- Oracle Applications Technical consultant with over 14+ years of USA experience in Implementations, Upgrades, System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- As an Oracle Applications Consultant, expertise in the area of full life cycle implementations, customizations, Business Requirements Gathering, Modeling, Logical Database Design, Mapping, Gap Analysis, developing interfaces (Inbound & Outbound), Conversions, Validation, Testing, Documentation, Production Migration, Transition, Post Implementation Support, End User Support, Enhancements, Forms and Reports.
- Has extensive technical knowledge in Oracle Financials, Manufacturing and CRM
- Has participated in 5 full - lifecycle implementations and 2 upgrades (10.7 through R12)
- Involved in numerous CRP and UAT testing phases in conjunction with Oracle EBS Implementations and Upgrades.
- Has strong technical skills in programming using PL/SQL & SQL
- Expertise in Coding, debugging, performance tuning.
- Developed custom forms from the scratch using forms 4.5, 6i and 10g
- Developed Reports from the scratch using Oracle Reports 2.5, 6i, 9i and 10g
- Developed Reports using Discoverer 3i/4i/9i/10g
- Performed excellent production support role in 2 manufacturing upgrade projects. knowledge in HTML, AWT and JAVA programming
- Ability to accept challenges and produce results in a multi-tasked environment.
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to effectively communicate with application users, technical resources and management
- Knowledge on Oracle EBS middleware like Fusion. Integrating with other applications using Service-Oriented Architectures. Managing the environment with Oracle Enterprise Management.
Software/Languages: PL/SQL, Visual Basic5.0, C, PASCAL, JAVA, BASICDbase 111 Plus, FoxPro
Operating systems: HPUX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, SCO UNIX, Windows NTWindows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.11, MS-DOS
Systems: IBM RS 6000, SunSparc Ultra Enterprise 3000, HP 9000HCL, Compaq Pentium Clients and Compatibles.
Oracle Tools: Reports 11g, 10g, 9i, 6i, 2.5, Forms 11g, 10g, 9i, 6i, 4.5, Graphics 2.5, SQL*Loader, Oracle Enterprise Manager 1.6, Discoverer 3i/4i/9i/10g, Import/Export, Procedure Builder, TOAD, SQL Navigator, XML Publisher (BI Publisher)
Oracle Servers: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x
Packages: MS-Word, MS-Excel, and PowerPoint
Oracle Applications: Oracle Financials Rel.R12, 11.x, 10.7 NCA, 10.7SC
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Sr. Technical Architect
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional team to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Participated in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, Modifications/Customization's and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Developed Design documents, training documents and Perform Unit Testing to validate the product functionality.
- Performing Month end support and solving the month end issues as severity1 issues.
- Performed the Affordable Care Act project in AR
- Performing changes to invoice print process
- Developing a new custom form to maintain the Comment Terms
- Developing new XML report to show the aging details.
- Working with Agile development/version One.
- Working on an upgrade project from R12.1.3 to R12.2.6
- Performing production support extensively.
- Working with BI Publisher, PLSQL, Forms, Reports, OAF, workflows extensively.
Sr. Technical Architect
- Quickly query a Confidential product by part number or description using “find-as-you-type” capabilities
- Automatically refresh the screen to show information about the relevant items being discussed with the customer (after find-as-you-type reduces the list). Need to see various pieces of information such as quantity on hand by warehouse, unit of measure, the normal selling price, the customer’s last price, the most recent price, the part’s UOM, description
- View links to PO information and Costs associated with an item number
- Create a quote or order to be kept and modified for a number of hours or days before finalizing for fulfillment
- Price a quote or order on the fly using available information (normal selling price, customer’s last price, most recent price, average cost, last PO cost, etc) using judgment and experience to override pricing.
- See List of Customer’s order history and invoice history
- Submit Items selected within Stock Status into Order management for book, pick, pack, and shipment