- Professional hands - on bilingual Oracle Manager with over nineteen years of valuable experience in maintaining and implementing Oracle EBS Applications, having led and forged Oracle EBS teams to ensure company success.
- Experienced at working on projects at all stages of the implementation cycle. Promoted to positions of increased responsibility by exceeding overall performance expectations, outstanding leadership ability, and customer service attitude.
- Reputation for continually achieving on time and under-budget performance goals. Accustomed to handling IT support, managing IT Projects, 3rd Party Off-Shore and Near-Shore teams, Project Management, Audit and SOX Compliance.
- Bringing forth a motivated attitude and the ability to establish strong and productive relationships with other business entities.
- Oracle ERP EBS Implementation
- Project Management
- Solution Analysis and Design
- Application & Unit Testing
- Merger & Acquisitions integration
- International assignment - Latin America
- Audit & SOX Compliance
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- BI Publisher / XML Publisher
- SQL Developer / SQL Plus / PLSQL
- Vertex Series & Tax Link
- Oracle GRC Access Control
- Polaris Reporting
- EiS Reporting
ERP Implementations Manager
- Implemented GRC for 90 Segregation of Duties Access Controls. Entitlement Mapping, Oracle Role Design, Access Model Creation & Incident Management.
- Led HSBC Bank Implementation for Canadian Operation: ACH, X-Border EFT, Positive Pay, Lockbox, MICR, & BAI2.
- Managed Spirit Energy Business migration from QuickBooks to Oracle, underbudget and in record time 4 Months; $12MM Revenue/yr., 2 Product Lines +1000 parts, 8 Warehouses. Financials, SCM, ENG, BOM, WIP.
- Integrated Oracle OM & Shipping with 3rd party Field Ticketing System FieldFX
- Argentina Acquisition PCP Oil Pumps $8MM Revenue/yr.; Transformed family owned operated business into fully Corporate Structure within a year from acquiring them:
- Development of business processes, policies, and procedures
- Managed the internal Center of Excellence team for Oracle EBS, 3rd Party Functional, Technical and DBA Teams coordination through Hitachi Avalara partner.
- Creation of Corporate Layer with dozens of new Legal Entity registrations.
- Rebranded all product lines for new company logo and name.
- Integration of Chart of Accounts from multiple ERPs for Corporate rollover.
- Migrated Colombia Operation $7.5MM from SIIGO local Tax system to Oracle EBS in full compliance with Colombia local Tax Laws, Thirds Party Accounting and Electronic Invoicing.
- Managed the Oracle EBS ERP version upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.5; Project Plan, Test Case Management using Panaya system.
- APSI - PCS Ferguson Merger: Combined two separate businesses composed of 50+ warehouses. Migrated Legacy APSI Data into PCS Ferguson Oracle’s EBS Footprint.