- Accomplished and versatile engineer in commercial applications development and customer support for enterprise customers; excels analysing, designing, evaluating, estimating and developing comprehensive solutions for business issues.
- Top performer who has over 22 years of engineering experience on teh Oracle tech stack of which over 15 years in product development roles at Oracle Corporation and now a Senior Principal Engineer responsible for architecture and development of complex functionality in Oracle’s flagship Equipment Leasing application product(OLFM) on teh EBS platform.
- In addition, responsible for urgent and critical production support issues of over 500 customers in teh areas of Oracle Projects Billing and Oracle Projects Costing on teh EBS platform.
- Continued hands - on experience in a variety of technologies over teh years and an aptitude to quickly learn modern and emerging technologies creates teh exceptional confidence in me to lead projects and create solutions dat are deployable and usable while keeping user experiences at teh center.
- Leasing and Finance Management
- Oracle Leasing, Oracle Projects Costing, Oracle Projects Billing, Grants.
- SLA, GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, PN
- Oracle SOA Gateway REST and SOAP API uptake for OLFM
- Oracle EBS and related technology and architecture
- Oracle RDBMS (12c/11g), SQL, PL/SQL skills
- UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Oracle Streams and NLS
- Python, R and Oracle machine learning tools
- AWS, Azure, Salesforce Sales cloud
- Endeca Data Discovery
- EBS installation and performance tuning
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Sybase database administration
- Designed and developed multiple dashboards for Lease and Finance including Open Receipts, Invoices, Credit Memos, Contract Revisions using Enterprise Command Center (ECC)
- Created a new functionality called billing group for lease customers to bill different contracts with similar billing criteria and update multiple contracts using billing group
- Created a new functionality called future pay receipt using which customers can park their receipts against specific contracts and/or stream types which can then be subsequently repeatedly applied at teh end of month and reducing net investment balance accordingly
- Designed Lease billing at line level and deliver contract line level balance and cash application at line level
- Manage 500+ critical customers in construction and engineering industry. Provide solution to complex customer issues in Projects Billing, Projects Costing, Grants and Property Management issues on a daily basis
- Machine Learning prototype in Python to analyze bugdb and get trends of potential customer escalations using SVC classification
- Design, develop, test and release high priority critical fixes on an ongoing basis for Projects Billing, Project Costing, Grants, Property Management, Lease and Finance Management (In Pro*C, PL/SQL, OA Framework, Java, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Endeca, XML Publisher and other associated Oracle Ebisuness technologies)
- Delivered Lease Center flexible view attributes architecture using which customers can configure any additional attributed they need
- Enhance Lease and Finance Management to enable install site on assets for related customer lease party
- Integration/Interface knowledge of Oracle Receivables Autoinvoice, Lockbox, Payables Open Interface, Lease Contract Open Interface, Purchase Order, Subledger Accounting, General Ledger, Oracle Time & Labor
- Created Functional Design Document (MD.050) based on different customer requirements and designing teh solution
- Developed variety of customers' customization including invoice transfer, billing calculation, revenue generation, costing calculation etc in Oracle Projects Billing, Oracle Projects Costing.
- Resolved numerous complex code defects and high volume data corruption issues.
- Enhance EBusiness Applications architecture to support zero downtime patching
- Systems analysis and design of Data Transformation Repository
- BC4J prototype for external logical change record processing using Java coordinator and Oracle Streams
- PL/SQL Schema clone/swap for zero downtime upgrade
- Performance tuning of copy contract to increase throughput by more than 60% for contracts wit 10,000+ assets
- Parallelize contract import to run on distributed nodes for performance increase of 50%
- Responsible for design and development of Asset Repossession features for Lease contracts
- Design and develop file system character set converter facility in adpatch and adadmin
- Implement parallel index creation using server side slave in adpatch and adaimgr for large table updates
- Developing translation framework for Oracle E business to make it NLS compliant and simultaneously releasing it in 28 other languages.
- NLS installation testing
- Adpatch and adadmin code maintenance
ConfidentialSybase database administration
- Oracle E Business NLS development, installation and testing
- Automate script generation and seed data redundancy checking
- Automate seed data extraction and translation