- Over 12+ Years of Total Information Technology Experience in Software Engineering and systems.
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS Database Administration / Application Design and Development Design, Administration, Disaster recovery, Performance Tuning, Cloning, extent/space management.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server working in various versions of SQL Server 2018/2012/2008 R2/2008.
- Experience custom development / data quality analysis; Legacy data processing, stored procedures, Triggers, indexing strategies.
- Extensive knowledge in UNIX platforms includes HP, SOLARIS, AIX, and LINUX. Extensive knowledge in 11g R2/R1, 10g Release 2, 126.96.36.199 - 9.2.07 , 188.8.131.52 and 8x versions. Experience in OLTP/DSS database systems, managing large Oracle databases (VLDB).Proven experience with database performance and tuning techniques to enhance database optimization plans.
- Extensive experience in T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) creating Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Production/Support phases of SDLC for Data Warehouse, Client/Server, RDBMS and Web Based Application working in Agile, Waterfall environment.
- Proficient with Oracle 11g/10g RAC, Data guard physical standby & Logical Standby Database, Data Guard, Replication. Proficient in Delivering Oracle Database performance-tuning services for customers with Explain Plan, TKPROF, STATSPACK, SQL TRACE, custom scripts and wait interface.
- Experience in installation, configuration of Oracle 11g/10g RAC.Managing the RAC databases such adding new nodes and deleting the existed node from cluster and managing ASM such as disk group maintenance database replication
- Proficient with Database Cloning, Migration, Standby Database, Data Guard and Patching of Oracle Databases and Oracle Applications. Extensive Experience with RMAN Backups, Hot Backups and Logical Backups.
- Experienced in using 10g features like 10g RMAN, Data Pump, Flash-Back Recovery and ASM.
- Knowledge of database recovery techniques and implementation of those recovery techniques to ensure business continuity. Expert in data modeling and database design including data normalization and design of physical and logical structures.
- Expertise in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Data Transform Services (DTS), Bulk Insert, BCP.
- Experience in building robust Architecture to organize Data flow from various homogeneous and heterogeneous system using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Data Transform Services (DTS).
- Extensive experience in Tuning SQL queries and improving the query performance.
- Proficient in creating Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, appropriate functions, and effective experienced in implementation of strong referential integrity and auditing by the use of triggers and SQL Scripts.
- Experience in optimizing the database by creating various Clustered, Non-clustered indexes.
- Expert in Database Normalization, DE normalization, Optimization and Tuning, Backup/Restore, Data Import/Export, Troubleshooting, and Database Objects authorization.
- Design and build executive ready reports and dashboards from SharePoint in SSRS.
- Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and Scheduled DTS and SSIS Packages.
- Experience of Installation/Configuration of IBM DB2 and SQL Server databases. Expertise includes management of schemas, objects & partitioning the tables & indexes. Expertise in maintaining Database Security using auditing and Experienced in Disaster Recovery setup.
- UNIX Systems Administration - Database and application integration efforts; CVS system installation experience; Heavy UNIX shell scripting, CRON jobs.
- Develop, document, and implement security configuration for Oracle software and database instances to comply with existing standards. Knowledge on Oracle Support processes for technical requests with Meta Link.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal and inter-personnel communication skills with ability to interact with end-users, managers and technical personnel.
Platforms: HP-UX 10.X, 11.X, Sun Solaris 2.6, 8, 9, 10, AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, RHEL 3.x, 4.x, open SUSE and Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL,C, C++, JAVA, VB, C#.net, PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle APEX.
RDBMS: Oracle 19c/18c/12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2 V8.1, SQL Server 2018/2008/2005 , MySQL4/5.
Web Servers and Application Servers: Microsoft IIS 5.0/6.0, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Web Sphere MQ, OracleAppServer, Oracle Coherence, Oracle Top link, Vignette Portal Server, Vignette Content Management, ITSM.
Tools: RMAN, OEM, TOAD, SQL *Loader, Exp/Imp, Expdp/Impdp.
