- Accomplished and highly motivated SAP consultant with 16 years of SAP technical and functional experience in driving process reengineering and implementing enterprise level solutions.
- Extensive background with ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, BW and B2B environments.
- Possess strong planning, leadership and organizational skills; effective at streamlining and strengthening business processes.
- Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to all levels of management as well as in developing and leading team members in a global environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- SAP Implementations / Support & Maintenance / Upgrades
- SAP Procurement and Sourcing
- SAP Ariba Procure to pay
- SAP integration technologies
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP CRM
- SAP Solution Manager
Senior SAP Consultant
- Working with Confidential and SAP partners implementing S4 for central finance
- Developing design documents, performing unit testing and regression testing.
- Responsible for master data for CFIN and SAR systems, implementing SAP S4 HANA.
Senior SAP Consultant
- Accountable for” Source to invoice” solution design and technology decisions that drive Confidential ’s service - oriented architecture platform
- Solution architect and configurator for Confidential store remodels project using CEVA transportation process
- Collaborated with senior leaders to make technology decisions and partnered with business users to bring technology to life.
- Principal technology decision driver and SME responsible for implementation and support of SAP procurement module for US operations
- Worked in different capacities for SAP development, configuration, and support actively developing skills and learning new technologies like Ariba and GCP.
- Worked in Agile and waterfall methodologies for project implementations and partnered with global partners through various phases of the project.
- Configured SAP Procurement functionality and adjusted config changes as needed with new cloud integrations
- Developed code to extract WBS elements and cost centers from SAP ECC and send to cloud
- Streamlined IT procurement processes which drove efficient security measures for overall Confidential suppliers and saved licensing cost of over $1.3M
- Developed functional and technical specs for ABAP developers.
- Responsible for managing relations with vendors like Ariba and Nitor and internal business unit SMEs and super users.
- Delivered enhancements for ECC integration errors generating savings for support teams
- Working collaboratively with various team members to understand current state architecture/data flow between SAP and non-SAP systems at Confidential to lead Ariba cloud initiatives
- Led upgrade initiatives to Suite on HANA
- Experience working extensively on WORKSOFT automation tool for testing, to create and test end to end integration scripts which are leveraged for ongoing monthly and quarterly regression testing
Sr. SAP Business Analyst
- Project Lead for Global sourcing database and supplier collaboration hub projects for sourcing operations team which generates $7 Million HMM savings by helping packaging buyers and category specialists bid effectively, enable end to end optimization and provide better visibility to Confidential partners
- Lead analyst for global sourcing raw material planning system (BPC NW 7.5) for sourcing finance team. This tool is used for 5 billon dollar raw materials planning every year. Played a key role in ensuring a seamless spring plan is generated for Confidential to effectively plan their raw material purchasing process
- Participated in configuration and customization of PP functionalities: Master Data (Materials, BOMs, Resources and Production Versions), Product Master Data, MRP, Work centers, Routing.
- Configured order confirmations, goods movement and availability checks.
- Worked on quality management module and configured quality info records and inspection records.
- Experience in working collaboratively with various team members across the globe on a day to day basis for production support issues and enhancements along with the ability to coach and mentor new team members to onboard to Confidential SAP sourcing processes
- Ability to lead design and deliver optimal solutions with seamless integration between various systems. Led various solution design meetings, requirement gathering sessions, value stream mapping sessions and various project management activities to help project team deliver solutions in tight timelines for projects like - Maximo Upgrade, Sourcing database, Multi-tier price tier mapping, supplier collaboration hub
- Experience working with external vendors and partners like - Capgemini along with leading strategic meetings for company’s future roadmap discussion to find a suitable solution that fits General Mill’s needs
- Heavily involved in projects like Prescott to redesign production volume process to improve efficiency and better performance
- Firm believer in greater good causes and actively involved in giving back to community by participating in events like “habitat for humanity”, “Feed my starving children”, teaching high school and middle school students to bring IT awareness
- Board member in various community networks like South Asian network at Confidential, employee club (Vice Chair), and Global distinction awards
- Worked cohesively in an organized fashion with BW, ABAP, SQL and Reporting teams to get developments completed, and by generating appropriate specification documents
- Managed a team involving 5 external consultants and 2 internal employees guiding them through planning process and guiding them to resolve roadblocks
- Passionate advocate for continuous process improvement, sustainable solutions and building robust applications with a focus on “Customer First”
SAP Business Analyst
- Lead analyst for a global, sales program initiative called CAMPAIGN TO CASH (CTC) at Tennant which has different parts like CTC Pricing, CTC Variant configuration, CTC Invoicing
- Currently, a lead business analyst for IPC and VC modeling in CTC variant configuration project
- Worked on planned order parameters for defining Order profile, availability check, control keys for routing data.
