- 8 years of expertise in OBIEE 12c, OBIEE 11G/10G, BI Publisher and BI administrator Repository tools.
- Played major role in upgrading fromOBIEE 126.96.36.199.12 to OBIEE 12C, OBIA 188.8.131.52.1 , and ODI11g.
- Installed OBIA 184.108.40.206.1 , OBIEE 220.127.116.11.0 and ODI 18.104.22.168 on one sever and applied platform patches and installed OBIEE 12 C on the second server.
- Involved in the configuration by running the Configapps.sh and Config.sh for the OBIEE and ODI.
- Experience with Weblogic server and Enterprise manager in OBIEE 11g.
- Performed Three - Way-Merge to embedding the new functionally of RPD which comes with OBIA 22.214.171.124.1 with our custom RPD (OBIEE 126.96.36.199.12 ).
- Good knowledge on Data Warehousing concepts like star and Snowflake Schema Methodologies along with the Strong Banking domain skills and experienced IT project lifecycle in a banking environment as the OBIEE Report Developer and ODI Developer.
- Responsibility includes involvement in gathering business requirements, analysis, design, data modeling, development, which include in designing ETL Process, building and configuring repository.
- Actively involved setting up OBIEE and BI Publisher across multiple server locations
- Integrated the BI Publisher with Oracle EBS, BI Answers, Reports, and Dashboards, to generate standardized reports.
- Designed and developed the OBIEE/ Metadata Repository using OBIEE Admin tool by importing the required objects (Dimensions and Facts) with integrity constraints into Physical Layer.
- Created the star schemas, dimensional hierarchies, Aggregations, Fragmentation in Business Model layer in OBIEE Admin tool based on the requirements for these Subject Areas.
- Experience in configuringSecurity Settings(groups, roles, access/query/report privileges) and schedulingiBots/Agents for OBIEE 10g and OBIEE 11g.
- Configured LDAP security in Console for the newly created provider as per as the business rules.
- Involved in creating Master Repository and Work Repository for ODI 188.8.131.52.0 .
- In Topology layer involved in creating the Data Servers, physical server the Physical architecture, Logical architecture schema and Context in ODI 184.108.40.206.0 .
- Setup the Model for the source database and target database and loading the required Data Store by using Reverse Engineering Modules in ODI 220.127.116.11.0 .
- Developed Informatica Mappings/Mapplets using various Transformations for Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from Multiple Sources and Creating Workflows & Tasks, and Scheduling using Workflow Manager.
- Excellent knowledge on the ODI Knowledge Modules such as LKM, IKM, CKM, JKM, RKM, SKM.
- Expertise with developing dynamic and interactive Dashboards with drill-down drill-across capabilities, and Web Catalog using Oracle Business Intelligence Tool.
- Expertise in Business Model development with Dimensions, Hierarchies, Measures, Aggregation Rules, Time Series & Caching.
- Worked with BI Publisher to report real time data to the users.
- Interacted with Business Analyst to understand the business requirements and also designed the ETL Mapping specifications for ETL Mappings of Data warehouse.
- Experience with Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Source Analyzer, Transformation developer, Mapping Designer, Repository manager.
- Experienced with designing ETL execution plan and scheduling task using DAC.
- Performed the Performance tuning to the ETL code at the Database, Mapping, Session and workflow levels.
- Performed coordination with the offshore team for all OBIEE andETL Informaticadeliverables with daily status calls and follow up on gap items on daily basis.
ETL Tools: ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) 11g/12c.
Data Modeling: Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Modeling, Star Join Schema Modeling, Snowflake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling, Oracle Designer, MS Visio.
DBMS: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MS Access, Excel, Teradata (Fast-Load, Multi-Load, Fast Export, BTEQ), ODBC
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
OLAP/Reporting Tools: OBIEE 11x/10.1.3.x, BI Admin tools 18.104.22.168, BI Publisher, Crystal Reports XI R2,Business Objects22.214.171.124, OBIA 7.9.x, Scheduler (Agents/iBots)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ 2008/2003/2000/ NT/98/95
Other tools: VISIO, SQL *Loader, Putty, SQL Navigator 5.5.
- Participated in the Requirements Gathering of the various work streams by meeting with the business user and base lining the details. Installed configured and administrated OBIEE 11G.
- Installation of Siebel Analytics/OBIEE and related components for development, QA and production environments.
- Worked on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within the BI environment which can be used as the catalyst toward driving more responsive interaction between users and data.
