- Over 10 years of experience in Financial Industry and 8 Years of experience as Oracle Functional Consultant.
- Subject Matter Expert in Oracle Functional Implementation and Performed Global Implementations.
- Have good experience in Oracle E - Business Suites, General Ledger, Payables, Procure to Pay, Oracle Retail, iSupplier other Financial Modules.
- Experience in developing date warehouse reporting requirements and creating date mapping documents for the Financials, Procurement and Inventory modules were the key tasks of this implementation.
- Have good experience on WMS, OBIEE and Business Intelligence.
- Have experience in configuration for all P2P (Procure to Pay) and Order to Cash modules including SLA and with E-Btax.
- Performed the setup of new release of Oracle Applications R12 for evaluation that supports either upgrade or new implementation of R12
- E-Business Suite
- Oracle Applications
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- System Administration
- Order Management
- Daily Business Intelligence
- Procurement and Inventory
- E-Business Tax
- Data Warehousing & BI
- Big Data
- Golden Gate
- Oracle retail
- Oracle Utilities
- Tax Wise
- PeopleSoft FMS
- Lotus Notes
Oracle Functional Business System Analyst
- Gathered business requirements, analyzing and documenting stakeholders’ needs. Includes designing of global chart of accounts, multi-org structure, procurement approval process re-engineering, Interfaces, data conversions, Daily Business Intelligence for the Financials, Procurement and Inventory modules were the key tasks of this implementation.
- Developed date warehouse reporting requirements and created date mapping documents.
- Assisted in Business Acceptance Testing/User Acceptance Testing of new development or changes for sign off prior to implementation into production.
- Developed test cases with the detailed test plan, and ensured that all developed test cases are part of a regression test.
- Provided support for the integration, Business Acceptance, User Acceptance test phases of the project.
- Involved in GAP analysis around the identification of design rules and system process flows, User administrative and requirements.
- Identified, tracked, reported and then resolved any issues or problems in a timely manner, communicated any necessary changes to development team.
Oracle Functional Business Analyst
- Oracle Functional Consultant global rollout for the client’s new acquisition which operates through 27 business units, responsible for designing multi-org structure and Intercompany flows, adopting current business processes to the new entities, configuration and testing, data migration and post production support.
- Also review the current processes and propose solutions for fine tuning to optimize the systems built in functionalities such as International taxation and Intercompany etc.
- Oracle Functional Consultant for global implementation of 9 countries in pahse-1, involved in requirements gathering, mapping, gap analysis, conducting CRPs, COA, multi-org and Global consolidation designs.
- Configured for all P2P and Order to Cash modules including SLA and with E-Btax.
Oracle Business System Analyst
- Handled all project activities include preparing the project plan, analyzing business impact of the new design on existing modules.
- Developed strategy for executing the solution, prepare test plan and conduct conference room pilot testing. Implement setup changes related to the new chart of accounts design in all modules.
- Analyze and update purchasing and fixed assets account generators and projects auto accounting.
- Execute General Ledger mass maintenance using account move merge.
- Co-coordinated onsite and offshore team activities for this assignment.
Oracle Financials Consultant
- Oracle Functional Consultant for an Oracle Financials upgrade, from release 11.5.7 to 22.214.171.124.
- Developing the testing strategy, test plan, and scripts, supporting users for testing all custom objects and seeded functionalities, tracking issues and providing support for the issue resolution, training users on new functionalities, developing setup documents, and production cutover-functional checklist.
- Order to Cash and Procure to Pay: Has setup the new release of Oracle Applications R12 for evaluation that supports either upgrade or new implementation of R12.
- Coordinated on-site and offshore development activities for the customizations, system extensions, integrations to the legacy systems.
- Developed user reference manuals and conducted training to the end user groups for the GL, AP, AR, PO and OM modules.
- Oracle Functional Consultant Managed the business process analysis, re-engineering and documentation of the key processes Procure-to-pay, Order-to-cash, month end closing and reconciliations.
- Developed a strategy for merging stand-alone instances into a single instance in order to have better control on procurement and payables processes, where purchasing and payables are on two different instances.
- Oracle Applications 11i Implementation General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Cash Management, OEBS and Purchasing: Oracle Functional Consultant Managed the financials implementation rollout for an insurance client, focused in billing at the Service Level Agreements (SLA), automated bank statement interfaces to the Cash Management module, developed user reference manuals and conducted training to the end user group.
- Oracle Functional Consultant for the full cycle implementation and successfully delivered the solution for the complex requirements on Project budgeting, General Ledger budgeting and cross charge.
- Implemented multiple reporting currencies (MRC), global consolidations and intercompany functionalities
- Oracle Functional Consultant for the upgrade effort of 11.0.3 to 11i developed the upgrade strategy for necessary period end close processes, validations and reconciliations.
- Conducted training to the users on new functionalities introduced in 11i.
- Oracle Functional Consultant implemented all financial modules integrating with legacy billing and inventory systems to the mobile telecommunications client.
- Involved in designing chart of accounts, gather and mapping requirements, fit gap analysis, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Developed functional specifications for the legacy integrations and reference manuals for the users group.
Confidential, Snellville, GA
Branch Operations Supervisor
- Performed statistical analysis of cash flow and budgets to evaluate interest and investment metrics and budget forecasting.
- Evaluated expectations and established midterm and long-term planning to meet costing guidelines, and assisted with all costing-related issues and financial statement preparation and utilization.
- Produced financial reports for each accounting period and maintained integrity of chart of accounts.
- Forecasted and planned future spending and profits.
- Prepared and presented variance analysis reports to the Board of Directors.
- Helped management in identifying monthly financial and operational performance issues, and implemented process improvement strategies that lowered overhead costs to acceptable margins.
- Prepared statutory reports (balance sheet sensitivity to interest rates, derivatives credit risk, pledging), conformity reports (asset concentration, asset quality, capital requirements), internal management reports (liquidity ratios, current assets, liabilities maturity, cash flow), and industrial and financial KPI reports.
- Designed and implemented an improved and efficient reporting system.
- Efforts decreased operational expenses 15% over a 3-year period, and improved staff utilization that minimized customer wait times and improved service levels significantly. Consistently achieved monthly collection quotas.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Assistant Financial Analyst
- Produced 3-year and 5-year pro forma financial statements.
- Drafted key parts of Private Prospectus Memorandum.
- Trained customer service personnel in effectively communicating with, understanding client concerns and issues, and problem solving skills.
- Contributions also included assisting in developing methods to evaluate work performance.