- Confidential is an experienced Oracle EBS Project Manager/Track Lead/Senior functional consultant/SME’s with over 20 years in implementing Oracle e - Business suite, which includes Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, Project Management, Project Resource Management, Project Collaboration, Oracle Project Manufacturing, Oracle Time and Labor, Oracle Internet Expense, Oracle Grants Accounting (GMS), Oracle HRMS, MFG/SCM and Oracle financial Applications (i-PROC,PO,AP,OM,AR.FA and GL), Reporting tools along with other ancillary applications. Confidential has led Projects in the various complex projects and successfully implemented/achieved milestones
- Experience n Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS)
- Experience in Oracle R12 Applications
- Experience in Oracle 11i Applications
- SME- Oracle Project Accounting Suite (Costing and Billing) - Functional (PA)
- SME- Oracle Financials - Functional (R2R)
- Experience in Oracle HRMS, Self Service, P2P and Q2C Applications
- Experience in Oracle OBIEE and OAC - BI Applications
- Experience in ASC 606 Revenue Accounting standards guidelines implementation
- 7 plus years Big-five Work Experience
- Strong Auditing, Accounting and Finance Experience.
- Configured Oracle GL with 2 Primary Ledgers In CRP, UAT AND PROD Instances ( Primary and Consolidation ledger) for each new entity.
- Configured Receivables and Payables for 2 new entries
- Configured Project Costing and Billing for 2 new entities
- Configured Internet expense module for 2 new entities
- Configured eBusiness Tax - Tax and Codes for 2 new entities.
- Tested E2E in CRP AND UAT
- Went-live in PROD.
- Supporting and trouble Shooting PROD tickets from Project costing, Project Billing, General Ledger, Payable, Receivables, Tax, Period Close, GL Consolidation and Reconciliation acidities.
- Auto Accounting and SLA P1- Tickets and reconciliation between GL Balances and Subledger Balances (Project/XLA and GL)
- Gathers Requirements for new hachements, prepared BRD, designed and implemented on planned release windows.
- Day today Support activities with business users and resolving the issues and tickets.
- Oracle BI - OBIEE and OAC dashboard reports role out for 40 plus project costing and billing, AR Invoice, Receipts and AR Aging details - Functional SME’s role for putting up BRD, Functional Design documentation, helping tech team for designing, testing and validation of reports after development with OAC and with EBS Source values. sign-off and PROD deployment.
- Executive KPI’s - Reports requirement gathering and Reports- Mock-up for Budgets, Revenue Projection, Actual Revenue, Backlog Revenue, Revenue Variance, Budgeted GP, Projected GP, Actual GP,GP Variance, Budgeted Overhead, Actual overhead, Cost Variance, Net Income Budget, Net Income and Net Income Variance and plus other key metrics.
- Worked closely Off-shore development resources .
- Worked closely with executives in KPI Dashboard and Financial reporting and Reconciliation.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
SME/Track Functional Lead
- Conducted multiple workshop with Business Operations, Revenue Accounting, and Finance users’ group.
- Gathered and completed Business Requirements and sign-off
- Gathered and completed Business Requirements for Opening balance/ cut-0ver for past 3 prior periods open contracts
- Gathered and completed Reporting Business Requirements with Reporting group (EBI)
- Gathered and completed Revenue Forecasting Business Requirements with Operations teams
- Worked with Operating Team, Finance Team, Revenue Accounting Team, and IT Team in terms of System Solution Design (MD50 and MD70 Review) and implementation
- Planned, Managed, and executed ERP and Rev/pro Testing (SIT and UAT)
- Prepared and managed Test scenarios and Test Scripts and managed via ALM tool for management reporting
- Testing period close process
- Managed and executed Cut-over and Opening balance transfers
- Support, Releases and Enhancements
- Design and Support enhancement -Oracle OM, AR, Service Contract, Oracle Project Billing, Oracle General ledger and EBI and Global Dashboard Financial Reporting
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CATrack Lead / Project Functional Lead/SME
Tools: Oracle Project Accounting and Financials
- Conducted multiple workshop with Business Operations, Finance team and IT Team.