- Worked on Configuration & Application Deployment Management.
- Designed and developed Performance Measurement Dashboards/ Reports that are Dynamic & Interactive with drilldown, drill across capabilities split reports for summary & details information, and local & global filters using Oracle BI Presentation Services.
- Developed different kinds of Reports (pivots, charts, tabular) using global and local Filters.
- Enhance performance of Reports/ Dashboards by implementing the Aggregate tables, Materialized Views, Table partitions and managing Cache.
- Worked on Metadata Repository objects and also Web catalog Objects which include Dashboards, Reports, Pages and Folders.
- Customized Purchase Orders, GL, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Procurement and Spend Analytics, Order Management, Inventory reports using OBIEE 11g.
- Implemented data level security (Location Managers, Sales Executives etc.) using Session.
- Variables by creating content filter in dimension table in rpd.
- Installed ODI. Set up the ODI connection with Oracle, oracle SQL Server and flat files.
- Troubleshoot the ODI connection with oracle by fixing the tnsnames.ora file.
- Implemented object level security for both repository objects and web objects by creating users and groups in repository and web catalog groups in the Presentation Services.
- Created Dimensional Hierarchies and Level Based measures, worked on Expression Builders and Calculation Wizards to generate certain expressions.
- Created ODI packages, scenarios using interfaces, variables, procedure
- Performance tuned the OBIEE126.96.36.199interfaces.
- Extensively worked on developingData modelbased onSTARschema concept usingOBIEE 11g Administration Toolfor current and future reporting requirement.
- Customized Oracle BIEEMetadata Repository using Siebel Analytics/OBIEE Admin Tool by importing some of the required objects with integrity constraints into Physical Layer.
- Performed implementation from OBIEE11g to OBIEE12C.
- Configured LDAP server to Authenticate users and implemented both object level and data level security based on roles and responsibilities.
- Performed Unit, Integration and Regression testing to validate reports and mappings.
Environment: OBIEE 188.8.131.52,OBIEE 12C, ODI 12.2.1,BI Publisher, BI Admin tools 184.108.40.206.0 , SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Windows, Web Logic Server 11gR1 PS3, Financial Analytics, HR ( Human Resources) Analytics.
Confidential - Westlake, TX
- Created and developed the ODI Interface metadata mappings to extract the data from Exhibition Event Master and EBS Apps to consolidate the data into Enterprise data warehouse.
- Involved in system performancetuningto improve the performance from OBIEE report/dashboard wise and RPD.
- Designed Aggregate Tables modeled the repository for improving performance of reports.
- Identified Gaps by analyzing the Datamart instance and provision of alternative solutions as well as recommendation of changes to databases.
- Designed ETL mappings for bringing in data from various data sources using ODI.
- Identified the fact and dimension tables, designed the Kimball Matrix, created the data mapping field matrix
- Developed multiple Dimensions with multiple Drill-Down Hierarchies in Business Model Layer and customization of Presentation catalogs in Presentation Layer
- Configured more than 90 Measures in the Business Model Layer that are not critical to performance and mapped them to multiple logical source tables
- Developed Time Series objects for computing Year Ago, YTD, MTD, WTD measures. Also created Fragmentation content for few fact tables
- Involved in data model designs and assisted in ETL design mappings using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to extract the data.
- Modify existing ETL jobs in Oracle Data Integrator(ODI).
- Develop data extracts from the data warehouse environment using ODI.
- Creating variables, sequences, user functions, scenarios, procedures, interfaces and packages in ODI.
- Created Roles/Groups in OBIEE to provide the access to multiple departments without relying on the responsibilities.
- Integrated LDAP server in order to authenticate the users along with Native authentication. Maintained the groups in LDAP and applied the security on user level.
- Built Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, use of global prompts and Presentation variables
- Extensively worked on complex Interfaces which involved slowly changing dimensions.
- Created Complex procedures and used them in the interfaces to load the data to simplify the interface design. Automated the schema name using ODI interface function in procedures.
- Customized requests and modified the OBIEE Dashboard using cascading style sheets
- Created different types of Customized Reports (Drilldown, Aggregation) to meet client requirements
- Performed Unit, Integration, and Regression testing to validate report and mapping
- Respectively participated in weekly Project status meetings and communicated effectively with Project Managers
Environment: OBIEE 220.127.116.11.x, BI Publisher, Oracle 11g, ODI 18.104.22.168, SQL, PL/SQL.