- 14+ years of extensive experience as Oracle EBS Techno - Functional Consultant in Implementation, Rollouts, Upgrades and Support of Oracle E-Business Suite Applications (R12.x, 11i)
- Over 2+ years of experience in Oracle Cloud SaaS (R13) Financial Implementation
- Excellent Technical and Functional knowledge in Financials, Order to cash, Procure to Payment, Record to report and HRMS processes
- Expertise in Oracle R12 EBS CEMLI’s and Cloud integrations (FBDI/Web Services), Data conversions, Data loads (ADFdi/WebADI), Reporting and Analytics tools (BIP, OTBI and OACS)
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Financial Configurations, defining custom ESS jobs, and rapid implementation
- Knowledge and Experience in multiple E2E (end to end) life cycle Oracle implementations using AIM methodology
- Extensive experience in working with MOAC architecture
- Experience in building reports and KPIs using BI Publisher
- Experience in managing & resolving Oracle Service Requests (SR)
- Expertise in Client relationships, Solution designing, Process walk through and GAP Analysis
- Extensive experience participating in Requirement gathering, Scope definitions
- Extensive Experience in Onsite-Offshore model. Strong Conceptual, Business and Analytical skills
- Implemented Agile Methodology with high degree of client satisfaction, conducted planning meetings, scrum meetings, retrospectives
- Implemented all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Production Support and Maintenance
- High credibility with leadership team for excellence in Steering Committee presentations and Cutover Management meetings
Oracle Cloud/EBS: Oracle Fusion Applications (R13), Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12
ERP Modules: Account Payables, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Cash Management, Project, EB Tax, SLA, FA, Purchasing, Core HR, SSHR, AOL, AME, TCA and System Administration
Tools & Utilities: Oracle Database 12C/ 11g/10g/9i/8i, ADF Business Components, TOAD, SQL Developer, Discoverer, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, OAF, CORE JAVA, SQL*Loader, SQL, SQL*Plus, FNDLOAD, API’s, XML Publisher, Oracle Reports/Forms 10g, BIP Publisher, OTBI Reporting, Psftp, Putty, JIRA
Management Tools: Visio, MS-Office
Oracle Cloud Techno-Functional Financial Consultant
Environment: Oracle Fusion R13, BIP, OTBI, BPM
- Responsible for Oracle Cloud SaaS Financial (AP, AR, GL and FA) Extensions and Integrations with Upstream and Downstream applications
- Designed and delivered 100+ Cloud BIP and OTBI Reports for GL, AP, AR, FA modules and security console, and Dashboards for End user reporting and Operational reporting
- Designed and delivered reconciliation solution for Oracle Cloud and Golden gate replicated downstream applications
- Defined additional controls in Journal and Invoice approval process using BPM, defined custom ESS jobs for AP and GL and responsible for Rapid implementation
- Defined custom Payment Process Profiles, customized AP Check templates, and defined custom roles in security console
- Responsible and supported General Leger, Account Payables and Fixed Assets day to day processes
- Responsible for SIT, UAT and Prod Parallel signoff for the Upstream/Downstream integrations with Oracle Cloud (SaaS) and Reporting tools (BIP, OTBI, Dashboards and OACS) from Business
- Designed High-level and Low-level design documents, Cut-over plans, tasks/clone activities, Oracle Cloud Financial Process Flow presentations, traceability matrix and many more
- Achieved Recognition for implementing and supporting Oracle Cloud Financial (GL, AP, FA and SLA) during SIT, UAT and Prod-Parallel cycles
- Participated in various team events, volunteering, offsites, interviewing, hiring, training, onboarding, and mentoring the team
- Engaged Oracle Cloud Customer Services (OCS) support team to resolve the issues/bugs and Patch upgrades in Fusion R13 environment.
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Lead
- Project management including project planning & execution
- Providing architectural design solution
- Scoping requirements, design review
- Responsible for all technical deliveries
- Manage, design interfaces between Oracle EBS and other subsystems
- Track lead for CEMLI retrofit for R12.2.6 upgrade
- Master data management using Share point
- Coordinated with the clients and understand the business requirements
- Configured the system setups across different modules like payables and general ledger
- Actively participated in resolving the production month end P1 and P2 issues and got appreciation from clients
- Involved solving multiple complex support issues within the stipulated time
- Involved in creating new oracle D2K and BI Publisher reports
- Involved in configuring new FA books to suit the organizational needs
- Modified the Approval Management Engine (AME) setups
- Customized the existing workflow to cater the new business requirements
Senior EBS Techno Functional Consultant
- Highly experienced in documentation that includes new BR100, CRP scope, User productivity Kit (UPK) and Test scripts for both functional and customization testing
- Designed and customized Purchase order approval process.
- Using R12 new functionality defined foreign currency recurring journals.
- Configured AME for PO requisition and AP approval workflow.
- Created Oracle service requests and fixed the bugs for high severity close critical issues
- Customized AR Invoice Dunning Letters Main Template and Sub templates.
- Troubleshooting and fixing the PO Approval issues, Stuck Purchase Orders from the Workflow utilizing the standard scripts from Oracle.
- Experienced in carrying out pre and post-upgrade activities such as data validation and reports.
- Conducted CRP and UAT sessions with business users.
- Full understanding of the Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) and Sub-Ledger Accounting SLA
- Extensive Upgrade Experience in Finance Modules Procure to Pay and Order to Cash.
- Centralized Process in R12 (Includes Legal Entity, Payment System, E-Business Tax Engine, FAH and SLA).
- Configured GL setups like ledger, chart of accounts and mass allocation
- Coordinated and managed efficiently with offshore team to deliver the components
- Developed data migrating scripts to transfer data between old company and new company
- Involved in modifying existing reports
- Involved in resolving the production month end P1 and P2 issues and got appreciation from clients
- Created an interface to load the historical data to all the 12 secondary ledgers from the existing primary ledgers. This involves 2 stage validations within effective time period.
- Helped in the reconciliation between number of primary and secondary ledgers.
- Verified and validated the primary sub ledgers flow into secondary ledgers.
Senior EBS Techno Functional Consultant
- Analyze and understand the Client requirements.
- Responsible for Offshore-Onsite co-ordination, day to day status updates on the development and testing.
- Developed Order import interfaces to integrate ERP and third-party applications.
- Responsible for implementation of ABC codes, Cycle counting and Physical Counting.
- Performed quality assurance tasks such as Unit testing, System testing and create system documentation.
- Developed packages to pull data from Interface tables and call EDI to send the data to the trading partner.
- Fixed issues in invoice report listing the Customer and invoice details of the items.
- Invoice Generation for the eligible orders in Receivables and importing the data to GL.
- Suggested service improvements to the existing process which resulted in significant performance improvement
- Mentored colleagues to work in oracle apps who were new to this technology.
- Worked with client to ensure the Timely Delivery of Products within the stipulated SLA’s.
- Helped the client to close the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly periods successively
- Worked on the highly complex custom inter-company program which has multi-tier structure. Oracle Seeded functionality supports only single tier relationship.