- Oracle HRMS Project Manager or lead for eleven live Oracle HRMS installations.
- Most installations were migrations from legacy systems to Oracle ERP solutions including work with Oracle Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship modules.
- Duties ranged from Project Manager to Lead Functional consultant.
- Performed Cost/Benefit Analyses and project accounting duties. Wrote deliverable timelines and weekly status reports from client management.
- Created and maintained project plans and allocated both functional and technical resources.
- Gathered requirements for the HRMS team throughout the implementation and keep client senior management and steering committees informed of activities.
- Performed requirements gathering specifications for all interfaces and reports.
- Wrote and reviewed MD.050s
- Designed and created Kronos Interface
- Designed integration to Banner Student management solution
- Designed integration to MS Forefront Identity Manager
- Coordinated legacy data conversion from multiple source into existing Oracle Applications environment
- Planned and implemented Payroll Year End processing
- Planned and implemented Open Enrollment processing
- Corrected various payroll and costing issues
- Corrected various Advanced Benefits issues
- Corrected interface to Oracle Projects
- Corrected interface to custom Time Keeping solution.
HRMS Project Manager
- Provided function requirements, guidance and quality assurance for custom technical components including: Custom Checks, Deposit Advice, Positive Pay, Medical Vendor interfaces and NACHA files transfers.
- Created techn - functional solution to accommodate special costing requirements for time entry in Oracle Time & Labor.
- Preformed accelerated implementation focusing on best practice process and design for Core HR, Benefits and Payroll
- Implemented Program, Plans and Options for Oracle Advanced Benefits
- Design custom earnings & deductions using standard functionality.
- Arranged and executed payroll parallels.
- Created functional design for payroll and accrual balance conversions
- Wrote configuration documentation (BR100) for all modules mentioned above.
- Wrote functional requirements documents (RD.050) for all modules mentioned above.
- Performed or managed all configuration activities related to the US Oracle HRMS modules.
- Worked closely with US Payroll lead in re-designing, developing and testing fast formulas and elements for Compensation Workbench, Paid Time Off (PTO) management, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) and Oracle Payroll.
- Wrote detailed functional design documentation (MD.050) for all RICEW components identified during requirements gathering including interfaces to external vendors.
- Wrote functional design documentation required for the implementation and optimization of OBIEE.
- Provided functional support and leadership for offshore resources that developed technical components.
- Developed detailed test scripts for functional processes and technical components.
- Developed data migration documentation and managed data mapping activities.
- Responsible for updating processes including United States Core HR, Payroll, Compensation Workbench, data migration and custom component activities.
- Designed transition to production (go-live) strategy for Oracle HRMS modules.
- Led testing activities in Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and Systems Integration Test (SIT) for Core Human Resources, Compensation Workbench and all HRMS RICEW components.
- Confidential is one of the largest Real Estate development firms in the Middle East with over $80 billion in projects under development.
- Provided project management for internal client team and third party consulting firm.
- Lead a successfully re-implementation of United Arab Emirates based implementation for Human Resources and Payroll
- Lead a successful implementation and roll-out of Employee and Manager Self-Service and leave management.
- Lead a decentralization of Human Resources and Finance functions from a centralized location to subsidiaries.
- Designed and helped roll-out training plans for general system usage and self-service usage.
- Reengineering process for payroll, finance and human resources.
- Lead design and implementation of Business Objects dashboards for Human Resources and Payroll.
- Provided Human Capital management “thought leadership” to internal employees and external consultants for multi-national implementation of Oracle HRMS for Middle East, Europe and the United States.
- Identified necessary project tasks and created detailed project plan and managed both functional and technical resources.
- Led functional process re-design and requirements gathering efforts for International Human Resources, Benefits, Time & Labor, and Payroll processes.
- Led functional implementation efforts for the implementation and support of Core Human Resources, Oracle Advanced Benefits, iRecruitment, Time & Labor and Employee and Management Self Service
- Gathered requirements/wrote documentation or provided quality assurance for all HRMS MD50, MD70 (for custom reports, interfaces & workflows ) and BR100 documentations (for configuration).
- Led all testing efforts including Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and System Integration Test (SIT)