Tuning Tools: TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, STATSPACK, AWR/ADDM/ASH, EM Dbtuner.
Database Modeling: Oracle Discoverer, PL/SQL Developer, Erwin 4.0, Power Designer, Rational rose,IBM RAD, Power Builder and DBArtisan.
Cloud: Microsoft Azure, AWS
OS, Hardware, storage: NetApp, EMC, Veritas Net Backup, Netvault, HP Omni Back, HPOV, OVSD
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Oracle PLSQL Developer
- Support in Analysis, design, development and debugging TSQL/PLSQL and related code.
- Develop documentation to support day-to-day operations.
- Communicate and work well in a team environment.
- Proactively evaluate system processes and recommend solution to enhance / optimize them
- Develop and test scripts and associated test data requirements to test specific scenarios as identified in the requirements.
- Dedicated to completing assigned tasks and delivering high quality software under deadline.
- Developing and implementing TSQL/PL/SQL packages and procedures.
- Developing Data Models and Process Flows with Oracle Database objects - Triggers, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Synonyms, Sequences, Views, and Materialized Views Etc.
- Tuning the Slow running processes using Analytical functions, Indexes Etc.
- Analyzing Table space Usages, Partitions Etc.
- Working with Oracle development tool TOAD (Tool for Application Developers) and SQL Developer
- Involving in software development life cycle.
- Deploy all the Change Orders from development, UAT and Production databases.
- Tracking all the TFS Work items and work based on the priority.
- Work with SQL Server teams to load the data from SQL to Oracle databases.
- Creating the User stories in Rally Application.
- Working on Agile Methodology.
- Source Code checking in Git HUB repositories.
Environment: Oracle Enterprise manager, Oracle 18c/12c/11g R2, NetApp, SUSE Linux, IBM AIX, SQL server 2005/2008/2017 , WebSphere MQ V7.0, CA Service Desk, CA Agile Rally, JIRA, TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, Python, Jenkins, Web Logic Server 11g, Oracle APEX and Oracle HTTP Server.
Sr Database Developer
- Performed entries capacity planning required creating and maintaining the databases.
- Installing 11g on SUSE Linux - 64 bit for Health Data Exchange.
- Created and configured the CDR (CDRP, CDRUAT, CDRQA, and CDRDEV) databases for Apollo Health and portal applications.
- Created and configured the PGA (PGAP, PGAUT, PGAQA, and PGADEV) databases for PEGA Applications.
- Installed and configured the Oracle APEX for reporting environments.
- Database migration between cross platforms.
- Daily Health Check Up of the Database using stats pack, AWR, ADDM.
- Worked closely with the architects (ARB) and development team.
- Follow-up projects work with crisp documentation.
- Checked IO, CPU or memory bottlenecks and suggest appropriate measures.
- On call support rotations, Deploy all the change Orders.
- Worked with SQL DBA configuring the linked servers with DB Links.
- Created the DR database (CDRR) for reporting team.
- Worked with Oracle Developers on tuning the queries. Applying latest patches to the database.
- Created & monitored the usage of Index to achieve maximum performance of the database applications.
- Implemented the Data warehouse. Implemented and Production support for Oracle database 11g R1 RAC.
- Configured the Net vault with the database on Solaris/AIX
- Did Heterogeneous connectivity between databases. Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Fixing the problems encountered during the data load from the database to the warehouses.
- Making changes for the existing shell scripts as per the needs.
- Used oracle tools (SQL*loader) and write procedures to migrate data from legacy systems.
- Managed indexes, partitioned tables.
- Performed backups with Oracle RMAN, Worked on scheduled backups, incremental backups.
- Constantly monitoring the Oracle performance with Enterprise Manager.
Environment: Oracle Enterprise manager, Oracle 11g R1, NetApp, SUSE Linux, IBM AIX, Windows 2003,SQL server 2005/2008, WebSphere MQ V7.0, CA Service Desk, TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, Web Logic Server 11g, Oracle APEX and Oracle HTTP Server.