- 13+ years of experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite application development with significant exposure to techno - functional aspects of SCM, FIN, and CRM business processes.
- Oracle eBS 22.214.171.124 to R12.1.3 upgrade.
- This project involved Forms/Workflow/OAF extensions and customizations across Supply Chain, CRM and TCA.
- OM to Service Contracts interface redesign.
- Built SQL/PLSQL code/components from the ground up to redesign this interface.
- Interface between Salesforce.com and Oracle
- Built integration between Salesforce and Oracle using PLSQL XMLDOM APIs.
- OM-iPayment-External Credit card Authenticator interface.
- Built an interface between Oracle ERP and an external credit card authentication vendor using Java/SQL/PLSQL.
- B2B EDI Implementation.
- Built an EDI interface using XML parsing, SQL and PLSQL APIs.
- AR/AP/Supplier bank/vendor interfaces.
- Implemented interfaces with banks and external vendors using a combination of UNIX/PLSQL coding.
- Hungary real-time reporting AR interface
- Built an interface between Oracle ERP and the Government of Hungary using a combination of Java Rest APIs/Unix and PLSQL.
- Vertex - EBS eb-tax integration / upgrade.
- Built an interface between the Vertex tax system and Oracle ERP using SQL/PLSQL so that custom calls can be made.
- SCM/CRM/Finance Information portal using APEX.
- Developed a CRM application with APEX as the front end using web-services, SQL and PLSQL in the back end. Used pipeline functions, apex interactive reports, PLSQL collections and other features to achieve desired functionality and performance.
- Service Requests/Email Center/iSupport customizations.
- Built these customizations using a combination of OAF/JSP/Java/SQL/PLSQL code.
- PLM/PIM change order processing customizations.
- Built an interface between product lifecycle management module (PLM) and product information module (PIM) using a combination of SOA, SQL and PLSQL APIs.
- RTF/Excel/XSL-FO BI publisher reports.
- Built reports with RTF/Excel templates for the design with underlying SQL/PLSQL code for logic/data extractions.
- Built custom ADI processes where required.
- Performance optimization and best practices
- Used SQL performance tuning best practices such as optimizer hints, co-related queries/ EXISTS, indexes, MERGE/WITH clauses, GROUP/ORDER BY, built-in functions and a host of other features to write concise and efficient SQLs.
- Used PLSQL packages, procedures, functions, bulk binding, pragmas, collections and other features to write effective logic for a requirement.
- Used trace/tkprof files and explain plans to analyze performance bottle necks and resolve them.
- Workday - Oracle HRMS Integration.
- Built code to process various actions on employees/contingent workers. OAF Projects/Enhancements
- Supplier bank account CO extension iReceivables Portal timeout issue CO customization
- Quote report enhancement VO extensions
- Supportable OAF pilot application development
- Oracle Email Center enhancements
- Oracle Service Requests customizations/personalizations
- Oracle iSupport customizations
- Custom HRMS Goal Setting/Appraisal application development
- Custom HRIS employee detail AM customization
Applications: R12, 11i
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g
Oracle Components: FRICEW, CEMLI
Modules: Quoting (ASO), Order Management (OM), Pricing (QP), Inventory (MTL), Work In Process (WIP), Bill of materials (BOM), Shipping (WSH), Costing (CST), Product Information Management (PIM), Quality (QA) and Warehouse Management (WMS)Installed Base (CSI), Service Contracts (OKS/OKC), Service Requests (CS), iSupport (IBU) and Email Center (IEM) Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Sub-Ledger Accounting (XLA), Purchase Orders (PO), Purchase Requisitions (PR), iExpenses (OIE), General Ledger (GL), iPayments (IBY), Fixed Assets (FA), Project Accounting (PA) and Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
MISC: Oracle Alerts (ALR), Application Object Library (AOL)
Tools: jDeveloper, Workflow Builder, XML Publisher, Form Builder, SQLLDR, FNDLOAD, XML Gateway, TOAD, SQL Developer and TKProf, SQLPLUS, Report Builder, IBM Rational Rose
IT Service Management: Remedy, RT, IBM Rational Clearquest, Rally, Service Now
Version Control: GIT, Subversion, IBM Rational Clearcase, PPM
Platforms: UNIX/LINUX, Windows NT/XP
Senior Oracle eBS Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, IL/ Alpharetta, GA
- Built customization to handle cross-charged expenses on capital projects.
- Created alerts to notify users about various events in capital projects.
- Built a BI publisher excel report for project consulting expenses.
- Built a GL interface for revenue reconciliation.
- Built GL customizations to handle estimated and deferred revenue related to ticket sales.
- Built a XML Publisher Excel template for GL Trial Balance report.
- Created custom XML publisher Excel templates for the Create Accounting program.
- Bank of America interface for Receipt/Payment/Cheque processing.
- AP Hold Notifications workflow customizations.
- Check printing template changes.
- Created an AP invoice/payment interface integration between an external invoice processing vendor and oracle eBS.
- Asentinel Payment processing interface.
- Built a supplier, supplier site and payment interface for 53rd bank.
- Remittance advice RTF template changes.
- Worked on Vertex-EBS integration.
- Worked on enhancements related to fixed assets creation, use tax, item cost, variance, depreciation and retirement areas.
- Built a program to calculate inventory use tax for internal sales orders.
- Built code to update customer profile at account and site levels.
