- Responsible for analyzing the business processes, flows and functions of legacy system. Performed gap analysis, mapped business process into Oracle EBS and developed workarounds
- Gathering, refining, and documentation of the business rules, functional and technical requirements
- Expertise in preparing AIM documents like MD70, CV60 and TE20
- Excellent Live experience in Implementation, Design, Development, Customization, Testing and Production Support
- Participated in various Full Life Cycle Implementations including upgrade, global implementation, proof of concepts, merging and decoupling/split of legal entities. Demonstrated exemplary skills in different stages of the implementation with predominant contribution towards developing RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) in Oracle Finance, iProcurement and project accounting modules.
- Review the functional specifications and develop technical design documents for RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Form Extensions) objects, Coding in SQL, PL/SQL, Migration of legacy data to oracle using SQL*Loader, UTL FILE, Open Interfaces and APIs
- In - depth data model knowledge of General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Account Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CE), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchase Order (PO), Inventory (INV), Project Accounting (PA) and Human Resources (HR) modules.
- Involved in AOL, Application Developer and System Administrations activities including creation of KFFs, DFFs, users, responsibilities, menus, form functions, concurrent programs, request sets, request groups, value sets.
- Expertise in integrating Oracle WebCenter Imaging with ERP applications for invoice and supplier documents
- With strong process knowledge, helped the Project in bridging the gaps between various teams - Development, DBA, Change Management, Code Management, QC and Version Control
- Prepare & Review Test Plan, Test scope Documents and Test cases, Key resource in successful execution of - UT (Unit Testing), FIT (Functional Integration Test), SIT (Systems Integration Test) and CAT (Client Acceptance Test)
- Strong problem solving, issue resolution &technical skills coupled with confident decision make for enabling effective solutions lead to the high customer satisfaction
- Good understanding on project life cycle, establish quality procedures for the team, participate in Quality audits, follow the Oracle standards and continuously monitor to ensure team meets the quality goals.
- Worked in onshore-offshore model, managed and development team and delivered complex projects following the quality standards
Operating systems: Windows XP/2K, UNIX/LINUX, Citrix Server
Database skills: Oracle 8i/9i, Oracle 11g
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, Java Basics
Tools: SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Loader, Oracle Developer Suite 10g (Forms, Reports), Oracle Workflow, Oracle Application Framework, FTP, Winscp, Oracle XML Publisher, Oracle Discoverer, Harvest, VSS, Confidential ITSP, HP Quality Center, Confidential Clear Case / Clear Quest, Oracle WC Capture (ODC), Oracle Webcenter Forms Recognition (WFR), Oracle Web Center Imaging (WCI)
Application Server: Oracle 9iAS, Oracle SOA 11g
ERP: Oracle EBS (R12, 11i)
Functional Modules: Oracle R12 AP, GL, FA, iExpense, PA, CM, HR, OM, P2P (INV, PO, AP, GL) AR, AOL
Methodology: Oracle AIM
Processes: Confidential ’s QMS (Quality Management System)
Oracle Apps Lead Consultant
- Participated in gap analysis, requirements gathering and design reviews
- Involved in development of BPEL processes with business rules, XSLT transformations, human workflows and DB adapters
- Designed Custom Invoice approval process using BPEL processes and customizing coding form using ADF Business Components including the Approval History
- Designing BPM interface approaches, expirations, vacation rules, mail server integrations and escalation policies
- Developed reporting views for the audit history of document processing
- Involved in user training, testing and production support
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve the problems encountered in end-to-end invoice processing solution for Oracle's Financial Payables applications.
- Lead technical consultant responsible for design and development of RICE components for Project Accounting integration with Oracle Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Inventory and Oracle Asset Tracking
- Developed Project Transaction Controls import process for time card management system
- PA budgets import using custom APIs
- Designed and developed project billing import process from third party systems
- Form personalization in Fixed assets, Projects using CUSTOM.pll
- Project, Task outbound interface for time tracking management
Environment: Oracle EBS R12 Financial module - GL, AP, PA, FA, PO, INV, AR, Oracle WebCenter 12c/11g (Capture, Forms Recognition), WebCenter Imaging, SOA 11g, ADF 11g, Oracle 12c/11g database, JDeveloper, Oracle AIM 3.0
Programmer Analyst, Sr Oracle Consultant
- Lead consultant responsible for remediating and extending CMS custom objects in financials domain
- Responsible for development, testing, installation, version controlling for the R12 upgrade components
- Responsible for developing test scripts, test cases, technical design documents
- Developed auto invoice interface to create invoices and debit/credit memos in receivables
- Customized seeded invoice on hold report to address the issue with multiple hold totals
- Worked on R12 Bank, Branches and Accounts interfaces in CE, Payments in IBY
- Worked on final payment register, payment instruction register and remediated to R12
- Remediated various treasury consolidated reports to R12
- Extensively worked on AP/AR netting reports and interfaces
- AR Late Payment and Interest Charges Report, AR Over Payments Report
- Developed custom forms in accounts receivables and implemented zoom functionality worked on Custom.pll to implement custom logic in oracle forms
- Developed shell scripts, prepared TAR files to migrate the code across the instances
- Extensively worked on FNDLOAD to download/upload custom objects
Environment: Oracle EBS 12i Financial module - GL, AP, AR, Oracle 11g database, Toad 11.5.0, SQL*Plus, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle AIM 3.0, Confidential Quality Center, Confidential Clear Case, Confidential Clear Quest.
