- 9.1 years of experience in Oracle e - Business Suite Modules with in-depth experience in implementation, upgrade and support of software applications.
- Hands on experience with R12 and R11i Implementation, Upgrade and Support of Oracle Applications financial and supply chain modules.
- Expertise in Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Bill Of Materials, OTM, GTM, Work in Process, AR, AP and GL Modules.
- Experience in working with business in various industries like, Logistics & SCM, Manufacturing, Services, Telecommunications, Distributions and Financial Services.
- Extensive experience in Requirement gathering, Solution design, Setup configuration, Testing, Data Migration, Documentation, Period End closing, consolidation and Post Implementation Production support.
- Experience in system admin activities like creation and maintenance of users, creating responsibilities, etc.
- Knowledge on importing data from Sub-Ledger Modules (AR, AP)
- Worked on Customization and Development Reports under Oracle Apps.
- Good knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles “GAAP”.
- Competent in understanding the functionality of the core Oracle Financial modules and their interplay in the overall accounting structure of an organization.
- Developed business process flows, identified risk points and suggested risk mitigating control measures.
- A strong team player, and adaptable to a variety of roles.
- Also, possess the ability to analyze situations and offer innovative cost effective solutions.
Functional: Business Requirements Analysis, Gap Analysis, Process mapping and Oracle Applications functional setup
ERP: Oracle Financials and Supply chain (R12 and R11i)
Modules: OTM, GTM, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, i-Procurement and Purchasing.
Working and Process Flow Knowledge: Cash Management, Order Management, InventoryInternet expenses, i-Procurement and Project Costing
Languages and tools: Reasonable understanding of SQL, MS-Office tools
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Oracle Cloud SCM Functional resource
- Analyze the Upgrade Requirements and strategize the migration of customizations to Release 12 instance.
- Identification of GAPs & proposal of Solution.
- Preparing of all of the Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Data Mapping Documents (DMD) and Functional Testing Documents.
- Carry out Data Mapping for data conversions.
- Worked on Oracle the setup of the Cloud Order to Cash Processes.
- Worked on the setups of Oracle Advance Pricing Module defining modifiers, qualifiers, custom attributes, attribute mappings, defining pricing formulas.
- Worked on defining the primary and secondary pricing in oracle Advance Pricing
- Worked on the creation of coupons, discounts and surcharges in Oracle Advance Pricing
- Worked on the setups of the freight and special charges in Oracle Advance Pricing
- Involved in implementation, testing and postproduction support ofOracle Channel Revenue Management
- Involved in troubleshooting issues on Transaction Import Program in Oracle INV module.
- Involved in configuration of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) - Business Process Monitor, Automation Agent, Saved Query, Saved Condition, Complex Expression, Action Check, User Access, Custom Action, Smart Link and Manager, Screen Set and Menu Layout
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and design of the application.
- Worked with the client team to understand the current Business Process.
- Worked on Channel Revenue Management modules of Supplier Ship Debit, Channel Rebate, Point of Sale Management, Price Protection, AR Deductions Settlement.
- Worked on the setups of Oracle Trade Management - worked on Sales Force Automation, Trade Promotion Management, Claim and Deduction Management, Indirect Sales Management, Supplier Ship and Debit process, Price Protection, etc.
- Worked on the Channel Revenue Management module - worked on channel rebate and point of sale management including quota allocation, budget management, worked on the account manager dashboard, chargebacks, deductions, third party accruals, soft funds, etc.
- Worked on the setups of Channel Revenue Management - including the setting up of activities, categories, rules, performing the customer setups, setting up buying groups, enabling MOAC, etc.
- Conducted CRP and UAT sessions with the business users.
- Developed test plans and scripts and conducted testing for quality assurance.
- Worked on Post production support and resolved the issues.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Analyzing existing setup and extending the same to the New-operating unit.
- Developing new solution as per the change in the Business.
- Testing the new developed components and custom objects as per the business need.
