly Period) AR balances as the opening balances along with the current closing balances.
- Sales order acknowledging pick slip
- Packing Slip
- Shipping execution
- Bill of lading
- Intercompany Account Analysis Report.
- Created a Custom Solution called Inventory reserves for the Excess, MRB and FRU items to utilize and GL booking. It is an out of box solution in Oracle, which will help to calculating accurate Inventory Valuation.
- Demand Allocation, Provision of reserves.
- Utilization, stake holders updates and GL Booking.
- Provided a custom Solution for Manual Journal Approval Process to increase compliance and ensure approvals as per subject matter expertise and functional ownership instead of HR supervisor hierarchy. introduced dynamic approval groups instead of HR Supervise approval hierarchy by enabling GL AME rules.
- Customized the GL AME workflow for reminder notifications and for custom approval process.
- Created a custom API for Workflow reminder notifications and AME approval process.
- Created custom API to get dynamic approval groups based on company codes and sub inventory types of items.
- Created a OAF page to allow the users to insert, update and delete the approval groups, company codes, amount limits of the approvers.
- Responsible for delivery of custom solution with a team of 6.
- Responsible for solution and process design and execution.
- Responsible for Designing, development and document.
- Created a dashboard page to show the inventory reserves details through OAF.
Confidential, Mountain View
Onsite Team Lead
- Responsible for Production issues on Procure to Pay track.
- Responsible for Status calls with users and month end activities.
- Worked on support issues (Application & database)
- Monitored the production issues and supported the customer by fixing the bugs.
- Worked on the code fixes and application setup changes
- Fixed several incidents raised by customer in PTP track (SCM and Finance modules).
- Successfully handled P1 & P2 calls and involved in Month-end Quarter end closers.
- Development activities such are Reports, Conversions, and Forms Personalization’s.
- Data conversions program from SAP system to Confidential Oracle system.
- Developed Custom API’s for Sub inventory Creation and Item Category
- Developed BOM Routing creation program for external data.
- Data Extractions and Query logic development for OBIEE reporting purpose.
- Involved in OBIEE reports development.
- Created test cases and done unit testing for UAT sign off.
- Created form Personalization to populate the custom rate at the Requisition window.
Confidential, San Jose
- Development of Custom API’s for Service Contracts.
- Development of Custom Reports for Service Contract and Inventory Module. created a custom package to integrate the SFDC and Informatica to create opportunities for Renewals.
- Developed Quote Generation Report and Email Notification with quote details.
- Inbound Response to Request for Quote, PO (EDI 843) integration
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Outbound extractions from Oracle to PeopleSoft and UltiPro.
- Preparing extraction scripts to extract iProc, PO, AP, GL and HR & Payroll modules data.
- Conducting Peer review for all the deliverables.