- Over 10 years of IT experience in System Study, Design, Development, Testing, Post Implementation maintenance and support of application software. Highly experienced in evaluating and understanding business requirement and mapping them using Oracle Applications.
- Hands on experience in AOL, Oracle D2K, Oracle ODI, Discoverer, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle Forms 9i/10g, Oracle Reports 9i/10g, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
- Good functional knowledge in Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay Cycle (P2P)
- Around 7+ years' experience as Senior Oracle Developer with Financial and Distribution modules such as Oracle Financials like (GL - General Ledger, AP-Accounts Payables, AR -Accounts Receivables), Supply Chain (INV-Inventory, PO-Purchasing, OM -Order Management), Oracle Service Contracts (OKS), and Human Resources Management System - (HR, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Payroll and Labor Distribution).
- Proficiency with tools used to support Oracle Applications development including Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, and XML Publisher.
- Development and Customization of RICE components-Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and extensions related to Oracle Apps Modules - OM, INV in Oracle Application R11i
- Strong knowledge and use of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies, standards, and procedures with experience in promoting database changes from development through production environments.
- Good Knowledge on UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Experience in using SQL*Loader and UTL FILE packages for data conversion and interfaces.
- Extensively experienced in Oracle PL/SQL Development i.e. Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions & Triggers.
- Proficient in writing SQL and PL/SQL Scripts and other related tools and techniques on Oracle Database.
- Good understanding of RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) concepts (ACID property). Created and maintained Database Objects like Tables, Views, Indexes, Constraints, Sequence, Synonyms, Triggers, Database link, Roles and privileges.
- Excellent in team collaboration, quick adaptation and problem solving with good communication skills.
- Strong Analytical, Problem solving and communication skills.
- Efficient in working under pressure with focus on meeting deadlines on top priority. Comfortable working in a team or as an individual when required.
ERP: Oracle Applications R12, 11.5.10, 11.5.07 and 10.7, Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3.3,10.1.3.4,11gR1, 11g PS1, BPEL Process Manager, Enterprise Service Bus, Web Services Manager, Business Activity Monitoring
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7x, MS SQL 2000, Access
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, HTML, CSS, XML, Shell Scripting
Development Tools: Reports 9i/10g, Forms 9i/10g, Discoverer 10g, SQL*Loader, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, XML Publisher Reports, BI Publisher
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000, UNIX
Others (Knowledge): Salesforce, Informatica (ETL), Zoura, Tableau, Oracle ODI
Oracle Database/ETL Developer
- Design, develop, and maintain the databases or models that can be used in various reporting processes such as Tableau, Business Intelligence and meet the business requirements of end users such as the Business Process Manager or Project Manager.
- Optimize system performance using Oracle performance tuning techniques such as query plan understanding and management, SQL tracing, DB stats, indexing techniques, and AWR reports.
- Design data integration between homogenous and heterogeneous databases such as Oracle and SQL; utilize tools and concepts including, but not limited to, SQL loader, database links, flat files, and Golden Gate.
- Worked in ETL, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data analysis and profiling, Metadata Management, Reference Data Management and Master Data Management.
- Well versed with data definition, data manipulation, data transaction scripts, session control scripts, transaction scripts, and system control scripts.
- Worked on migration of legacy database to exadata database.
- Assess current state of data management, identified gaps, provided recommendation and developed roadmap to address gaps for adopting data virtualization.
- Create custom queries or an incident management application to evaluate Key Performance Indicators; generate weekly and monthly reports to analyze trends and database performance.
- Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure integrity of same on data architecture.
- Review the data deliverables to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all quality management plans and standards
- Conduct weekly meetings with business owners and IT teams to discuss incident trends.
Environment: Oracle Database 10g, Oracle ODI 11g, PL/SQL Developer, Winscp, TOAD, Shell Script, UNIX, Service Now, JIRA, Tableau 2019.1, OBIEE.
Senior Oracle Developer
- Monitoring Remedy tickets and Quality center (QC) for defects.
- Analyzing Remedy tickets and proving solutions within steep timeline.
- Direct communication with client to resolve training related issues.
- Direct communication with client to understand the enhancement requests and PCRs and providing effort estimation and ETA to client.
- Delivering the enhancement requests and PCRs within steep timeline.
- Providing support to all AP, AR and CM custom reports using Oracle Report Builder (10g) and XML Publisher.
- Providing support to interfaces (both Inbound and outbound) with PL/SQL and Informatica for AP, AR, CM modules.
- Validating the data provided by the business using the PL/SQL Package prepared for the Interface Components to ensure the data is at par with the business requirements and therefore sending the erroneous records back to the business for further data cleansing.
- Providing support to extensions for AP, AR, Advanced Collection modules.
- Developing form personalization in receipt workbench and transaction workbench and many other seeded forms.
- Performing configuration changes in Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR).
- Configuring for custom Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA) during period closure activity.
- Changing Tax setups in E-business Tax to meet customer needs.
- Preparing Technical Design Document, Unit Test script, Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) documents of the objects developed by myself. Performing IQA of the Technical Design Documents (TD) and Development Codes prepared by other project members and correspondingly documenting the points not satisfying the Quality norms.
- Making proper versioning of all the Code deliverables and Functional design Documents (MD50), Technical Design Documents (MD70), Setup Documents (BR100) by uploading it to a version control tool named Serena PVCS Version Manager.
- Migration of custom objects (Database objects and AOL objects) in 5 different environments through HP-PPM and PVCS.
- Taking necessary backups of all the Database objects (e.g. Table scripts, Package Script, Synonyms, and Grants etc), Concurrent Program LDT files of the deliverable codes and preparing Migration Documents illustrating the steps of migration of the Codes in any Environments.
- Performing exhaustive testing of the Interface and Extension Codes prepared/changed by me and other project members to minimize the defect rate and preparing unit test scripts to document the issues faced and methods of their resolutions.
- Ensuring quality deliverables on schedule.
- Currently working on the (data warehousing) data extraction and cleaning for project Mercury.
Environment: Remedy, Oracle Database 10g, Oracle Applications R12 Application Object Library (AOL), Winscp, Putty (FTP), JDeveloper 11g, HPPPM (used for Migration and FD-TD version managing and repository), PVCS (used for code version management), PL/SQL Developer. TOAD, Oracle Report Builder (10g), Microsoft Share point
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Oracle Developer/Forms and Reports Developer
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding the legacy system business functionality and preparing the functional and technical documentation/specs.
- Design, program, test and implement custom PL/SQL interfaces used for system integration between internal/external systems.
- Designed and developed Oracle Forms & Reports using Forms6i and Reports 6i as per the requirements of the business logic that has been documented.
- Worked on US Year-end Payroll Process to extract the employee data required for the W-2 generation for the FY-2011.
- Design and develop custom interfaces in PL/SQL (TOAD) and APIs for system integration to third party systems.
- Knowledge in underlying Oracle Applications database architecture including schemas/products, standard application program interfaces (API), data elements, tables, and views as basis for troubleshooting, data conversion and reporting.
- Created request sets, concurrent programs and value sets, and integrated them with various instances of Oracle Applications.
- Develop and maintain the documentation to support the team and business.
- Performed unit testing for the scripts.
Environment: Oracle Applications (11.5.10), Oracle 9i, Oracle HR, Payroll, AP, AR, PO, FA, PL/SQL, VB Scripting, Shell Scripting, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, JAVA/J2EE, Windows NT.