Achievement driven EPM/BI professional with experience in Oracle Enterprise Performance Management solutions. Proven track record for acting as a key liaison between business teams and IT, to seamlessly drive Finance, Planning and Accounting projects. Known for the ability to provide Financial Transformation solutions, Strategy and EPM Architecture. Support Lead and Administrator, managing a global team of 5+ resources. Project Management experience, specialized in the FP&A space, to ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
Oracle EPM Suite 11.x: Essbase, Planning, Financial Management (HFM), FDMEE Oracle PBCS/EPBCS, FCCS (consolidations), EPR cloud - for Narrative reporting
Host Analytics: Core and Modeling, DLR, User Management
Integration Utilities: ODI, Informatica, SAP Data Services, FDMEE
Master Data Management: DRM, EPMA
Reporting tools: SmartView, Tableau, Spotlight XL
ERP Modules: Peoplesoft AP/AR/GL, Maximo (PO, Vendor Management), ETRM (Zainet, Allegro), MorningStar, SAP HANA, Oracle EBS R12
- Industry Experience - Health and Pharmaceutical, Wireless Communications, Cloud Strategy and Infrastructure, Energy Utilities - Oil and Gas (Current)
- Excellent Business Acumen and understanding of functional requirements
- Advisory - Financial Strategy and Modeling
- Understanding of Revenue Cost Management, Fixed Asset Reporting, I/S B/S and Cashflow reporting, Management EBITDA reporting and projections, SGA Gross Margin, Wholesale Gross Margin, Service Bill Allocations, Headcount planning, Debt Covenance and Goodwill impairment assets.
Hyperion applications lead, IT finance
- Hyperion Lead and Administrator - Maintaining and supporting 25+ different on-premise applications - Reporting (ASO/BSO), Planning (EPMA derived), Consolidations (HFM), Fixed Asset Reporting, and Tax Provisioning.
- Core ASO application design and administration – with Drill through capability using EIS
- Peoplesoft Fixed Asset module to Hyperion integration – for Cost basis and Depreciation reporting. Core Reports include Texas Railroad commission and Monthly walk forward.
- BSO Essbase module – focused on Deferred Tax functionality – including FBOS, Federal Credits and State Adjustments, Ending balance, and M1 adjustments
- Operations module – BSO application – to capture Luminant operational metrics and revenue generation.
- EPMA based planning module to capture Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow detail at a summary level.
- Planning Application for Luminant Energy Wholesale module Commodity and deal type information sourced from ETRM system to plan Wholesale Gross margin.
- SG&A plan and gross margin Service Bill allocations, SGA direct and indirect costs, functional expenses, Non - SGA billings plan.
- Retail Planning built using EPMA to capture detail for residential and business segments.
- Headcount plan Overtime, labor, median salary, AIP and BonusExtensive maintenance of Hyperion Financial Management tool (HFM)
- Daily journal entry capture from Peoplesoft to Hyperion
- Custom eliminations for Equitization entries – to eliminate at the parents
- Reclasses/Netting calculations
- Ownership data management VB script
- Plug Account management and ICP partner set upYearly DR exercise complete failback and failover.
- Continued liaison between IT and Finance/Accounting teams.
- GRC controls Audit assistance and walkthrough on monthly/quarterly and annual basis.
- User provisioning and Termination process using Hyperion Shared Services.
Sources: Peoplesoft 9.1, Allegro, Workday, MorningStar, GADS model, PPT (Project Planning)
System: Hyperion Essbase, EIS, Planning (EPMA), Webforms, HFM, SmartView, nVision reports.
Sr. financial apps administrator
- Primary liaison between IT and Finance, to establish the reporting standards and long-range plan functions.
- Build/Design and implementation of P/L module and SGA Essbase cubes – for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting.
- End to end implementation of Essbase Studio and Essbase Admin Console (EAS) package – part of the OBIEE and Dashboard licensing.
- Build of mini schemas in Essbase Studio, metadata structure modeling and reports for each Essbase (ASO/BSO) application.
- Design and Automation of nightly incremental loads of all Essbase Applications – Reduction in manual effort by 40%.
- Exposure of Plan data – Budget, Expenses, and Capital spend etc., on Executive Summary and Dashboards – OBIEE – seamless integration and narrative reporting
- Monthly review of system user list and verification against OBIEE RPD security module.
- Data governance and workflow capability build for new user provisioning.
- Quarterly internal audit review report production, license availability.
- Tower criteria captured in the ASO module Tower length, attributes, Tower location and type, Tower class etc.
- Optimized and performance tuned Essbase applications.
- Advanced Smart Slicing and cascade report assistance to the business community.
Sources: Oracle EBS R12, Tower Pricing Units, Dispatch Models
System: Hyperion Essbase, Essbase Studio, SmartView, OBIEE reports, Dashboards, Informatica (ETL).
Sr. Oracle drm Administrator
- Oracle DRM administration and maintenance for one of the largest pharmacy chains in the US.
- Daily maintenance and validations of the Hyperion Planning feed from DRM hierarchy structures.
- Developed, Designed and implemented property definitions and categories to define the metadata structures.
- Implementation of custom export process in DRM system to provide various target systems – Oracle EBS, HFM, Hyperion Planning/Budgeting.
- Synchronization of entity roll ups between DRM and HFM – custom business units for elimination entries and adjustments (journal entries)
- Weekly maintenance – Version and Hierarchy back up
- Changes to Location feed from DRM to Planning – Property changes, additional filters – Provided End to End test scripts and test strategy
- Biweekly Change Management Process – back out plans, Implementation plans and fall back strategy.
Sources: Oracle EBS (GL system)
System: Hyperion Essbase, Oracle DRM (Master Data Management), Planning (Classic), Webforms, HFM, SmartView.