- Seeking a challenging position in Oracle Functional area which will allow me to utilize my functional, technical, professional, and problem - solving skills for the future growth of the company.
- Well versed in mapping customer business process/requirements to Oracle Applications flow, analyzing gaps and designing gap fillers.
- Excellent understanding of Accounting rules, functions and logic involved in any business and accordingly mapping them to Oracle Apps.
- Systems Study and documentation using Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Experience in handling production support activities, SRs & Strong analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong knowledge of Multi-Org Concepts and Technical Structure of Oracle Apps.
- Support experience including troubleshooting and giving effective & efficient resolutions for the issues.
- Report Customization skills of Financial Modules.
- Excellent Inter-Personnel skills and highly motivated and Goal-Oriented IT Professional.
- SQL/ PL/SQL
- System Process Documentation
- PL/SQL Developer
- Solution Design
- SQL* Loader
- Functional Gap Analysis
- Oracle Workflow Builder
- Configuration/ Modules Setup
- Oracle Financials Technical Structure
- Process Testing
- Oracle Financials Tables
- Requirement Gathering
- Capturing Report Specifications
- Data Loader
- End User Interaction
- Application Desktop Integrator (ADI)
- End User Training
- MS Office (Visio- Excel- PowerPoint)
- Development of Training Material
- Filezilla File transfer
- Post Live Support
Oracle Financials Business Analyst
- Worked on Europe rollout project, which includes gathering requirements, setting up financial modules (GL, Secondary Ledger, AP, CE, AR, EBTAX), identifying and troubleshooting defects, creating work instructions/process documents, and testing and validating setups and issues resolutions
- Implemented Auto-Reversal feature for all ledgers
- Worked on ‘Periodic Exchange Rates’ automation project
- Setup Email Alerts and Escalations on AP invoices on-hold with delinquent PO receiving
- Implemented asset’s mass addition records update through third party tool More4Apps Wizard
- Helped finance in month end closing processes including consolidation, revaluation, translation, creating and generating recurring, mass allocation formulas and FSGs etc.
- Worked on Chart of Accounts cleansing project and helped accounting to identify and end date invalid companies, divisions, departments and accounts
- Ongoing daily support of HQ Accounting inquires, ad hoc training and documentation
Oracle Financials Business Analyst
- Worked with Confidential and Thompson Reuters in upgrading On-Demand Indirect Tax Solution (OITD) integration successfully from Oracle 11i to R12 (12.2.5), which includes finalizing the tax drivers remapping in R12, identifying and troubleshooting defects, testing and validating issues resolutions, coordinating with business to make sure AR transactions and AP invoices are being evaluated for tax correctly for a successful transition from 11i to R12.
- Worked with the business to finalize their FA and Tax processes and sub-processes inventory and facilitate them in mapping those processes into BP40 current process documents
- Worked with the business to create scenarios and scripts in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool for FA and Tax and map them to the business processes and sub-processes.
- Created and finalized the RICE list and map them with the process in BP40 process document, also worked on prioritizing them so that critical objects can be remediated on timely manner.
- Created unit test scripts for RICE objects and standard Oracle functions and tested them in SIT phase
- Created scenarios and scripts for boundary applications integrated to Oracle applications and tested them in SIT phase
- Finalized End-to-End scenarios and scripts and tested them in SIT
- Facilitate QA team to report status on different levels by providing them required metadata
- Involved in initial data upgrade discussion and mock and production cutover planning