Senior Solutions Manager, Oracle Cloud Services, Erp/scm Financial Services Sme Resume
Redwood Shores, CA
- I am a seasoned Professional Software Development and Delivery Leader, accomplished Senior Cloud Financials/ERP, Technology Advisor and Architect.
- I have built, lead and managed multi - disciplinary Product Management teams to create solutions to address complex business challenges.
- I am an expert in Digital Applications Technology, solution development and deployments in North America and Europe with expertise in various ERP Financials / Supply Chain Cloud systems,
- I have over 25 years’ experience with Software Product Companies with the ability to tell a Product Vision and Value to all levels in and organization.
- I have become a Key Influencer for C-Level Executives leading as the voice of the customer to align product road maps to the organization complete product definition.
- I have helped businesses transform their IT landscape from traditional ERP to public hybrid cloud services.
- I have worked with C-level executives to provide cloud application and technology roadmaps and business cases to drive organizations in “Making the Case for Change” - and then “Executing the Change”.
- Additionally, I have experience in Innovation and understands how to integrate new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to an organization.
- I Proactively learn new solutions/technologies and processes to address seemingly unanswerable questions.
- Over 25 years’ in Vertical Markets- Retail, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Service Industries. Over 10 years leading Product Management Teams which have developed and deployed state of the art Financial, Supply Channel software and services applications within the ERP, BI and CRM software stacks.
- Financial Services, Retail, Service Sector, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, High Technology, Government
- Built strong Industry Relationships, Lead Product Development Teams, Business Development
- Engaged with 3rd Party software / hardware providers to solution build a Complete Product Definition.
Confidential, Redwood Shores CA
Senior Solutions Manager, Oracle Cloud Services, ERP/SCM Financial Services SME
- Delivered complex Cloud Solutions for Oracle technology for Manufactures, Retailers and Financial Services Companies, including Digital Financial (Cloud-GL-AP-AR-Projects, PO, Portal) and Business Intelligence.
- Gathered requirements- Voice of Customer, built and managed solutions for private cloud, public cloud and hybrid environments and managed services, delivered product roadmaps.
- Project Management (SLDC/Agile) rollout of Hybrid Cloud Applications, prepared cost estimates, contract documents SLA review and deliver management presentations/docs for customer.
Confidential, Virginia Beach VA
Group Manager Oracle Solutions
- Group Manager Oracle Consultants, Project Hiring Manager, conducted cloud business process and architecture reviews, needs analysis, managed implementations (SLDC/Agile) with documentation and application setup made strategic recommendations to Government and Commercial Clients.
- Managed and delivered Oracle financials, supply chain and logistics projects for various clients.
- Designed customer focused Cloud solutions (GL/AP/AR/FA/Proj) and managed services.
- Prepared SOW/Proposal documents and delivered management presentations for customer projects.
- Effectively directed and mentor others in critical thinking skills. Proactively engaged with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking, analysis skills and best practices.
Engagement Manager - Business Development Asset Management Consulting
- Responsible for new product/service creation and strategy, program sales, program management, face to client to bring solutions to new and existing customers.
- Identified client business problems and develop solutions in Oracle EBS Suite. Industry focus on Oracle Supply Management Solutions.
Senior Principal Process and Domain
- Responsible for new project startup, program management, implementation programs technical analysis for Industrial Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Aerospace and Defense, solution architecture, project management work for Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft and Siebel system.
- Setup of Applications Financials (GL/AP/AR/FA/Proj) CRM-Siebel, Manufacturing (Inv,PO,WIP,BOM)
- Developed New Products - Oracle Demand to Deliver Solution Development. Managed $2M+ programs.
- Project implementation on Oracle EBS and Siebel applications, (needs analysis, setup, testing go-live).
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Solution Consultant
- Responsible for sales campaigns for Confidential, demonstrations with the Spend Management Solution- Supplier Portal, Analytics and Supplier Score carding.
- Industry Consultant for Consumer Goods, CPG, Retail, Banking
- Territory covered New England and Eastern Canada - increased sales in region by 13%.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Director Solution Architect- EBS and Hosted Managed Services
- Responsible for Oracle Partnership relationship, sales of applications, EBS (Fusion) managed services contracts, consulting and implementation management for Oracle EBS new and existing customers.
- Concentration on Oracle EBS implementations, (Financials, Manufacturing, Service, Configuration) program development and managed/supported $15 Million in project portfolio.
- Frequent speaker at Oracle Open World, Oracle Applications User Group national and local events.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
Senior Consultant/ Business Development
- Lead Architect for Oracle Strategic Accounts - Business on Demand Architect- hosted solutions
- Development team lead for Oracle/Alcoa eAM product development, requirements gathering, development, and testing rollout to 15 customer locations globally.
- Responsible for Oracle Consulting Projects Strategic Account (Oracle Largest Customers), implementation project management with the Order to Cash, Build to Demand, Manufacturing to Forecast, Procure to Pay, eCommerce and Business Intelligence solution set.
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
Senior Consultant and Engagement Manager Asset Management
- Provided technology and project management services to Confidential Body and Assembly Division, reduced maintenance cost by 4% increased project on time performance by 9%.
Confidential, Buffalo NY
Business Development/Project Manager/Development Lead
- Responsible for distribution and manufacturing consulting, project management, software implementation as well as client for EMIS software platform.
- Client consulting on information products organization, strategy and product framework and migrated legacy technology to UNIX/Windows based applications.
- Increased Information Products revenue from $8M to $24M in a three-year period.
- Created Specializing in Distribution and Manufacturing consulting with new and existing clients, both domestic and multi-nationals. Supported distributor network in APAC and Europe.
Confidential, Buffalo NY
- Responsible for hourly work force of 38. Increased sales and production output by 18%.
- Reduced product cost, scrap and rework by 11%.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes