- Adept at conceptualizing innovative solutions, business process flows, user requirements, gap - fit analysis, application setup, documentation, test scripts, end-user training and facilitating client implementation activities
- Good knowledge of all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)and AIM documentation
- Functional and Technical Specification Development including business process baseline, (RD 20) and the process and mapping summary, (RD 30) and Business Requirements (BR100), (MD 50), (BP80), (BR30), (CV40) and (TE40).
- Experienced in developing technical design documents for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, & Extensions (RICE)
- Extremely well versed in all stages of Implementation including UAT, CRP, User Testing, User Training, Go-Live scheduling and Production Support
- Knowledgeable and Experienced in EDI Transactions - including mapping, translating, exchange and interface processes
- Experienced in working with global off-shore resources performing root-cause analysis of issues implementing best-practice solutions leading to problem resolution and process improvement
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and efficient in working independently and as a team member
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports (10g, 9i), XML Publisher(10g)
- Oracle Forms (10g), Oracle Workflow Builder, Shell Scripting
- ADI, FSG Reports, Data Loader, PVCS Version Control, SQL Loader
- UNIX and Windows Utilities (SSH, FTP, MS Office), MS-Visio, MS-Project
- MS-Access and MS-Office suite, Visual Source Safe, Tortoise
Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Functional Consultant
- Gap-Fit analysis to integrate and utilize Oracle Financials and developed custom revenue recognition programs, Payment Processing methodologies, Invoicing and Accounting rules to fit the custom needs of the clients
- Designed the AR Interfacing program for invoices, credit memos and prepayments and integrated the data between Siebel CRM and Oracle E-Business suite
- Developed the Siebel to AR Invoice Interface to import policy data from Siebel and create Invoices, Credit Memos, Debit Memos and Bill Receivable in Oracle Receivables
- Designed custom solution for a Refunds Extension to Oracle AR to assist in issuing Refunds from Receivables to Payables
- Setup and Configure the Oracle Fixed Assets module and its integration with 3rd party systems to import fixed assets data
- Customize the Oracle Fixed Assets Mass Additions program to periodically bulk add fixed assets to Oracle EBS
- Worked with the business to define the needs and requirements for custom fixed assets reports including - Plant Assets Year End Allocation and Mass Property Asset Allocation
- Customization of the Fixed Assets to GL process to include custom accounting based on business rules.
- Complete setup of the Oracle Cash Management process from receipt of bank file to import into Oracle Cash Management
- Worked with the technical team to design, develop, unit test and deploy the cash management interface from external systems into Oracle
- Production support for all financial applications including ticketing, triaging the issues and resolution either via functional setup and code changes or working with the off-shore technical team
- Did setup, design, configuration for the Oracle Payables Expense Reporting process and integrated the data from 3rd party systems into Oracle Payables
Oracle E-Business Suite Functional Consultant
- Implemented the Oracle Payables, Receivables, Purchasing and Order Management modules as part of the larger Oracle E-Business Suite - Release 12.1.3 Implementation project
- Worked with the client in gathering business requirements for Payables and Receivables Transaction Types
- Worked on the Procure to Pay Life-Cycle and designed various customization around the process
- Assisted the Receivables team for implementing Lease Billing functionality and transmitting invoices to lessees
- Designed a custom Oracle Payables Invoice Approval Process to manage AP approvals
- Integrated Oracle Trade Management module with Oracle Payables & Payments to enable automatic payment transfers via direct-deposit and application of funds to the invoices
- Configured Payables Setups and Configurations including Payables Options, Payment Terms, Invoice Tolerances, Banks and iExpenses templates
- Setup and integrated iExpenses to Payables to bring over iExpense data as Payables Invoices and pay for them
- Designed the Oracle Receivables configuration for Transaction Types, Receipts, Receipt Application and Customer Profiles
- Setup Revenue Recognition to accrue revenue of receipt of cash
- Setup Account Derivation Rules to derive account codes using the Accounting Template Sets in Oracle Receivables to generate appropriate code combinations
- Assisted in the Implementation of iProcurement portal for sending and receiving the Acknowledge from Supplier, Viewing the PO, Invoice Payments, Receipts etc to supplier and Creating/Restricting Supplier User access, Internal Users access
- Efficient Post-production support for the Business User’s in Inventory and OPM, capturing scope for enhancements.
- Worked with Oracle by raising SR on multiple instances to get solutions in a timely manner for critical issues.
- Troubleshot and fixed issues in Order Management Module related to Tax codes, Customer credit check, Backordering, Return Material Authorization issues
- Created Oracle service requests and fixed the bugs in Oracle Work in Progress application with the help of Oracle support.
- Tested fixes and patches in the Testing instance prior to Solution and Patch Rollout
- Trained the super users by providing documents using VISIO flow diagrams for better understanding.
- Configured Accrual Accounting for Receivables amounts
- Developed Accounting using SLA (Sub-Ledger Accounting) to handle scenarios of Bills Receivables and Invoices
- Managed CRP and UAT for Oracle Payables & Receivables and performed quality testing and end user training on the various business flows including - Lease Quote to Credit, Credit to Booking and Lease Invoice to Receipt