- Senior IT professional with over 18 years of experience with design, development and technical management using Oracle ERP application and database. Well versed both from a functional and technical point of view of Oracle ERP modules.
- Extensive experience in implementation of Oracle ERP modules like Supply Chain (Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, WMS, ASCP, Demantra), Financials (General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, iExpense), Human Resource & Payroll.
- Collaborate between business and development team for successful implementation of projects.
- Extensive experience in production support activities in all of the above modules.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Workflow, AME, XML/BI Publisher, OBIEE Reports including APCC.
- Technically proficient in CEMLI and RICE methodologies including Implementation, Interfacing, Conversion, Data Migration and Data Conversion.
- Hands on experience in System Administrative tasks such as creating Users, Menus, assigning Responsibilities, and adding Forms and Functions to Menus.
Oracle Applications R12: OM, PO, INV, WMS, ASCP, Demantra, GL, AP, FA, iExpense, HR, Payroll, Sys Admin, APCC
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, C
Operating System: UNIX, Windows
Oracle Tools: Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Forms, Oracle ReportsToad, Discoverer, BI Publisher, OBIEE
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/9i/8i/8.x/7.x, MS Access
- Responsible for designing technical solutions within the Oracle EBS Ecosystem across the following process and platforms: Supply Chain(Inventory, Purchasing, OM), Finance (AP,FA,GL), Projects(Costing, Accounting), TCA, iExpense, Markview, Oracle HR, OTM and other custom modules. This responsibility requires deep Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 on all of the above modules.
- Provide technical and functional support for all Oracle Application modules.
- Assist and educate business with Oracle Application knowledge.
- Planning and assisting compliance team with regular audit activities.
- Communicating and effectively coordinating change to the business is a key responsibility for this role.
- Significant participation in the planning and deployment of specific initiatives and projects.
- Responsible for building functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements while driving cost efficiency in this solution delivery within assigned area.
- Responsible for implementation of different types of interfaces between systems.
- Coordinate the UAT and delivery of training to the support team.
- Assist with month end close activities.
- Collaborate with business partners for benefit realization to evaluate user adoption and best practices across the business units.
- Oracle EBS Upgrade to 12.1.3 - Worked in a lead role to upgrade Oracle EBS system from release 11.5.10 to release 12.1.3. Responsibilities included impact analysis based on R12 changes such as MOAC (Multi Org Access Control) and SLA (Sub Ledger Accounting), driving the changes, code review and implementation of all the CEMLI objects.
- Oracle WMS, Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Demantra - As part of a team implemented Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) with the DC in Atlanta and branches ordering from all over the country. Also implemented planning modules ASCP and Demantra to handle the forecast and demand planning for the DC. To help the planning team we also implemented APCC reports and several custom OBIEE reports.
- Broadview (BV) Mastermind to Oracle EBS Integration - Designed and developed an automated solution to integrate BV Mastermind system and Oracle EBS Inventory module to deplete inventory in Oracle as applicable to legacy BV towns based on applicable BV rules so that downstream accounting is correctly performed.
- Fixed Assets Depreciation - Designed and developed an automated solution to replace the spread sheet based method of calculating modified double declining method of depreciation for intangible assets category of Fixed Assets.
- Implemented iExpense project to allow Confidential team members to submit expenses online and get quicker reimbursement. This helped the AP department in streamlining their process and reducing/eliminating data entry operations. Responsible for design and modification of iExpense workflow to adhere to Confidential business process.
- Oracle HR & Payroll - Implemented Oracle HR & Payroll system for Confidential . Responsible for designing and building the data transfer mechanism for several health and benefits related third party vendors, like Fidelity, Merrill Lynch, ADP, Cigna. Integrated employees from several acquired companies by using APIs.
- Inmar Warranty Returns - Designed and developed solutions to create a centralized automated returns process to increase the amount of warranty credits/refurbished products received from suppliers for returned products within their warranty period. This replaces the earlier decentralized process where 140 branches were all processing warranty returns manually and inconsistently.
- High Volume RDC (HVRDC) - Designed and developed solution to replenish inventory for high volume trucks (Resi, Small Business) from the TSP Regional Distribution Centers in Atlanta and Phoenix and also remove excess inventory as part of Rightsizing. This development is being done as a part of the HVRDC project to support Confidential moving inventory from the branch to a centralized RDC.
- Implemented several EDI (electronic data interchange) process for various vendors, which will facilitate smooth flow of daily transactions for purchasing of goods from suppliers, maintaining inventory, return of goods, and receiving invoices.
- As the technical lead, I was responsible for managing an on-site functional and a team of off-shore developers. Responsible for creating the design and delivery of the projects. Some of the projects we implemented with this model were sub-inventory transfer process, where the program would allow bulk transfer of available on hand inventory from one sub inventory into another sub inventory. A custom program to load item category for multiple inventory organizations using open interface table. A process to deplete inventory materials based on a transaction feed from another Confidential system. A centralized procurement system for non standard items which would go through a centralized approver to create the POs using auto create process. We modified the standard Requisition and Purchase Order workflow to handle the proper routing of the notifications.
- Warehouse Replenishment - Tech lead role for the Warehouse Replenishment project where business goal was to maximize the inventory turn levels at each of the branches. Responsible for design and delivery of a process to identify items for min-max planning process, implement an inventory planning process based on Reorder Point planning logic including the fully automated solution for creation of internal and purchasing requisitions and providing the branches with a consolidated replenishment list for parts that need to be ordered. As part of this project, all standard functional and technical design documents were delivered, as per the AIM methodology. Successfully managed a team of four technical and one business analyst.