- 8 - 10 years of total experience, at least 5 years as an Oracle Applications Developer in using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, Forms 6i, Reports, XML, OAF and ADF
- 4 year degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Functional experience on Advanced Pricing, Quoting and Order Management will be a plus
- Experience working with Java, J2EE application development will be a plus
- Experience working migrations tools like SVN, STAT will be a plus
- Working experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be a plus.
- Oracle certifications will be a plus
- Very strong technical experience with Oracle Advanced Pricing module and it’s integration with Quoting, Order Management or other custom applications
- Strong experience and understanding of Oracle Advanced Pricing Data Model, API’s and Interfaces
- Experience troubleshooting Oracle Advanced Pricing and Costing issues
- Functional knowledge on Advanced Pricing setups and configurations
- Development experience of custom pricing formulas and functions.
- Must possess strong skills in Oracle 11i development (RICE components) and customization utilizing Oracle best practice methodology.
- Advanced knowledge and Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle 11i applications including Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Oracle Advanced Pricing
Oracle Applications Advanced Pricing Analyst/Developer
- Analyze the requirements, solution design and create technical specifications based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing for production and development environments.
- Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as needed.