- My Abilities and skills in the area of business development and Oracle Cloud & EBS R12 Financial and HCM. ERP System Configuration, GAP Analysis Financial and accounting Expertise.
- And excellent communication skills and relates well to Clients and End Users. over 23 years of experience in both the Financial, Accounting and Audit sector, preparing financial reports; and implementing cash management strategies to the highest possible standards of excellence, transparency and compliance with all external regulations.
Oracle Financial Cloud Consultant
- Works with clients on - site or remotely to deploy Oracle Cloud Financials ( GL, AP, AR, Bill Management, Credit review, FA, Lease FA CM, Budget, Collections) applications. And P2P - O2C- R2R Cycles
- Hands on SCM and interface integrated with finance as well.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle Cloud Financial applications.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate risks and barriers; recommending project approaches in reference to the GL/COA, AP, AR, FA, CM implementations.
- Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
- Configures application functionality, using rapid implementation for the financial.
- Develops Test scripts for all the financial module the GL/COA, AP, AR, FA, CM, Collections
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle Cloud delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality.
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Cloud Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle Cloud’s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle Cloud’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Cloud Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and postproduction support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Experience in Conversion GL History and Customer Conversion using FBDI, ADF
- Work with the banks to Automation the transactions related to Cash management and Lockbox as well.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Transfers knowledge to client.
- Lead in cross project collaborations / discussions.
- Experience mentoring junior staff.
- Participate in the sales process and demonstrations.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
- Excellent documentation skills with experience in OUM and AIM methodologies
- Ability to build FRS, SmartView, OTBI reports as required
- Manage the Implementation Phases and Scripts (CRP, ICRP 1,2,3, UAT) - Manage the Opened SR’s with Oracle Support
- Rapid Implementation and Copy Configuration from the Test Environments to DEV and PROD)
- Working with All others teams WMS, OM, CPQ, CRM as well .
- Working with Vertex Team in order to implement Oracle Cloud Tax .
- Working with Banks to handle the ACH, ARP, Positive Pay and Lockbox as well .
Oracle Business & System Analyst
- Reviews various reports to identify trends and/or other areas of concern.
- Identifies and tracks input and processing errors within various systems used by assigned business area. Troubleshoots issues with reports for specified changes and ensures the issues have been resolved.
- Performs analysis and reporting. Organizes and analyzes errors to identify their root causes and determine viable solutions (i.e. system improvements, triggering errors, mapping errors, human errors, training needs, etc.)
- Develops, implements and provides ongoing metrics to insure the defined business process is adhered to, and the business process remains appropriate and effective to achieve the business objective.
- Coordinates with business area management to define the scope, specifications, deliverables, and controls of projects for new and existing application development technologies and software capabilities.
- Ensures new technology capabilities are compatible with the current application software architecture and the current technical architecture and business systems applications are compatible with existing business applications of FPD.
- Works with other IS staff to research available technologies to be used for current and future business applications and systems. Assists in designing and integrating new business technologies into new and existing environments.
- Develops the specifications for business systems enhancements or modifications and communicates the business area user needs to the IS staff.
- Solid understanding of integration of Oracle Applications modules, Multi Org, Reporting Currencies Setups, Chart of Accounts, FSG, Budgets and Flex fields.
- Well experienced with Application Tools, Data loader, ADI & Web ADI.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted GAAP & Internal policies procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Analyses financial information to provide recommendations about efficient use of resources and procedures and to solve business and financial problems.
- Control the reconciliation between the general ledger and Sub- Ledger accounts.
- Report on Monthly Basis (Fixed Assets Report, Financial P&L, Cash Flow, Budget Vs Actual)
- Assist in the development and continued performance of a proper internal control environment around the general ledger function.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
Technical Lead Consultant
- Review all the category, Taxonomy and Naming for the Oracle fixed assets register and as well as Oracle Procurement, BOM, SCM, Item Master (MDM) for the whole Business functions in the company.
- Conducted Fit Gap analysis and envisioned To-Be processes, Identify and understand the specific gaps in the mapped solution and suggested Modifications/workarounds for the same.
- Establishment and use of item master data to enable effective carrier and industry interworking
- Advanced the use Common Language Master Data MDM (location, equipment, connections and services) through technology and industry evolution to maintain its relevance to both the carriers and the ecosystem in which they work
- Provided a series of highly successful seminars and workshops to major telecom operators addressing their current challenges associated with rapid network evolution, regulatory and reporting requirements and asset management solutions required to address them.
- Provide a best in class and standard classification for the telecom sector for both Item master and fixed assets register classification, attributes, categorization, useful life determination, naming and taxonomy.
- Participate on design the data governance structure for telecom sector.
- Participate in design the As - Is and To - Be phase of the process and workflow related to the (add, update and retire the assets workflow, which is include the GAP analysis phase and recommendation phase. (Oracle Fixed Assets R12)
- Integrate Oracle FA R12 with Data Governance and MDM and(Assets Tracking, EPM)
- Develop and maintain the Process and workflow of add, update and deactivate the item in the item master MDM and product hub in oracle.
Oracle EBS R12 & Cloud Financial HCM Consultant
- Over 22+ years of diversified Accounting, Financial and IT experience including 14 years of strong hands on experience with Oracle Applications Implementation, upgrade, Rollout and Production support in Procure to Pay (PO/AP/INV/ EB-tax), Order to Cash (OM/INV/AR), Financials (AP/AR/GL/CM/FA).
- Conducted requirements gathering workshops, prepared AS-IS(BP-040), TO-BE(BP080), GAP analysis, Application setups (BR-100), Functional design (MD050) documents and Conducted CRP, UAT sessions and user training for accounting professions and users using OUM methodology.
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle Business Flows (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash) solution design and Business Process Mapping.
- Used FBDI Journal Import template for bulk upload of Oracle Receivable transaction & Receivable customers for closing balance
- Chart of Account designed as per the requirement from the business owner (Number of segmentations, Depending Natural, Reporting Requirements)
- Worked on Cash Management module setup configuration which consists of Manage Bank, Branch, and Account, Manage Reconciliation Matching Rules, Bank Statement Transaction etc • Explored to business user standard operating process which includes - Accounts payable - ADF spreadsheet, Recurring invoice, Booking of invoice - Standard, prepayment with accounting, Accounts Receivable - FBDI template for bulk AR transaction, Booking of Transaction, Credit memo, Debit memo
- Worked onsite coordinator for onsite/ offshore business model.
- Excellent analytical, problem Solving, Communication and Interpersonal skills to interact with individuals at all levels.
Oracle Financial Consultant EBS 11i & R12
- Identify areas for business process improvement and efficiencies; make recommendations to improve existing processes or system functionality
- Work well with IT and business users (Finance, External Parties)
- Partner with production support team to resolve End user issues
- Perform fit/gap assessments and providing solution options with impact assessments
- Strong experience in functional design and configuration and analysis on Oracle Financials Modules: (AR)Accounts receivables, (Invoicing and Revenue management), (OM)Order management, ( GL)General Ledger (FA)Fixed Assets, (AP) Accounts Payable, (CM)Cash Management and accounting in R12 release
- Understanding business problem and provide solution
- Work on incident based on agreed Service Level Agreements
- Working on modules like General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Cash Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management
- Work on Key Business Process Reengineering projects in Order to Cash, Credit & Cash Management, and Tax
- Experience in Designing user training guides and delivering user training