- 5+ years of extensive IT experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Support using Oracle ADF Middleware and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Oracle ADF 11g Architecture, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services.
- Extensive experience in migrating legacy applications into Oracle Fusion Middleware platform.
- Experience in building n - tier applications with MVC framework using ADF, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Highly experienced in Oracle Fusion Middleware including Oracle SOA suite (10g, 11g), Oracle BPEL process Manager, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), ADF and Oracle JDeveloper (10g, 11g, 12c)
- Expertise with BPEL process Orchestration for integrating ERP applications, Databases, legacy applications, Flat Files Java Message Service (JMS) Queues, Oracle Advanced Queues (AQ), Oracle Resource Adapters.
- Strong experience in building ADF Business components using various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in integrating ADF applications with Oracle Applications such as EBS, Siebel, and OTM.
- Proficient in XML related technologies such as DTD, XSD and XSLT.
- Integration design, architectures, and technical knowledge of Cisco Jabber
- Experience in building ADF business components to communicate with various SOA components like web services and BPEL using Web service proxy.
- Experience in building web center spaces.
- Highly experienced in Performance tuning of ADF Applications
- Expertise in implementing skinning for ADF Applications
- Experience in SDLC like Waterfall and AGILE methodologies.
- Expertise in implementing MDS (Meta Data Service) to ADF applications.
- Highly experienced in implementation of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle Lease Management (OLM)
- Good understanding on the overall Contract life cycle leasing.
- Experience in building ADF Web applications using Oracle Coherence as backend.
- Experience in implementing Security to ADF applications.
- Experience in building Ant scripts to deploy ADF applications to Oracle WebLogic server.
- Experience in migrating Fusion middleware applications from 10g to 11g.
- Experience in writing JUNIT test cases to test ADF Business components.
- Solid experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
Framework: Oracle ADF, AJAX, JDBC, JSP
RDBMS: MS-Access, SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Objective C, Java, J2EE, JSF, JSP, UNIX, HTML, XML, UML, Oracle ADF Faces
Tools & Utilities: Forms 10g/6i/4.5, Putty, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, TOAD, Reports 10g/6i/4.5, SQL*Loader JDeveloper 11g,12c, BI/XML Publisher, WinSCP, Workflow Builder
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/7, UNIX, LINUX
Servers: Oracle Application Server, Web Logic Server
Oracle ADF Developer
- Involved in the Analysis and Technical Design, Technical Uptake, Developer Test cases for common components.
- Involved in preparing LDM (Logical Data Model) and PDM (Physical Data Model)
- Developed the model layer for interactions using BC4J components like EOs, VOs, Associations and view Links etc.
- Involved in developing UI screens for Summary of Interactions and CRUD operations of Interactions using ADF, BC4J.
- Participated in code reviews to make sure we follow best practices which improve design, performance.
- Web Services development based on SOA. Web services development on SOA and Process orchestration with BPEL.
- Involved in different phases of testing right from QA Hand Offs, fixing issues and Interacted with Product Managers on new features.
- Created different ADF business Components Entity Object, View Object, Application Module, View Link, Association, and Validation Rules.
- Used various ADF layout components Panel Stretch Layout, Panel Group Layout, Panel Boxes, Panel Collection and Panel Tabbed Layout.
- Developed ADF DVT components like Line Graph, Bar Graph, Area Graph.
- Worked on consuming and publishing Web services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Excellent understanding of the ADF Binding Layer, Data Control API.
- Created and worked on the Task Flow templates, JSF Page Templates.
- Worked on writing/customizing ANT scripts for deploying the Enterprise ADF applications.
- Implemented JAAS Security to ADF applications.
- Implemented web center spaces to design portals.
- Developed ADF bounded task flows, deployed remotely as WSRP portlets, and enabled for wiring both by parameters and by contextual events.
Environment: JDeveloper 11g, 12c, ADF, WebCenter, BC4J, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, SQL*PLUS.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Oracle ADF Developer
- Analyze user requirements, divide them into deliverable features, identify task to complete it in the given time.
- Understand the product functionality well.
- Developed ADF pages, page fragments, Templates, applying skinning styles.
- Worked on ADF Faces Components (e.g. Input Components, Output Components etc.), Layouts (e.g. Panel Group Layout, Panel Form Layout, beans, Panel Header etc.)
- Extensively worked on bounded and Unbounded Taskflows, managed beans, backing beans.
- Worked on different Taskflows activities like URL activity, method call activity, Taskflows call, Taskflows return activities etc.
- Developed ADF Business Components like Entity Objects, View Objects, and Application Modules etc.
- SSO implementation.
- Created ADF Pages with Master Detail Tables, Master table Detail Form and Tree Tables.
- Developed Web Services for the Profile Management Product.
- Performance tuning in ADF
- Created Clustered and Non Clustered Indexes on tables, views, and columns.
- Developed Web center spaces to design portlets.
- Setup to build and deploy the application in various environments.
- Able to debug application issues, evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters
- Handled validation failures and exceptions by showing user friendly error/warning/information messages.
- Created different .jar, .war, .ear files as part of deployment profile creation process
- Developed Oracle Business Rules to configure business specific defaults which are being used in various ADF UI Components.