- Worked with IT Team in terms of System Solution Design
- Managed Configuration
- Managed Cut - over activities
- Managed Testing schedule and activities (SIT and UAT)
- Manager Production and Go-live activities and Sign-off
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Track Lead / Project Functional Lead/SME
- Worked with PS Business/Finance and finalized BRD/Requirements
- Conducted Design Sessions/Workshops / Working Sessions/ Brainstorming sessions with IT, Business and Cross Functional Team
- Completed, Reviewed and signed-off MD50 for each functional component and Reporting Component
- Reviewed MD70 with IT Team and Signed-off
- Completed, Reviewed Test Scripts and Business Test Scenarios
- Updated BR100
- Configured Oracle Project and Financials that are related to Custom solutions
- Managed and executed CRP’s (3 CRP’s)
- Managed and Executed UAT
- Managed Data conversion activities
- Helped the Trainer for training activities
- Managed Production and go-live activities
- Production Support activities
- Month and Qtr end and Book Closing Support with Finance and Accounting Team
- Sub Ledger and General Ledger Data/Numbers Reconciliation with Finance and Accounting Team
- Worked with EBI / OBIEE Reporting Team in Reporting Solution roll-out and Support
- Managed On-site and Off-Shore Resources in my track during entire life cycle of the project and provided status report to leadership on a weekly basis.
- Successfully completed the Key and complicated project with high leadership appreciation.
Confidential, Hayward, CA
Oracle Project Suite SME’s & Cross Functional Lead
- Business Requirements definition and Mapping with Project Control and Project Accounting Team
- Prepared Mapping Process flows for Project Management
- Project Management (PJT) features Implemented (Project Creation, WBS Maintenance, Scheduling, MS Project Integration, Budgeting and Forecasting, Progress Entry and Updates, Costs Collections, Change Controls, Deliverables Mgt and Project Management Reporting)
- CRP’s Configuration and Execution
- UAT Configuration and Execution
- Production configuration and Support
- Designed GL/Multi-Org for France entity (R12 ledgers, legal entities, OU’s and Inv Orgs)
- Configuration and Testing of Oracle Project Manufacturing (PJM) Module
- Implementation of Oracle Project Billing (PJB) Module
- Implementation of Oracle Project Costing (PJC) - enhancements
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Oracle Project Suite SME
- Closely worked with Program Managers (IT, Business) to roll-out PJR Module.
- Effectively implemented Oracle PJR Functionalities (end-end), starting from creating open need, Workflow Routing and Notifications for approval, Search Candidates, Competencies/Roles and Resume Maintenance, Nominating Candidates, Resource Assignments and Maintenance and Allocation of Assignments and update to the existing Assignments.
- Effectively Implemented segregation of duties/roles using Requirement Manager, Project Manager, Staffing Owner and Resource Manager Menus Functionalities.
- Implemented functionalities like UDA’s, Global Views, Personalization, Page lay out and Short-cut menus etc.,
- Reviewed the Future State documents (BRD’s, Process Flows, BR100, MD050, Business Scenarios, etc.,)
- Reviewed Current Billing Extension used in Confidential ’s, Re-designed, developed functional design, Coordinated with Tech team to develop Billing Extension to meet Confidential ’s Billing and Revenue Recognition need.
- Reviewed the Oracle Project Costing and Billing Configurations and Current Confidential ’s Usage and Functionalities.
- Recommended best practices to Implement PJR and Project Billing Modules.
- Re-design and configuration of Oracle Project Billing Module to meet Confidential ’s Billing and Revenue Recognition requirements.
- Configured CRP’s and Executed CRP’s
- Preparation for Cut Over.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Oracle Project Suite and Finance- Project Lead
- Closely worked with Program Managers (IT, Business, Operation) in Project Tasks Planning, Resource Planning, Budgets, Schedules, etc.
- Closely Worked with Corporate Finance Director, Finance Managers, and Business Unit Finance Managers in collecting the requirements in connection with PA/FA and GL Related Accounting need and requirements.
- Worked with various Oracle IT and Business team in the Application flow/modules like starting from Requisition, PO, AP, FA, PA, and GL.
- Collected Business Requirements from various Business Units
- Put-together Future State Process flows (‘TO’ BE Process Flows)
- Worked with Accounting Team in Design and Collecting CIP Assets, Non-CIP Assets Capitalization, Project related expenses (Capex and OPex) and Depreciation accounting methods and Procedures.
- Worked with GL - Business team in cleaning-up and reducing Manual Journal Entries in GL.
- Training to the Corporate Finance and Business Units team regarding Project entry, Budget entry and Costs Collections, View Costs and Run Reporting.
- Training to the GL and FA Accounting Team regarding Capitalizing CIP Assets in PA, Interfacing to FA and Interfacing Non-CIP Assets (Clearing Assets) directly from AP to FA and Passing Manual Journal Entries in GL, etc.,
- FA Functionalities like Split Assts, Merging Assets, Prepare Mass Additions, Post Mass Additions, Running depreciation after Interfacing Assets from AP/PA to FA.
