- Around 9 years of experience in integrating legacy, on - premise and cloud solutions using Apigee,MuleSoft, Java and Oracle SOA Suite.
- Certified Apigee and Mule 4 developer and experienced in implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA), Enterprise application integration (EAI), Microservices and API Gateway Integrations.
- Ability to apply/create security polices, throttling, OAuth 2.0, KeyStore, custom reports and Virtual hosts for the Apigee platform.
- Experience with Apigee Management APIs, Application monitoring, Authorization and Authentication, Logging, CICD, and Developer Portal, etc.
- Experienced in integrating cloud systems like Oracle HCM, Salesforce CRM, Workday HCM, ServiceNow ITSM, Oracle Incentive compensation (OIC) using Apigee, MuleSoft and Oracle SOA.
- Configured Mule apps to use Maven and GitHub for CI/CD deployment into Docker or Cloud hub.
- Experienced in creating http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Good experience in administrating cloud hub and runtime manager. Created key stores, certs to enable SSL and secure proxy using HTTPS.
- Extensive experience with SOAP and REST architectural style and design principles. Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Hands on experience in Spring component to utilize existing Java J2EE packages, classes and developing web applications using J2EE Web Application Technologies JSP, Spring MVC, Ajax, Html, CSS.
- Experienced in Oracle Fusion Middleware stack (11g, 12c) which includes Oracle SOA Suite BPEL, OSB, Mediator, Business Rules, MFT, ESS, BAM, ODI, MDS, OWSM and BPM.
- Involved in Performance Tuning, Analysis and Transaction Management for OSB, BPEL and Mediator services. Fine-tuned services by performing load test, BPEL Thread Management and configuring work managers.
- Performed source to staging and staging to target mapping specifications and developed ETL/ELT ODI code for the same.
- Created specifications as per the high-level design and unit test plans to develop/validate/maintain the application as per requirements.
Middleware: Apigee,Mule 3.7, 4.1, Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, OSB. OID 11g.
Programming Languages: J2EE, JSP, Struts2, Spring MVC, SQL, SOAP.
Databases Server: Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Tandem.
Build Tools: Ant 1.4, Make utility, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift.
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall.
IDE and Tools: JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer, Eclipse, SQL PLUS, SQL Navigator, Log4j, ANT scripts and Maven
Version Control Tools: GitHub, Visual Safe Source, Sub Version, CVS, Microsoft VSS, Tortoise SVN.
Lead Integration Engineer
- Architected and developed MuleSoft integrations between Apigee, Salesforce, Jira, Ops Geni, Stream Hub and AWS (SQS, SNS, CloudWatch).
- Developed proixes using APIGEE and deployed to Apigee EDGE and Microgateway.
- Implemented end-user authentication and authorization by integrating Apigee and ForgeRock IAM. Apigee as OAuth2 Provider and ForgeRock as Identity provider.
- Applying security features like API key, basic authentication, device fingerprinting, JWT, Quota, OAuth2.
- Develop CICD scripts for APIGEE proxies and configurations.
- Create custom Drupal Apigee Portal for clients to validate, consume and test API specs.
- Developed ETL batch jobs in Mule using salesforce Bulk API and resolved CPU Timeout issues.
- Automated build plan for deploying mule apps and API fragments to CloudHub.
- Integrated MuleSoft with Slack and OpsGeni for alert notificaitons.
- Developed templates for salesforce batch processing and Bulk API.
Technical Environment: Apigee, Docker, Mule 4.x, ForgeRock OAuth2, CloudHub, Salesforce, Bamboo, Bitbucket, SignalFx, Slack, Splunk, AWS, Terraform.
Sr. Middleware developer
- Synced employee updates (Hire, Terminate and changes) from Workday HCM to Salesforce and sending Email/Slack notifications for any failures.
- Developed Mule application for Partner and Participants sync from Salesforce to Oracle Incentive compensation (OIC) Cloud module. Which includes following orchestration flows Create partner, Create Partner Contact, Participant, Create and update DFF fields.
- Created Mule app to fetch transactions from Oracle BRM and load transaction file into Oracle cloud UCM to sync transactions into OIC using Mule Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to OIC interface structures.
- Developed Mule app to consume Salesforce OBM’s and orchestrating updates into ESS (Encore support system) using Kafka for endpoint message reliability.
- Developed an App for By-Directional sync of Incident tickets data between EnCORE ( Confidential ) and ServiceNow (Internal & External clients). Real time synchronization is achieved via rapid polling of both systems for any changes and send outbound notifications. Achieved by using mule ObjectStoreV2 to persist Marker.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations of MULE ESB application using Restful API Modeling Language (RAML) and APIKit (Soap, REST).
- Configured security for web services using SSL, OAuth and user Token and created the proxies with rate limiting and SLA Policies.
- Configured the Mule applications and Automated application deployment to Dockers using Maven CI/CD.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, routing, ActiveMQ and JMS. Also, worked on data transformations using Mule ESB.
- Used DataWeave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows
- Implemented and consumed REST/SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows.
- Used VM's and Mule Requester connectors to implement notifications and error handling.
- Configured APIs, proxy endpoints, API Portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
Environment: Mule ESB 4.1, Anypoint studio 7.3.1, Workday, Salesforce, Kafka 1.0, ServiceNow, RAML 1.0, Maven 3.3.9, Docker, GitHub.
