- Technical Developer/Analyst with expertise in Oracle E - Business Suite implementations. Proficient in requirements gathering, solution design, application integrations, configurations, customization, data conversions and team management.
- Technical integration expertise with Oracle APIs, e-Commerce Gateway, XML Gateway, SOA/BPEL and Web Services.
- Extensive experience with BI Publisher and OBIEE for Business Analytical Reporting. Successfully completed several Oracle Supply Chain Management, Financial and Manufacturing implementation and upgrade projects working across cross-functional and cross-organizational teams.
- Successful implementation of Oracle AME and iSuppler Portal for several Oracle projects. US Citizen based out of Dallas, TX.
EBS Application Engineer
- Impact Analysis of custom Objects (approximately 1000 Customizations) using Panaya.
- Designed and developed transformational changes related to GL COA, Employee Number, PA.
- AME Implementation for Requisition and Purchase Order approvals.
- Designed, developed and reviewed rewrite of over 100 Oracle Discoverer Reports using Noetix Workbench as ETL layer and OBIEE for Analytical Reporting.
- Implementing Oracle Warehouse Management System, Oracle Warehouse Control Systems for Regional Distribution Center, which took care of Inventory management and distribution to ADT’s 170 Branches.
- Designed and developed Kewill Shipping solution to interface Oracle Order Management with FedEx, Yellow Freight and UPS shipping services.
- Designed and developed WMS reports using BI Publisher.
- Vendor Managed Inventory project, which helped save the company millions of dollars per vendor.
- QGistix Project interfacing Oracle Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management with third party warranty application.
Oracle EBS modules - OM, PO, WMS, WCS, INV, AP, GL, PA, HR and e-Commerce Gateway.
- Designed and developed Confidential amp;T’s Order Orchestrator module, a SOA based system built to integrate Confidential amp;T’s various Network Ordering systems to Oracle Order Management.
- Designed and developed Integrations comprising Ship Confirm API, Order Import Interface, AR Preprocessor, AR Credit Preprocessor, Items, Customers, Locations and Drop to WMS for Direct Fulfillment Project and Digital Life project.
Oracle EBS modules - OM, AR, GL, PO, INV, WMS.
- Played integral role in $220 million Oracle EBS Applications integration project comprising Oracle Financials, Supply Chain Management, Order Management and CRM applications.
- Requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and business validation through deployment for 160+ deliverables comprising conversions, interfaces and APIs, Advanced Queuing, Workflow and Business events.
Oracle EBS modules - OM, AR, GL, PO, iProcurement, iSupplier Portal, AP, INV, BOM, FA, HR, EAM and XML Gateway.