- More than 8 years of Oracle experience as an Oracle Form developer/PLSQL programmer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling, and implementation of ERP software application with Oracle developer suite and Oracle Database 10g and 11g.
- Wide experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle forms 6i, Oracle Developer Suite 10g and 11g (Forms & Reports) and Oracle APEX such as development and maintenance of very complex forms, PL/SQL libraries, Menu modules, Alerts, Visual attributes, Object libraries, and working on different triggers at forms and their sequence of execution and various types of reports.
- Analyze user requirements, develop functional specifications and perform a gap analysis of existing information systems.
- Migrate Oracle forms and reports from 6i to 10g
- Developed modules using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Reports. Created database objects such as tables, synonyms, sequences.
- Used SQL*Loader to load database tables.
- Promoting clean code and consistent design patterns across the team and Writing complex SQL procedures in Toad, SQL Developer, and Oracle Application Express (APEX).
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS - Access
Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, ASP.NET, CSS
Developer Tools: Oracle Apex Application Builder, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle developer Suit 10g, 11g (Forms & Reports), TOAD, Crystal Report, SQL*Loader, C#.NET.
Oracle APEX Developer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Analyzing the requirements and developing an ERP system by Oracle APEX and PLSQL.
- Connect 3 offices with online inventory and reservations.
- Subsystems: Accounting, Inventory, Sale (Reservation, Estimate, Invoice), and Maintenance systems.
Software Dep. supervisor
- Coordinating developers, making improvement suggestions, meeting technical requirements, and planning and implementing software projects and also monitoring data backup of Database and Applications.
Oracle Form Developer & Database Designer
- Implemented PLSQL queries, triggers, and Stored Procedures as per the design and development related requirements of the project.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures, and packages using Oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
- Identifying the system requirements and Analyzing ways for implementing business rules to the Management Integrated System.
- Created System Reference Documents according to the requirement of the end - users.
- Analyzing user requirements, design and develop reports in the business objects, database designing, tune & modify database objects, queries and review, modify and support existing systems to ensure technical accuracy and reliability of systems.
- Design and Develop forms and reports by C#.NET, VB.NET, Crystal Report and SQL Server Database.
- Design, develop and implement a new Accounting System by analyzing requirements by constant interaction with the Accounting department and attention to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).