- 28 years’ IT experience and more than 20 years’ experience providing operational leadership and Oracle support to various clients
- Director and Practice lead for advanced technology initiatives
- SOA Architect and Oracle Fusion Middleware specialist
- Seasoned Oracle professional with hands on development and implementation across all years of experience
- Certified Oracle Specialist and Certified Scrum Master
Oracle Software & Tools: Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Weblogic 10g, 11g, and 12c, Oracle AS 10g, 9iAS, 9iDS, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Designer 2000, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Portal, Oracle Developer 2000, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Server Manager, SQL DBA, SQL Plus, Oracle Case 5.1, JYACC Jam 4gl, SQL Forms, SQL Menu, SQL Report, SQL Plus, Oracle iFS, SSL/PKI, Oracle Database 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x, Oracle Case Dictionary, Solaris
Databases: Oracle 6 thru Oracle 12c, RAC, Database Design and tuning, Database Administration, Data Architect
Software, Tools, Languages: BPM, BPEL, Java (web services, classes, beans), Oracle ADF, Oracle Webcenter, XML, SQL and PL/SQL, HTML, Apache, Tomcat, Eclipse, C, ER Win, Jyacc JAM, PowerBuilder 3.0, Foxpro 2.0, Clipper, dBase III & IV, COBOL, FORTRAN, PASCAL, 6502 Assembler, Novel Netware, Telnet, Intermec Star Node, EDI
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows, OS X, iOS, Droid
Hardware: PC, Mainframe, Clustered Configurations, Blades, Virtual Machine, IR/Bar Code readers, RF Readers
Methodologies: Service Oriented Architecture, SOA Maturity assessment, SOA Governance, Application interface design, Agile/Scrum, Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Client/Server and Web/Host Architecture and Application Development, Business Process Analysis, Data Flow Modeling, Entity Relationship Modeling, Functional Hierarchical Modeling, System Architecture Planning and Design, Test Planning, Training, and On - Site Implementation
Senior Technical Lead
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the Bureau’s Service Oriented Architecture for integration of key systems
- Tasks included project management and planning, coding key components, and training and mentoring client and team members
- Senior Technical Lead to the Confidential Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network for the Oracle Fusion Middleware and UCM modernization project.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of the upgrade of Oracle Fusion Middleware and UCM
- Developed technical documentation and presentations for the client to provide insight and clarity into various projects
- Developed proposal documentation and reference material
Senior Technical Lead
- Senior Tech Lead on the Oracle Delivery Center project for the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Responsible for Strategic planning and guidance for Oracle projects within the Oracle Delivery Center (ODC).
- Trained and mentored other team members on technologies such as SOA, BPM, and other related technologies used in the ODC.
- Developed technical documentation and presentations for the client to provide insight and clarity into the projects being done at the SEC.
- Developed governance and best practices for other Oracle projects at the SEC.
- Performed development and administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware components including Weblogic server, Webcenter, and BPEL process manager.
Analyst, Oracle HRM
- Work with senior level and "C" level managers to provide solution recommendations and planning for enterprise solutions.
- Consult on mobile application implementations that in corporate Oracle Fusion Middleware and ADF technologies.
- Produce reference architecture for mobile application implementation and Oracle Webcenter, ADF, and other SOA components.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Analyst, Oracle HRM
- Provided functional and technical analysis for implementing functionality into Oracle HCM/HRM modules for the Confidential .
- Consulted the city CIO on the implementation of BPM and SOA architecture and best practices for implementing business alignment strategies as recommended to the city by Gartner.
- Produced SOA and Mobile architecture prototypes for the city’s mobile and business alignment strategies.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Business Development and Technology Strategist for Oracle fusion Middleware
- New business capture including proposal writing focusing on technical content for RFP and RFI requests.
- Develop prototype applications and candidate client architectures combining Oracle specific tools and other vendor tools including open source products.
- Perform development and administration with Oracle Fusion Middleware on various projects.
- Administered Oracle Fusion Middleware components including Webcenter, Weblogic server, and BPEL process manager.
- Prepare and conduct technology presentations internally, for trade shows, and for external customers.
- Director for Service Oriented Architecture and Oracle Fusion Middleware Practice.
- Responsible for Employee hiring, enrichment and retention.
- Responsible for Practice strategies for identifying and developing proficiencies in emerging technologies.
- Developed Client relationships and develop custom client solutions based on SOA and Oracle Fusion technologies.
- Lead architect on various SOA/ Oracle Fusion Middleware implementations
- Including development and administration for all projects (all projects were Oracle Fusion Middleware and included all components of the Fusion Middleware technology stack)
- Lead architect for the NYSIF DBL Claimant fulfillment SOA process
- Performed an assessment of current capabilities and implemented a plan to recover their previous attempts to build the architecture
- Architecture included custom Oracle Fusion Middleware applications, Oracle Financials customization, interfaces to various COTS applications, and EDI with external entities
- Built various SOA components and worked with a team of developers as key resource to lead the team and resolve technical issues as they arose.
- Developed test plans and provided key role support for SOA testing.
- Lead architect for the HRSD Integration Modernization SOA project
- Developed components to support integration as well as data ware house capabilities at HRSD
- Performed maturity assessment for HRSDs current SOA implementation and laid out a modernization plan for HRSDs integration projects
- Built the Pilot project to demonstrate SOA Design concepts including SDO, Workflow, Adapters, Business Process Modeling, XML modeling, and various diagramming techniques.
- Developed test plans and provided key role support for SOA and data warehouse testing.
SOA and Integration Lead
- Prototype application to provide Confidential reference architecture that implemented BPEL orchestration of web services.
- Wrote web services and adapters and deployed on IBM Websphere to provide integration with Oracle centric architecture.
- Integrated the City’s HTE application and their Maximo application. BPEL integration was implemented and is currently supporting operations at the City.