Sr Application Developer
- Involved in designing, developing a wide variety of requirements related to the development needs of R12 GL Implementation which includes Conversion, Interfaces and Custom XML publisher reporting
- Convert functional specifications to technical design and Developed MD70, CV60 documents
- Developed custom code for GL balances conversion
- Developed GL daily journal transactions interface
- Cost Center conversion and Account segment conversion to integrate GL Mainframe application
- XML reporting for recurring journal consolidations and GL balances
- Involved in the R12 upgrade project where database has been upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52, application from 11.5.8 to R12.1.2 and Operating system from UNIX to Linux RedHat
- Developed interfaces between oracle HR and PeopleSoft HRMS to update (Create/Update/Terminate) the employee data, create the vendors automatically before the first expense report is received. All the employee terminations are taken care as well to mark the corresponding vendor as INACTIVE
- Developed Oracle Cash Management interface to reconcile manual and electronic bank statements
- Performed code retrofit, developed migration scripts
- Involved in the Auto lockbox Interface process for bank file
- Developed complex OAF (Oracle Application Framework) pages for gateway invoice manual processing
- Involved in the implementation of Procure to pay P2P cycle.
- Developed, tested and migrated a new Invoice interface for ARIBA procurement applications, 16 different payable/Project outbound interfaces as per the requirement.
- Implemented the Discount Professional tool from Ariba and integrated with Oracle Financials in conjunction with an Early Payment Program to suppliers. This helped Confidential earn incremental early payment discounts on the invoices.
- Oracle AP/CM integration with Confidential ESP (Enterprise Spend Platform) to make the payments in ESP through PCARD (Purchasing Cards) for the Invoices issued to selected Supplier Sites. A complete pay cycle has been setup with new pay group, payment method, bank account for the PCARD invoices and payments are reconciled in Oracle after the payments are processed in ESP.
- Resolved Ariba-Oracle integration issues like header/line level tax and prorate
- Developed custom written UNIX shell scripts for FTP, file formatting, email notifications for interfaces
- Developed batch interfaces between Oracle Account Payables and legacy Systems serviced through the Oracle 9iAS via the Confidential MQ Series messaging system to Receive and process invoices from the Standard interface which contains Employee expense, Real Estate Links system invoices, HR Payroll expenses (PeopleSoft) and EDI invoices (for EDI vendors)
- Developed custom invoice workflow process using oracle workflow builder. This includes the notification with report attachments and custom work list approval processes
- Developed Fixed assets interface to integrate HP Asset Center with Oracle Fixed Assets
- Worked on project accounting and integrated with assets and payables
- Suppliers Interface - program for bringing the suppliers created in the external feeder system
- Order Returns Conversion - using the public API registering the program as a concurrent program to be run from the Applications as a custom program
- Developed Gateway JAVA forms for providing user interface to enter the invoice and voucher data. (Used ODBC to achieve this)
- Responsible for developing various views and PL/SQL scripts for Discoverer Reports
- Involved in solving the production incidents, service requests and provide permanent solutions
- Developed CRON schedules for shell script processing
- Extensively used tracing and TKPROF for Performance tuning, SQL query enhancements, code enhancements to achieve performance targets of some major interfaces.
- Developed reports, minor enhancements to the existing functionality and interfaces as per the requirement.
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Exercises and Events - Support disaster recovery testing exercises, preparation for testing and responding to actual events
- Technical Maintenance - Performance monitoring, performance tuning and load testing, maintaining system documentation, architectural reviews, data base/table reviews, ETRM reviews, technology reviews, capacity planning, server/data backups, database monitoring, memory utilization, hardware performance.
- Issue tracking, issue resolution, application support and closely worked with business users and end client to resolve the ongoing production issues
- Extensively worked on incident management
Environment: Oracle EBS 12i Financial module - GL, AP, FA, PA, PO, CM, HRMS, Oracle 11g database, Oracle JDeveloper, Toad 11.5.0, SQL*Plus, SQL, PL/SQL, Confidential Cognos 8.0, Oracle AIM 3.0 (Application Implementation Methodology), Harvest Change Manager, HP Service Center.