- Successfully completed UAT Functional and now in ITC Phase.
- Understanding the current Business process and preparation of As-Is documentation.
- Designing of To-Be process and Identification of Gaps.
- Setup Configuration - BR100 Preparation & Mapping of Business Process
- Conducting CRP 1 Testing and CRP 2 Testing to super users.
- Conducting UAT - End to End Integration testing
- Performing out the Production Setups.
- Module owner Training.
- Post production support
- Functional Business Support, and resolving day-to-day critical issues.
- Creation of TAR with Oracle team for Standard Functionality issues.Shipping
- Worked on Inbound and Outbound interfaces in Oracle Shipping with 3PL Logistics carriers
- Worked on defining the Shipping Document sets
- Worked on Pick Release rules
- Worked on setting up Shipping parametersOTM
- Involved in configuration of Oracle Transportation Management - Business Process Monitor, Automation Agent, Saved Query, Saved Condition, Complex Expression, Action Check, User Access, Custom Action, Smart Link and Manager, Screen Set and Menu Layout.
- Designed various tender and general notifications by creating XSL, configured Style sheet Profile and Out XML Profile in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)Order Management
- Implemented Quote Management system through OM which reduced the ‘Quote to Order’ process time
- Available to Promise (ATP) and Auto-Scheduling functionality configuration reduced the Scheduling process time and enhanced customer service level
- Drop ship Functionality was setup to enable the OM team to ship the goods directly to Customers from Supplier warehouse.
- Internal Sales Order/Internal Requisition process was configured to establish a simplified Intercompany sale across operating Units
- RMA and Approval Management functionality setup reduced the process time in Customer Returns managementInventory
- Key setups like Flex fields, Organization, Inventory Parameters, UOM, Sub inventory, stock locator, Item Attribute control, Item Template and Transaction Type
- Established an Item Category and Item Cataloging for their products.
- Defined a ABC Analysis and Cycle Count
- Established Customer Item and Customer Item Cross Reference
- Established a process for smooth month end closing procedure in Inventory
Environment: Oracle Apps Release 12.1.3/11.5.10 e-Business suite (Advance Pricing, OM, Sourcing, AME, PO, i-Supplier, INV)
Confidential, Miami, FL
Oracle Apps Functional Consultant
- As a SCM Functional Consultant implemented financial modules: Order Management, Inventory, Shipping, Bill of Material, Discrete Manufacturing and Work in Process, Material Resource Planning Release 12 of Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Worked on a GAP Analysis and prepared functional documents for the GAPs identified
- Worked on the Outside Processing Functionality in Oracle WIP.
- Performed all the setups and configurations for BOM module.
- Worked on the setups of BOM, Shipping, WIP, OM, INV module
- Implemented TCA in Oracle AR Module
- As part of Production Support team was involved in supporting the users for issues with performance, data and training. Was also involved in support the month end and quarter end process including helping reconcile and fixing of interface issues.
- Implemented Outbound interfaces for INV and OM modules.
Confidential, Edison, New Jersey
Worked as a project member in the Oracle Financials side of modules
- As a Functional Consultant implemented the following modules: OM, Shipping, INV, BOM modules.
- Worked on the Functional mapping of data Conversions & Enhancements for OM, INV and BOM modules
- Worked on the setups for the BOM module, defining Models, Options, Option Classes, Bundles, etc.
- Worked on the setups for AME including the AME Rules, Actions, Attributes, Conditions, etc.
- Worked on the setups of the WIP Module.
- Preparing BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
- Configured Oracle OM, Advance pricing and Shipping and simultaneously created BR100 documentation for the setups.
- Setup the Approval Hierarchies in Oracle Purchasing module.
- Involved in troubleshooting issues on Item Import Program in Inventory module.
- Created test scripts for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) in TE040 documentation with detailed testing of all the above modules.
- Completed Multi-Org configuration by creating a new Organization Structure for DORIIS by creating new Business Group, Legal Entity, Ledgers, Operating Unit and Inventory Orgs.