- Implemented ADF Frontend using the ADF UI Components (Components extended from JSF components), Task Flows, Page Fragments, Page Template and Navigation in the UI.
- Developed various ADF layout components Panel Stretch Layout, Panel Group Layout, Panel Boxes, Panel Collection and Panel Tabbed Layout.
- Developed Custom validations, LOV, Dependent LOVs, and View Criteria.
- Generated various (INSERT, DELETE) packages in Oracle Data Integrator tool to extract the data from one Database and transfer it to another.
- Worked on Master Detail Pages, Phase Listeners, Partial Page Rendering, Generating events, Application Module Pooling.
- Extensively worked in BPEL process migration from 10g to 11g, troubleshooting the issues and fixing them to support the current version.
- Worked on Simple and Advanced Search functionality in ADF.
- Staffing business process in BPM from starting the process till staffing.
- Very flexible to Agile Software development process.
- Responsibilities as a XSLT web developer include design and develop the websites with the java and XSLT.
- Provide support and help on management of the data and XSLT programming.
- Troubleshoot the problems and fixes the bugs in XSLT and java related programs.
Environment: JDeveloper 11g, ADF, WebCenter, OA Framework Oracle 10g, BC4J, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Oracle EBS, Unix, AOL, Putty, SQL*PLUS.
Confidential, Weston, MA
Oracle ADF Developer
- Involved in business requirements and functional specifications with business team
- Followed AIM Methodologies.
- Prepared Low level design documents based on requirements document.
- Responsible for migrating legacy applications to Oracle Fusion Middleware platform using ADF.
- Responsible for understanding legacy applications architecture and come up with suitable features with ADF.
- Involved in setting up Naming & Coding standards for ADF applications.
- Involved in developing ADF business components Entity Object, View Object, Application module, associations, view links and extended as per the requirement.
- Responsible for migrating ADF applications from 10g to 11g.
- Tested ADF business components using BC4J Test suite.
- Developed UI components using ADF, JSF and ADF Task flows.
- Involved in creating Managed beans while interacting with multiple task flows.
- Worked on creating the page fragments, task flows, and pages
- Implemented Application Module Pooling using nested and shared Application Modules.
- Implemented validations Confidential various levels (Entity level, Attribute level) using GROOVY and the ADF Validation Framework.
- Worked on implementing webservice proxy projects to integrate the ADF application with SOA composites.
- Implemented Tuning in Entities, Views and Application Module and Query Optimization.
- Implemented ADF Logging Confidential various levels using the Oracle Diagnostic Logging.
- Developed JUNIT Test cases for entire application.
- Responsible for gather security related requirements, Users, roles and permissions.
- Extensively worked on BC4Js in development and customizations of the framework pages.
- Worked on ADF Quick Search using Auto Suggest behavior.
- Worked on simple and advanced search functionality in ADF.
- Used web logic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Worked on bounded task flows and unbounded task flow.
- Implemented Address Verification service using JAX-WS.
- Implemented Payment Processing service using Axis and WSS4J.
- Also worked as part of testing support team during production release.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Expression Language (EL), Pl/sql, JDeveloper 11g, Oracle Fusion 11g middleware.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Extensively involved in designing software architecture for application in E-Business suite, ADF Faces and ADF Business Components
- Extensively worked on complex screens to provide complex business logic using ADF Business components.
- Developed User Interface components using ADF Page fragments, Task flows, JSPX.
- Developed Java web services to request and reply legacy applications.
- Implemented Partial Page Rendering
- Involved in requirement analysis, meetings with business analyst and solution teams.
- Prepared Test case document for my module.
- Extensively involved in data modeling of the application as part of redesigning and also involved in UI designing.
- Providing Production Support for Oracle EBS
- Created entity objects, view objects, associations and view links as part of ADF Data model.
- Worked with view criteria and programmatically applying view criteria
- Writing service methods in application module implementation.
- Used JDeveloper 11g IDE and Weblogic 10.3 as the application server.
- Worked with creating a domain on Weblogic server and deploying the application on the domain.
Environment: JDeveloper 11g/10.1.3, ADF, Oracle 10g, BC4J, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Oracle EBS, Unix, AOL, Putty, SQL*PLUS.
- A portal that is used across the firm for managing and monitoring the details of the various clients and vendors of the organization. There are many stake holders for this portal. The application business logic was developed using Java.
- Involved in the design and development of the web components using Velocity, Struts, Custom Tags, and Tiles.
- Designed and Implemented Hibernate as Data Access Layer for efficient database management and caching
- Developed and implemented Junit Tests.
- Added new functionality to admin console to create and update rebalance, reconciliation of reports
- Involved in the design and development of Web Services using Java to get data from advice database, real- time cancellations and real-time enrollments
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions according to the requirement
- Created stored procedures in Oracle database to eliminate dynamic sql statements used in advice application and made appropriate changes to the application to call these stored procedures
- Created JMS component adapters to interact with the Oracle database.
- Worked on SQL queries, SQL Tuning, PL/SQL Tuning & Performance Tuning
- Implemented logging using log4j
- Done the unit testing and system Integration testing
- Involved in the defect tracking, fixing and enhancements
Environment: HTML, SQL, Java, J2EE, Java Script, PL/SQL, JDeveloper 11g, ADF 11g, Web Logic.