- Worked with Reporting Team in designing Assets, PA, and GL related reports design.
- Worked with Business Finance team in Cut-over strategy in Sub-Ledgers and GL.
- Managed CRP, UAT and PROD Cut-Over Activities
- Production Support in Period Close Process with Accounting Team.
Confidential, Alameda, CA
- Prepared Project Planning
- Resource Planning, budgets, and deliverable schedules
- Gathered Requirements in connection with Oracle Project modules.
- Gathered Requirements in Connection with PO, AP, AR, and GL - GIS (Global Inter-company System) Requirements.
- Configured and Managed CRP’s (PA, PO, AP, AR, GIS, and GL)
- Configured and Managed UAT ((PA, PO, AP, AR, GIS, and GL)
- Managed End User Training
- Production Preparation planning
- Support and Period Close
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Oracle Project Suite Functional Project Lead
- Closely worked with Program Managers (IT, Business, Operation) in Project Tasks Planning, Resource Planning, Budgets, Schedules, etc.,
- Presented Oracle Project Suit applications to Global workshop. (Audience - 40 PS Field Services professionals, Field Engineers, PM’s, EM, Regional Managers, Area Managers, Geo Leaders and Finance Rep.)
- CRP’s Planning and Execution (2 CRP’s, 1 UAT and PROD).
- Managed Cross-Functional Coordination and activities.
- Managed Configuration for all CRP’s/PROD which includes BR100, Configuration and execution.
- Worked closely with Training Team and Change Management Team to train the users.
- Managed Cut-over Activities for Americas, Emea and APAC. (Go-live; First Roll-out Americas-only EAST, 2nd Roll-out Rest of Americas (ROA), 3rd Roll-out EMEA and 4th Roll-out - APAC).
- Managed Prod Support activities.
Confidential, Alameda, CA
Oracle Project Suite Functional Lead
- Modules implemented Oracle Project Costing (PJC), Oracle Project Billing (PJB), Project Management (PJT), Project Resource Management (PJRM), Internet Expenses (OIE) and Oracle Time and labor (OTL)
- Multi-Org Implementations (12 Operating Units/ 12 Countries- USA, CAN, GER, NLD, AUT, UKN, ISR, FRA, ITA, ATR, JPN, and APAC) for North America, EMEA, Japan and APAC Regions.
- Demonstrated Oracle Project Family Products to the Business team (as a pre-demo) before Requirement gathering stage starts.
- Presented Case Study on L10 Vs. Family Pack M to the business team to decide on implementation of L10 Vs. Family Pack M.
- Completed Current System Study, Business Requirements and Process mapping stages of the Project with the Business team
- Planning and execution of CRP1 with Business Team.
- Planning and execution of CRP2 with Business Team.
- Planning and execution of UAT.
- Issues management / resolution and TAR’s Management (tools used Client’s Custom tool called ‘TRACE’ and Oracle TAR’s)
- Configured Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, and Internet Expense Modules for all the 12 Operating Units for CRP1, CRP2, UAT and in PROD.
- Prepared BR100 Deliverables and submitted to the Client.
- Prepared Training and materials and Trained the Super users, Super users would train the end users.
- Conversion planning and execution.
- Cut-over plan.
- And Project Status preparation on a weekly basis and attended a weekly status meeting and follow-up.
- 4 Weeks Postproduction Support.
- Oracle Project Key Features implemented Project/Functional/Funding/Billing Currency Implementation, Inter-Company Billing, Burden Costing, Contractors Time and Expenses, Work around solutions for Combo Projects ( T&M and Fixed Fee), Cost to Cost % Completion Revenue/Billing rules, and so on…
Confidential, Washington, DC
Oracle Grants and Oracle Project Team - Functional Lead
- Led Oracle Project Sales Team
- Gathered Business Requirements and Analyzed
- Studied implementation tips - Oracle Project Vs. Oracle Grants
- Prepared Business Scenarios and Demonstration Scripts for Oracle Grants and Oracle Project Module
- Helped to Configure Oracle Project Module
- Completed end-end testing scenarios.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Oracle Project Family and Oracle Financials - SME
- Led Oracle Project Team
- Collected Business Requirements for Job Costing system
- Setup the Oracle Project module in Demo Instance according to the business requirements
- Demonstrated Oracle Project Functions to the client’s team (Participants; 30 Top executives from Forest City including Job costing Project Managers and Product manager from Oracle).
- Matched each bullet point (business requirements) to Oracle project functions via Demo and identified the Gap.
- Participants filled on the spot score card system for each business requirements and rated (1-5) with Oracle Project and financials functions.
- Won the Project.