- Conducted Regression testing to examine the effects of a new Org on the previous Org.
- Successfully provided Technical and Functional support to the users, testers and Business System Analysts.
- Provided with useful training to the users in OM, INV and Shipping Modules.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
Oracle SCM Functional Analyst
- Worked on setup configurations including Flex Field Values & Value Sets, OM Order Types & Workflows, Pricelist Shipping/Picking parameters, Release rules, profile options, lookups & module specific shared entities & objects and their integration.
- Adapt in reviewing and analyzing the 'as-is' business scenarios, processes and activities, evaluating end user requirements and custom designing solutions and troubleshooting any problems in the process.
- Defined the Approval Hierarchies, Document Security, Streamlined the Receiving process, Setup the Matching Process in Purchasing module
- Defined the Accounting Rules and Invoicing Rules in oracle AR module to drive deferred revenue as well as upfront revenue.
- Worked with end users to document the business processes & functional requirements also providing them with training materials
- Worked very extensively on understanding the proposed 100% customized business logic of the Business in building the customized solutions for Shipping on OA framework Technology based on the legacy of Oracle application E-business suite 11.5.10. All the above bases business logic was captured in OA Framework code.
- Coordinated activities with Implementation team on creating test plans & documents, conduct unit testing, correcting bugs and re-testing while meeting project deadlines. Facilitated discussions with end-users / managers to gather functional requirements.
- Coordinated with client through Conference calls and WEBEX sessions to get the requirements and coordinating with the technical team for fixing the issues for proper deliverables to the client.
- Provided KT sessions to the testing and the technical teams.
- Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.9/11.5.10 e-Business suite (OM, AR, Accounts Payable, INV, Shipping, Advanced Pricing)
Oracle Apps Consultant
Environment: Oracle Applications - 11.5.10
- Defined Accounting Flex Field Structure, Security Rules, Assigned Security Rules Setup, Define Cross-Validation Rules.
- Defined Period Types, Accounting Calendar, Currencies, Conversion Rate Types, Enter Daily Rates, Set of Books.
- Defined Journal Sources, Journal Categories, Shorthand Aliases
- Implemented Oracle Cash Management for Bank reconciliation.
- Performed Bank Reconciliation.
- Trained users on Cash Management and General ledger.
- Fully participated in Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and authored user’s manuals.
- Writing and executing detail manual test scripts in Mercury Test Director.
- Developed input test data and expected results for test plans.
- Researched testing errors for resolution and documented all defects in detail with attachments, before passing on to the senior business analysts for further review.
- Interacted with the end users to get necessary feedbacks.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.9/11.5.10 e-Business suite (OM, AR, Accounts Payable, INV, Shipping, Advanced Pricing)
- Implemented the Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management modules.
- Defined three inventory organizations as per the company’s requirement.
- Completed required setups for the Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management modules.
- Defined transaction types for order processing such as standard order, RMA - Credit Only and RMA - Credit after receipt.
- Assigned document sequences for each of the transaction types.
- Defined Item categories, Inter-Org transfer, Freight Carriers. Sub-inventories and organization parameters.
- Defined approval limits for purchasing approvals as required by the company.
- Did the required setups for i-supplier.
- Did setups for modifiers and qualifiers and provided the pricing solutions as per the client requirements.
- Helped in setting up the UPS integration.
- Maintained customer and supplier master.
- Loaded the bin locations and created combinations for setting each item as default for individual bin locations.
- Provided a workaround for UPC codes and Tariff codes required by the client.
- Defined Shipping Parameters and document sets for Pick Release and Ship Confirm.
- Defined jobs, employees and buyers.
- Created shipping document sets, price lists and modifiers.
- Helped in data mapping and data conversions.
- Created functional design specifications for both the inventory item search and item available date to be displayed on the sales order form.
- Conducted CRP and end user training.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite 188.8.131.52