- Having a background of working in ERP projects, I am highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic APEX Professional with 6+ years of hands - on experience with Leading Oracle APEX projects and teams. I have excellent sense of data and brilliant expertise of traditional databases both as Developer and DBA prospective. I have profound experience in enterprise level reporting and visualization using Oracle APEX. The biggest achievement of my career so far is successfully starting up an ERP development from the ground up to the production deployment in Oracle APEX.
- Oracle APEX 5, 18, 19 and 20
- Web designing (CS5, HTML5 & JAVA SCRIPTING)
- Data base development (MYSQL & SQL)
- Oracle 10 g & 11 g development (SQL,PLSQL,FORMS,REPORTS)
- Integration of BI Publisher with Oracle APEX
- Oracle SOA (Beginner)
Oracle APEX Developer
- Leading the design, debugging, coding and maintenance of applications built on Oracle and Oracle APEX.
- Software development in Oracle 6i,10g,11g and Oracle APEX .
- Partner with internal resources to define and implement process improvements.
- Build and support internal solutions while conducting systems analysis, design, coding, testing and troubleshooting of new and existing applications.
- Gather input and requirements from technical staff, end users and management.
- Complete projects and task as assigned.
- Worked as Oracle Developer/Administrator as Assistant System Analyst.
- Design and develop database application using Sql plus, pl/sql, Forms, Reports.
- Design the database structure for an application.
- Generate reports of data.
- Develop schemas, tables, triggers, indexes, sequences, constraints, function, procedures
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations.
- Create Edit and Delete schema objects.
- Oracle database application scripting.
- Create and modify PL/SQL packages.
- Provide Technical assistance to other developer as needed.
- Oracle Database Installation and Configuration of 10g, 11g R1 and R2.