- Implemented repetitive manufacturing environment for production activities
- Responsible for maintenance of number ranges for inventory documents
- Responsible for maintenance of info records and source lists of purchase materials
- Worked alongside technical consultants to develop reports in PP and MM module
- Strategically analyzed business needs to gather requirements, lead process improvements and integration
- Collaborating with the business on reengineering business processes to fit new application design
- Working closely with the project development team to build a robust design for the application
- Managing a team of four JAVA and ABAP developers to meet business needs and project timelines
- Developed and managed the change management process to help educate business users on old processes vs. new processes and how that will impact the day to day manufacturing
- Worked extensively in CTC Pricing - both Functional and Technical aspects of the project - to define a global pricing strategy for Tennant and move away from region specific pricing rules
- Lead analyst and developer for Tennant’s implementation of SAP Web Channel 2.0 which is a key platform to ensure better ecommerce experience to customers
- Experience in designing solutions based on security constraints and restrictions in SAP
- Participated in the preparation of the master production schedule and MRP
- Conducted end user training for PP Module and help with support issues
- Developed a support team and successfully orchestrated training across the organization for various projects
Software Engineer/ ABAP Programmer
- Functional lead for user experience module and service module for SAP Web channel project
- As a lead, managed requirement gathering meetings for web channel, user experience and security
- Creating design documents as per business requirements and managing team of 8 developers both Java and ABAP to ensure timely delivery of project developments
- Heavily involved in Java design and build of the solution along with other consultants
- In depth understanding of Web Channel 2.0 architecture and providing ABAP solutions to meet customer needs
- As a developer, coded new function modules in ECC that integrate with Web link
- Lead CTC pricing project implementation for majority of technical and functional solutions. Involved in coding new requirements for pricing, analysis of customer groups, customer hierarchies and product hierarchies
- Responsible for analysis of new requirements, support existing developments and provide ongoing support to production issues
- Developed complex adobe forms for Orbio project which are key outputs for distributors and sales reps
- Over the years, managed work of consultants in various projects by reviewing their code and approving transports
- Worked extensively on SAP integration with SFE (Sales tool for Tennant) by developing various reports and background jobs which extract data from SAP master tables and load into the laptops for service reps to perform their job more efficiently by accessing most current information from SAP
- Developed Purchase order Smart form from scratch by combining different requirements from different countries into one single form and providing a robust global solution
- Implemented credit cards functionality in both ECC and CRM systems from a 3rd party vendor and customizing it as per Tennant’s need. Also, a key member to provide ongoing support for all credit card issues
- Worked thoroughly on user exits already in place for sales order scenarios at Tennant, to enhance them as per user requirements
- Primary person responsible from ABAP team for EDI Idoc implementations for various customers like Wal-Mart, XPEDEX, Grainger
- Modified existing Idoc, added new segments to Idoc, created new qualifiers as per customer requirements to map different fields. Worked on various Idoc for Delivery, shipment, Order, Order Acknowledgement and Invoice
- Worked with Idoc user exits to trigger emails and update custom tables for automated ship-to project
- Worked on SPAU and SPDD processing for upgrade from 4.6C to ECC, Support pack activities and resolved conflicts or issues in customized objects
- Worked on various sap scripts like China pick list, customs invoice etc.
- Worked on pricing routine fixes and developments for different pricing changes in various projects
- Handled language translations of various sap scripts and smart forms
- Development lead for project WEBLINK PLUS by developing various RFC function modules on ECC and CRM side, monitoring and managing consultants, documenting and user training on the solution
- Developed WEBDYNPRO ABAP application for Service Rep lookup, used currently on Tennant’s intranet for looking up a service rep assigned to one particular zip code
- Developed WEBDYNPRO ABAP application for PASSWORD RESET, to help various users across the globe to reset their SAP password without a need to call Helpdesk
- Experience with JAVA Web Dynpro programming for HR ESS application
- Generated complex data mapping and transformation logic for different database tables and data elements
- Worked on PLM project to develop custom screens for quality notifications
- Worked on GPS project to improve global processes across the company and played key technical role to identify problem areas and make changes to streamline business process
- Responsible to manage Tennant’s year-end sales activities in SAP, by running various batch jobs and monitoring them, along with switching on and off workflows
- Troubleshooting middleware related issues between CRM and ECC
- Experience with development of RICEF objects in CRM environment
- Worked with various BADIs for various CRM sales and marketing scenarios for Tennant and created new implementations as per the requirements