- Performed TCA contact conversions.
- Built code to update customer account sites and supplier sites.
- Fixed timeout issues in the iReceivables portal using OAF customizations.
- Quoting enhancements/support.
- PLM/PIM CO enhancements/support.
- Org item assignment/template assignment/Sales&COGS account updates.
- Inventory enhancements/support.
- Extended attributes creation/update, Sales&COGS account update.
- Transfer pricing customizations.
- Resource overhead labor cost calculations.
- Supported the Manhattan-Oracle WMS integration by providing queries, bug-fixes, form customizations and performance tuning where necessary.
- Automated certain OM order entry processes according to business requirements.
- Customized OM (header/line) workflows to satisfy various business requirements.
- BI report dev support, OM customization for Canada implementation, Order Summary Report and Smart Margin.
- Built a custom Web ADI solution for uploading MRP planning data.
- Provided support to Oracle-Astea integration.
- PO PDF XSLFO report and PO Receipt Interface customizations.
- BI report dev support.
- Completely re-designed the existing OM-Service contracts interface to accommodate multiple service contracts from a single order.
- Theme conversions (Service Contract line updates by terminating lines with old information, creating lines with new information, creating billing schedules for newly created lines, performing QA check on the contract, changing status of the contract and resetting counters) according to business logic.
- Enhancements/support related to usage counters.
- Changes to the contract creation process.
- Resolved issues related to contract billing, pricing, contract creation and OM to OKS flows.
- Implemented enhancements to the service contracts accruals process such as changing the accrual criteria, performance tuning, fixes to down-days counter calculation and daily average rate calculation.
- Built code to create/update/delete JTF territories/territory resources.
- Wrote the code on the oracle side for the workday-oracle integration.
- Built on custom payroll and benefits interfaces.
- Built custom Web-ADI to upload positions.
Senior Oracle eBS Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- AppForce Implementation (CRM/Financials)
- Built interfaces between salesforce.com and oracle EBS which create/update business entities and in corporate validations based on business rules. Used PL/SQL XMLDOM APIs to process XML data.
- Implemented a data sync mechanism from salesforce.com to oracle EBS using SQLLDR for reporting purposes.
- Created a mechanism to allow an automobile dealer to choose alerts and deliver chosen alerts to the dealer in a timely manner.
- Implemented architecture that secures the way applications access web-services.
Oracle eBS Technical Consultant
- Developed OAF POCs in the Financials area.
- Developed SQL queries to extract data from various modules such as Pricing, OM, Service Requests, Installed Base and TCA for data migration.
- Responsible for SQL-PL/SQL performance tuning of various objects.
Oracle eBS Techno-Functional Consultant
- R12 Implementation (SCM/CRM)
- Developed OM Header/Line Workflows, Defaulting rules, B2B EDI Integration, Form Customizations/Personalizations, Shipping Interfaces/Reports, SKU Loader (item/ cross s), Customer Credit Exposure, OM-Install Base-Service Contract flows and Order/ Contract Alert notifications.
- Contributed in Pre-assessment, Design, Development, Cutover, Deployment and Post-production support phases of the implementation.
- Enhancements and support of above items in Oracle 11i prior to R12 implementation.
- Supportable Re-architecture (SCM/CRM)
- Re-designed PLSQL cartridge based application from scratch to improve existing functionality, added new functionality and made the application compatible with R12 oracle applications.
- Performed a technology evaluation by prototyping application in OAF and APEX.
- Developed APEX components such as pages, reports, interactive reports, application items, tab layouts, page level processes, conditional processes & display and collections.
- Integrated of the APEX application with oracle applications.
- Global Credit Card Transaction Processing (SCM)
- Built a JAVA interface between oracle EBS and external credit card authentication vendor leveraging the OM, iPayment and AR modules.
- B2B Implementation (SCM)
- Involved in setting up trading partners, devising a map to process and load XML data into custom DB tables and OM Interface tables leveraging the XML gateway tool.
- Developed data validation logic before calling the order import program to create orders.
- Performed enhancements/support to the service request workflow.
- Built code to abort SR workflows, close SR, create SR notes, update SR status and send notifications.
- Performed UI enhancements and branding changes to iSupport, Customer Support Specialist.
- Built code to migrate SRs between resources.
- Implemented enhancements in email center such as a program to delete residual data in order to disassociate agents from queue, delete a queue and customized email center JSP pages according to business requirements.
- Involved in support activities such as adding resources using CRM Administrator, setting up new agents, assigning agents to queue, email center processing rules, troubleshooting missing inbound emails and emails stuck in outbox.
Oracle eBS Technical Consultant
- Enhancements/Personalizations/Support in the Oracle Teleservices (CS, IEM, IBU) area.
- UI and functionality changes in iSupport, Tele-services and Email Center modules.
Oracle eBS Technical Consultant
- Bill of Materials conversions.
- Enhancements/support of Oracle Quoting and OM workflows.
- Designed and developed of a JAVA/J2EE web portal that displays customer and item data.
- Enhancements/support of OM-Installed Base-Service Contract flows.
- Enhancements/Personalizations/Support in the Oracle Teleservices (CS, IBU) area.
- Project Events conversions.
- Support of OM - AR (Auto-Invoice Interface) flow.
- Responsible for development of enhancements for the Oracle Goal Setting and Sales Appraisals Module.