- Over 8+ years of Oracle ERP Techno Functional experience including Analysis, Design, development, Conversion, Interfaces, implementation and upgradation of Oracle Applications SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Extensive experience in Project Implementation, Enhancement and Maintenance of Oracle ERP in ORACLE Financial, SCM, CRM and HRMS modules both on Functional and Technical area.
- Having more than Eight years of extensive experience in Oracle Application Modules which include Oracle Lease and Finance Management(OLFM), Order Management (OM), iProcurement, Purchasing (PO), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Enterprise Asset Management(eAM), Inventory (Inv), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Process(WIP), General Ledger(GL), iExpense, Oracle CRM modules, Advanced Pricing, Application Object Library (AOL) and System Administration.
- Highly proficient in technical aspects of Oracle Applications namely Customizations, Interfaces, and data Conversions.
- Expertise in Cross Functional Knowledge and Support process for Finance and Manufacturing Business Applications.
- Expertise in supporting the Quarter end and Month End closure process for Financial and Supply Chain modules.
- Extensive experience in Form personalization.
- Work experience in OA Frameworks, SOA, Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
- Expertise in integrations with Oracle Application Systems.
- Extensive experience in developing Interface/Conversion Programs to import data from various sources into Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UTL file etc.
- Extensive Experience with AOL to develop Flex fields, Value sets, Forms, Reports, Concurrent programs and Menus into Oracle Applications.
- Proficiency in Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Extensive knowledge on workflow customization.
- Extensive experience in developing Oracle Forms, XML Publisher and Oracle Reports.
- Extensive experience in customization of Forms and Reports.
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Packages and Database Triggers.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, Understanding their requirements and providing optimum solution and support.
ERP Applications: Oracle Lease and Finance Management (OLFM), AR, AP, CM, FA, GL. Oracle Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Cycles. Oracle ASCP, Oracle Forecasting and Distribution, Order Management and Shipping Execution (OM), Purchasing (PO), Inventory Management (INV), Oracle CRM, Oracle iProcurement, Oracle iSupplier, Bill of Materials (BOM), Warehouse Management (WMS)
Database Management Systems: Oracle Database 10g, 9i, 8i, 7.3, Access
Operating System: UNIX, Linux and Windows
Microsoft office Suite: (MS Projects, Power Point, Excel and MS - Word)
Configuration MGMT: Docushare, Rational Clear Quest
Platforms & Tools used: Toad, Sql, Pl/Sql, Sql*Loader, VISIO, XML, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms and Reports, Perl and Shell Scripting
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Oracle Apps Techno Functional consultant
- Designed and developed custom applications for Teva Customers to access order details and shipment information for the orders they have placed.
- Customer Portal is a custom application where customers of Teva, register to get access to the order details and shipment information. Once they register the customer would receive email confirmation regarding there registration and that Teva Customer Operations team would get back to them on the access details.
- Developed a registration page for the customers to register with their details to get the username and password.
- For Teva Customer Operation’s team, they would receive an email that a new customer has registered through portal application with the given information, Operations team logs into the new application I developed to assign the customer to proper oracle customer id and number and approve the customer to access the portal application.
- Once approved, the customer would receive an email with the access details along with the password.
- Teva Customer now, can access the portal application, first time login will redirect them to change password page and once the password is updated, they have to relogin with the new password and now they can access the order details and shipment information for the orders.
- Implemented Shipment information page where the order line details would contain the tracking number as hyperlink. When the user clicks on the tracking number, the new window would open with the tracking details either on FedEx or UPS depending on the tracking number.
- Developed an order summary page where the customer has an option of searching for particular order like order number, PO, last number of days, orders between start date and end date.
- Created the custom schema for maintaining the users.
- Personalized and extended iexpense Home page to add Recreate Cover Sheet for the user to get the expense reports.
- Actively involved in the requirements and the design phases.
- Developed PLSQL code and invoked the packages in OAF to meet the requirements.
- Created technical design documents for all the custom OAF screens.
- Designed and developed all extended screen in OAF.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12, AR, INV, OM, Advanced Pricing.
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Involved in analyzing the functional documents and solution design for Quote to Order Flow.
- Involved to prepare the MD-070/CV-060 documents (For Reports, Interfaces, Forms and Extensions).
- Define to-be solutions using Oracle 11i standard functionality and identify RICE requirements.
- Review the MD70 technical Solution Document with offshore for building the code.
- Responsible for the delivery of the solution, support and fix the issues from the development to the deployment of code in production.
- Supported Issues during UAT and QA testing.
- Involved in complete End-to-End testing right from Quote to Oracle Invoice.
- Involved in the design and development of the following
- Conversion design - Extract the data from 11.5.9 and create .csv file using UTL File.
- Conversions from Oracle Applications 11.5.9 to R12: Item, Comments, Contact Conversion
- Interfaces between 11.5.9 and R12: Item, ECO
- Created innovative storage and data management solutions that help the customers accelerate business breakthroughs and achieve outstanding cost efficiency.
