- Strong Oracle ERP functional knowledge in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, CRM, Financial Cloud.
- Responsible for managing IT project teams including end users and third - party providers regarding design, development, testing, documentation, support and implementation of Oracle 11i / R12/Fusion financials.
- Experienced with implementation, testing and support in Oracle EBS financial modules on FA. AR, AP, GL. End to End, Full Project life cycle experience from gathering requirements through delivery.
- Track Project milestones and adjust project plans and resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Responsible for creation and evaluation of Oracle R12 /11i financials-based solutions to support business requirements.
- Overall management of team and assigned projects including coordination, status reports, stability of the project work effort, manage financial, scope and critical path for assigned projects.
- Coordinate, Communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk and resources of the project.
- Assist program managers in partnering with senior management in the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to utilize IT to achieve enterprise goals.
- Works directly with partners, clients and offshore teams to determine project scope and specifications.
- Review progress manage resources and ensure overall quality of assigned projects. Serve as a liaison between customers and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned and worked on CRP, SIT, UAT and Go Live stages of a project.
- Deep understanding of core functionalities in Oracle Financial Modules ranging from GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, Iexpense and their relationship while laying accounting structure of an Organization
- Work experience on the full life cycle of Procure to Pay cycle (P2P), and Order to Cash cycle (O2C). Working knowledge of Vertex and Taxware integration with Oracle EBS.
- Performed requirement gathering analysis, documentation with the usage of Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) & Oracle Unified Method (OUM)...
- Capable in Conversion of Business process into Oracle Functionalities based on understanding of Business flows.
- Analyzed underlying objects of Program and ability to drill down to table level the various data structures, joint strategies etc., Accounting knowledge to demonstrate the client about Business solutions in sync with Oracle Functionalities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop presentations to senior management. Advanced Knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures.
- High level of participation in large engagements and rich experience in Requirement elicitation activities which involve Business user interactions, functional specifications, documentation and effective business knowledge on transitioning applications development.
- Sound experience on Oracle Applications Architecture in Sub Ledger Accounting Method (SLAM), Ledger setups, Multi Org changes and other changes in Financial Modules.
ORACLE TOOLS EXPERIENCE/EXPOSURE: Discoverer, Discoverer Plus, Workflow Builder/PL SQL, OBIEE 126.96.36.199, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle Forms /Reports developer, RICE components analysis.
Cloud Technology: AWS (Dynamo DB, Lambda, RDS, Cloud formation), Oracle Financial cloud
ORACLE APPLICATIONS MODULES EXPERIENCE/EXPOSURE: Oracle EBS (11i and R12) Finance, Inventory, Supply Chain, Discrete/OPM MFG modules GL, AR, AP, FA, FAH, Hyperion, Projects, Order To Cash( OTC), Procure To Pay (PTP), INV, WIP, BOM, PO, OM, Advanced Pricing, WMS, Service Contracts, TOAD, SQL, XML Publisher, Third party interfaces integration with EBS
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Oracle Finance Consultant
- Currently working on a major implementation project with client Confidential as onsite functional consultant in oracle 12.2.3 in modules like AR/AP/GL/FA/PO/PA/EBTAX/HRMS modules
- Integration with various third party interfaces.
- Have been a critical team member configuring, testing and implementing and guiding team members towards the project goal.
- Completed two implementation projects for their group companies Hargrove & Encore Event Technologies in record time.
- Sole onsite lead for Oracle Finance & SCM functional modules and was responsible for configuring them and also managed the team. Prepared BR100/MD50 documents.
Confidential - Kansas, MO
Oracle finance functional consultant
- Support for AMC US on AP/GL/FA/PA/PO/Tax/Procurement modules.
- Support for Odeon Cinemas Europe on AP/GL/FA/PA/PO/Procurement modules
- Working with a Team of onsite and offshore consultants in a client facing role.
- Period close Process.
- Preparation of Functional and testing documents on various modules.
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
Oracle Functional Consultant- Onsite
- Confidential is a major Coffee chain in the FMCG sector.
- I was working as a functional consultant for oracle AR, TM,
- Advance collections Through Infosys for their End client Confidential in Seattle.
- Managing a team of onsite and offshore consultants for the joint venture between Confidential & Nestle .
- Configuration & Testing of AR/CM/TM modules for Confidential Nestle in Oracle R12.2.7
Modules/Domains: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.7, AR,, Costing, (Advanced Pricing),Trade Management