PaSS Lead Developer
- Designed MFT interfaces for File transfers and Scheduled using ESS jobs.
- Loaded Data into HCM Cloud by creating Worker.dat and Contact.dat extracts from different source systems.
- Worked extensively on the File Adapter, developed complex NXSD Schema to format the data from HCM extract
- Extended File adapter valves for pre and post processing operations like encryption/ decryption, unzip and base64 conversion using Java
- Developed HDL utility for HCM Data loader job automation using UCM generic Check-in web service.
- Designed and developed LDAP interfaces to expose as soap web Service for external Partners.
- Extensively used File, FTP, DB, LDAP adapter, Mediators and Business Rules components.
- Developed Human Approval task integrating with LDAP for actionable notification and task escalation.
- Lead offshore team and help coordinating development and client requirements.
- Created design specifications as per the high-level design to develop/validate/maintain the application as per the requirements.
- Designed and reviewed deliverables (Unit Testing Plan, Release Notes, Data Flow, Diagram, Mapping Sheets and Technical Design Documents).
Environment: Mule 3.9 12c, MFT, ESS, HCM Cloud, OID, Spring 3.0, Java/J2EE, JMSAdapter, XML, Oracle Database12c, TFS, UCM, Active Directory.
Confidential - Herndon, VA
Sr. Middleware Developer
- Migrated existing 11g BPEL, proxy and business services to Mule 3.7 flows.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, flows, installed & deployed the application and configuration files.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consume the existing services for the Mule services.
- Extensive experience with Mule administration, configuration, tuning, MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release.
- Managed and deployed Mule projects to Cloud Hub using Apache Maven 3.3.9 and generated POM file with all the dependencies.
- Experienced in implementing Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule REST & SOAP API’s.
- Supported existing Oracle SOA components in production by identifying bottlenecks in system.
Environment: Mule 3.7, Oracle OSB, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Spring 2.0, SB Console, BPEL, JMS Adapter, XML, Spring.
Fusion Middleware Developer
- Gathered requirements from Customers, Business Analysts and Validating against design.
- Designed, developed, and deployed the integration through Oracle Service Bus (OSB) for accessing and exposing web services to external systems.
- Configured 2-way SSL on the servers to work with SSL policy, generated key stores for transport level security and troubleshooted while connectivity with new customers.
- Implemented both SOAP and Restful services.
- Extensively used OSB components like Service Callouts, Routing tables, Route, Dynamic Route, Publish, Java callouts, transport headers to implement message flow.
- Worked on Cloud integration to update work orders to ServiceNow interface.
- Developed BPEL services using database adapter to consume pure SQL and Stored procedures.
- Implemented error handling framework template and shared it various services.
- Documented the implementation with system architecture design, system configuration guide and maintenance guide.
Environment: Oracle OSB, Oracle SOA Suite 11g (184.108.40.206) and 12C (12.2.1), AIA, Oracle WebLogic 11g, SB Console Eclipse OEPE, BPEL, JMS Adapter, OER, XML, Oracle Database 11g, JDeveloper, BAM, BIGIP F5, J2EE, JSP, SVN, UNIX, Windows XP, Eclipse 3.0, WebLogic, JIRA.
- Interacted with business analysts, customers, architects and team managers during the various phases of the projects.
- Worked extensively on XQUERY and XSLT transformations in OSB to provide mapping between the consumer and provider business service.
- Developed complex schemas and XSLT transformations in BPEL to read, enhance and process incoming data and map to external provider web service (Provider OSB).
- Developed payment services integrating with systems like CyberSource and implemented services for AUTH, SETTLE and RE-AUTH.
- Worked on workflows like Order Capture, Order Fulfillment and Order Shipment which are placed through CSR or Web Portals.
- Worked on integration with Salesforce for order management. Synced Orders from salseforce.com using workflow rules to back office apps.
- Have workflow knowledge on Order Capture, Order Fulfillment and Order Shipment.
- Supported SOA, OSB and BPM modules after the production release and became single point of contact B2B Clearway.
Environment: Oracle OSB, IBM DataPower, Oracle SOA Suite 11g and 12c, Oracle WebLogic 11g, ODI 11g, SB Console Eclipse OEPE, BPEL, JMS Adapter, XML, Spring, Oracle Database 11g, JDeveloper, BAM, BPM, J2EE, JSP, GitHub, HTML, UNIX, Windows XP, Eclipse 3.0, WebLogic, Mercury Quality Center.
- Orchestrated various business flows in BPEL for billing interface like webAPI and various workflows like create/delete Voicemail, registering users, Enable/ Disable accounts, retrieve customer details.
- Used ODI Designer to develop process for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating and loading data using knowledge modules (IKM, LKM, and CKM).
- Developed interfaces, packages and procedures using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) for loading data from various sources like databases and flat files.
- Working extensively on XQUERY and XSLT transformations in OSB to provide mapping between the consumer and provider business service.
- Implemented the WS-Security to enforce authentication and authorization of users and message protection (message integrity and message confidentiality).
- System faults were handled by defining fault-policies in the fault management framework.
- Experienced in developing Test Plans and Test Case Scenarios.
Environment: Oracle OSB, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle WebLogic 11g, SB Console Eclipse OEPEBPEL, ODI11g, Adapter, XML, spring3.0, Oracle Database11g, JDeveloper, J2EE, OER and Weblogic11g.