- The purpose of Implementing Navistar application is to have Quote Created in third party system and Gets processed and validated before Creating as Order in Release 12, the Process of Order to Invoice Happens in Release 12.
- Environment: Oracle Apps 12
- Provided secures Web communications and accelerates business applications across the distributed enterprise. Company family of appliances and client-based solutions - deployed in branch offices, Internet gateways, end points, and data centers - provide intelligent points of policy-based control enabling IT organizations to optimize security and accelerate performance for all users and applications.
- Involved in the complete life cycle implementation of Navistar project.
- Involved in developing the Order Import interface package to create sales order.
- As part of Navistar implementation involved in Functional design process and Technical design process and documentation of process.
- Involved in the Pricing Qualifiers and Modifiers setup.
- Involved in customization of Sales order Line Workflow process as part of eFulfillment process.
- Involved in customizing the Sales order header workflow process to close the order header for every 8 hrs.
- Developed XML Publisher reports, alerts, concurrent programs as part of enhancement requests.
- Involved in supporting the day to day production issues and analyzing the root cause of the issues.
- Developed programs to send out the notifications using UTL SMTP package.
- Involved in supporting the month-end and quarter-end period closing activities.
- Designed and developed programs for the enhancement requests.
- Extensive knowledge on OM Sales orders Drop ship process.
- Designed and developed the email address validation through personalization.
- Extensively worked on OLFM, INV, OM, PO, AP, and AR modules.
- Involved in code review process to ensure the coding standards are followed.
- Designed and Developed Oracle R12 objects of OLFM module which consists of RICEW components like Extensions, Conversions and Reports.
- Worked on all the key business flows of OLFM module like Lease Contract Authoring, Lease Booking and Lease Funding, Rebook, Transfer and Assumption, Renewal of Lease, Release of Lease and Upgrade of Lease.
- Worked on the setups of OLFM like - Lease and Finance management accounting options, Product setup, default account codes for OLFM, SLA Rules for OLFM, etc.
Environment: Oracle Apps R12, AOL, OLFM, AR, PO, INV, OM, BOM, WIP, PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, XML/BI Publisher, Workflow 2.6.3.
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Implemented Oracle Applications Financial modules in 11.5.9 and upgrading the Applications to 11.5.10.
- Developed interface program to send the AR balances to Siebel.
- Involved in fixing the bugs and testing the business process in upgradation project.
- Developed Alert to send the notification to the AP team once the payment batch is formatted.
- Involved in fixing the production issues.
- Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.9, 11.5.10
- Modules: AR, AP and GL
- Implement Product on the Oracle EBS Middle tier and configure, validate the configurations to automate the process of Payments, Receipts and Reconciliation in CM .
- Oracle Payments (Setting up new PPR via Payment Administrator).
- Receivables (Setting up Lockbox, Transmission formats, Banks, Supplier and Supplier Sites).
- Cash Management (Setting up Bank Transaction Codes, Bank Statement Mapping).
- Providing support to the Customer during User Acceptance Testing.
- End Users on the payments, receipt application and Reconciliation integration with oracle apps.
- Single point of contact for Product Support.
- Product maintenance and bug fixes on Oracle.
- Design, implement and support Product enhancements.
- Environment: Oracle Apps 11i/R12
- Modules: AR, AP, CM
- Worked in Journal Import Interface converting of legacy data in to Oracle Applications involves using of PL/SQL package and Shell Script. SQL * Loader was used to load data into custom tables.
- Interfaced legacy system GL data using Journal Import.
- Involved in Building Customizations and Enhancement using Reports and Forms.
- Customize Pick Slip and Open Purchase order reports.
- Developed Custom Interface to import vendor’s information from legacy system to Oracle Application.
- Developed a new interface program for Item conversion.
- Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.8
- Modules: OM, INV, AR, GL
- Worked on Order Management and Inventory modules in Mainframes (CICS) system. They wish to migrate from CICS to Oracle Applications 11.5.9. It’s a full cycle implementation of OM and INV modules in Oracle Applications 11.5.9
- Designed and developed Item Interfaces, BOM and AP interface programs.
- Worked on Invoice Report, Bill of Lading report, Pick Slip report and other custom reports.
- Responsible for Level 1 support for supporting the production system after the go-live date.
- Worked on customizing the Order to Cash cycle and developed some custom forms for EDI transactions.
- Involved in preparing the test scripts and conducting CRP’s.
- Created forms and reports using Oracle Forms and oracle Reports, Database triggers using PL/SQL.
- Worked with functional experts to implement their functional knowledge into working Procedures.
- Involved in complete life cycle of testing e.g., Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i AOL, GL, AR, AP, INV, OM, PO, Quoting, BOM, WIP, PL/SQL, Reports 10g/6i, Forms 10g/6i, Discoverer 10g, Informatica Powercenter 8.1, Workflow 2.6.3, XML Publisher.