- More than 12+ years of experience in supply chain management, supply chain execution, manufacturing industry systems, activities and operations.
- More than 9+ years in Production Support in Various Oracle SCM modules
- Completed 11i Implementation successfully in complex Multi Org scenarios.
- Completed testing unit testing, integration testing, building test plans,
- Experience with working with developers on system design and technical reviews
- More than 12 years of experience in Oracle Order Management/ Shipping/ Advanced Pricing, Oracle Supply chain planning/ Manufacturing: Oracle Purchasing, Inventory, BOM, WIP release R12, 11i(11.5.3 to 11.5.10), 11.0.3 and 10.7 modules.
- Experience in using Application Implementation Methods, doing gap analysis, working on sizing.
- Good functional experience in manufacturing operations, Shop floor activities and sound knowledge of documentation flow of a manufacturing organization.
- Good experience in solution architecture and troubleshooting of Oracle Applications modules. Excellent understanding of the underlying tables, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Excellent Clarity in ERP Concepts, Enterprise Logistics and latest technologies.
- Proficient in working on Business Requirements Definition and Requirements Mapping for implementations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with individuals Confidential all levels. Proven motivational skills, Strong problem resolution skills, with attention to details. Solid Presentation, Communication, Demonstration and Teaching skills.
Implementation Tools: Oracle AIM 2.0
Languages/Tools: C++, Developer/2000, Forms 4.5, PL/SQL, Oracle, VisualBasic 6.0, Power Builder, RPG/400, ASP, HTML.
Operating Systems: UNIX, OSF - 1, Sun Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Windows’9x, PC DOS, Windows NT, OS/400, DOS/VSE, MVS
Databases: ORACLE 7.2/8.0/8i, DB2, MS Access, MS-SQL
Database Tools: SQL* Plus, TOAD
Software: MSOffice, MSWord, MSExcel
File and FTPs: TCP/IP, FTP, TELNET, Email, and Internet
Production Support Consultant
- Supporting the Order Management process flow from entering orders through pick release and ship confirmation and AR invoicing for CSI orders
- Supporting the Recycling of Access cards business through Work in Process modules
- Supporting the Order Management process flow from entering orders through pick release and ship confirmation and AR invoicing for OEM/Dealer orders
- Worked with developers on enhancements/defects post go live for release related issues
- Worked with BSAs and did unit testing and integration testing for various components
- Worked with BSA on load testing and performance testing
- Reported issues during testing to BSA and tracked issues using Bugzilla tool
- Supporting various Purchasing process flows including BPAs, Standard POs, Consignment POs
- Analyzed issues and created defect tickets for development
- Worked with development and tested code fixes and migrated to PROD
Production Support Consultant
- Performed extensive testing for DSL line of Business for 9 States across the supply chain modules and manufacturing modules
- Performed regression testing for Compass (Store Orders)
- Completed training documentation for DSL 9 States release
- Completed Production Support Plan per ITUP requirements for DSL 9 states release
- Tested multiple interfaces for pick release, ship confirmations, purchase orders, purchase order receipts, RMA, Work in process and items.
- Single handedly supported all aspects of supply chain and manufacturing for DSL 9 states release with sales order volume of approx 10K per day in addition to DSL 13 states (20K volume of sales orders per day)
- Worked with developers on enhancements/defects post go-live for 9 states
- Provided accurate adhoc sql reports to logistics support to make critical business decisions
- Functional Lead for Oracle Order Management (OM), Oracle Shipping execution (SHP) and Oracle Advanced Pricing (QP) modules.
- GAP Analysis and GAP resolution for OM/SHP/QP.
- Successfully Implemented Stock and Sale, Drop Ship, Internal Order, Returns with Credit and without credit in Order Management.
- Implemented multi organization demand and supply using ASCP.
- Bench marked the optimized DRP plan. Worked extensive on GATP.
- Implemented CTP and ATP using GATP, based on PDS data.
- Worked extensive on Data collections. Scheduled the plan on data collections with complete refresh, targeted refresh and net change.
- Implemented complex ATO/PTO models in Order configuration.
- Implemented the pick sources using the global sourcing rules.
- Implemented the transit time calculation using internal locations, regions and zones.
- Successfully implemented complex shipping with Trips/ Container and BOL.
- Providing offshore supports for day-to-day Sales activities related to Drop Ship Orders, Demo Orders, Bill Only Orders, Internal Orders, RMA Orders and Back-to-Back Order.
- Working on issues related to Credit Limits, Margin Level, Defaulting Rules and Freight Charges.
- Implemented formula based pricing, discounts, deals, coupons and freight charges using advanced pricing. Used the custom get price function for deriving the prices.
- Working on issues related to Address Review, Audit Review, Credit Review, Margin Review, Revision Review, Software Review, Pick release, Transact Move Order, Deliveries, Backorders (B/O) and Ship confirm.
- Implemented complicated shipping model. Multi stops deliveries implemented.
- Trouble-shooted several Shipment, Inventory and Invoicing issues.
- Analysis of all scenarios/paths an order header / line can go through, and issues that may occur during the full lifecycle of an order.
- Involved in the Creation of test script documents for CRP and UAT.
- Providing functional inputs to coordinate between client and Technical consultants related to application issues.
- Successfully completed 2 CRP’s and 1 UAT. Production support and user training.
- Knowledge Transition of Order Management module implemented Confidential GE-Power.
- Process and Productivity improvement using Six-Sigma Concepts and Tools.