- Around 7 years of experience in all phases of implementation as a Techno - Functional Consultant.
- Experienced in all phases of implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud using offerings like Workforce Deployment (Global HR), Workforce Development (Performance Management, and Goal Management) and Compensation Management and Benefits.
- Completed 2 end to end Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud implementations from requirement gathering, analysis, estimation, design, development, testing, maintenance and support.
- Experienced in creating workflows, setting up security profiles.
- Proficient wif Ticket resolutions and effective communication wif client.
- Effectively communicated wiforaclesupport (SRs) to resolve issues in timely manner.
- Extensive noledge on initial project setups like creating users, managing roles, creating LDG, LE, Location.
- Experienced in handling of Support Issues. Workbench Business analysis skills and noledge in SDLC.
- Technical skills: Extensive noledge of HCM Data Loader (HDL), HCM Spreadsheet Loader, PBL, HCM Extracts, BIP, OTBI reporting and Fast Formula. Worked meticulously wif technical resources on data integrity, data conversion, and data mapping.
- Experienced in OracleHCMBenefits, Global HR and Performance and Goal management - Configuring Life Events, Configuring Plan Types, Plans, Eligibility Profiles & Leave of Absences. Open Enrollment setups & issues, worked on defining Rates and Configuring Dependents for Health, Life & Disability plans.
- Creating Benefit groups and Processing Life events, addressing life events issues, creating fast formulas wif person selection rule etc.
- Process workflow setting goals, Employee Self-Evaluation and Manager Evaluation, Participant feedback, approval review and meetings and Set Next Periods Goals.
- Oracle HCM Cloud Solution (R 11, 12 and 13)
- Oracle Applications: Global HR, Goal Management, Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll, HDL, PBL, HCM Extracts, Spreadsheet Loader, BI and OTBI Reporting and Fast Formula.
- Programming language: SQL, PL/SQL
- Operating systems:Windows, UNIX.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, and Access, etc.)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud - Technical Consultant
- Involved in the Data Loading/Conversions usingHCMData loader (HDL) and Spreadsheet Loaders which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Contracts data, Work relationships data, Salary info etc.
- Worked on PBL (Payroll Batch Loader) to load the Payroll data components.
- Expertise in resolving HCM Data Loader issues and has good understanding on HDL errors.
- Actively participated in data mapping of the Workday and Fusion Application Business Objects during conversion process.
- Developed customHCMData Loader templates for various business objects for seamless data conversion.
- Developed complex reports using OTBI and BI Publisher for Global HR, Payroll, and OTL.
- Developed Fast Formulas in Payroll.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud - Techno-Functional Consultant
- Interacted wif client during the Implementation process, involved in requirement gathering, prepared process requirement documents, analyzed their existing business process and mapped it wif Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Conducted functional and technical workshops to make the client familiar wif Fusion HCM cloud functionality and features.
- Performed Starter steps like create Implementation users, view all data roles, load/manage Geographies
- Conducted sessions for technical objects required for Conversions, Reports, HCM Extracts and Integrations/Interfaces.
- Worked on maintaining separate issue logs for conversion and functional/technical during all phases of implementation.
- Created security profiles and monitored security processes.
- Created OTBI, BIP reports for employee hire and employee transfer reports.
- Fixed issues related to Setups/ Configuration, Personalization, and Interfaces.
- Was involved on production support of various HRMS modules including HR and Benefits.
- Involved in User Interface functional testing.
- Knowledge transfer to Business team and documenting the best practices to follow for any Core HR and Benefits transactions, processes etc.
- Addressing Benefits open enrollment issues daily.
- Processing/Backing out the life events in Benefits Service Center to make sure that the employee doesn’t see any issues during the open enrollment period.
- Worked on Leave of Absence issues and its impact on Benefit enrollments.
- Leading theOracleHCMCloud Benefits from SIT through go live.
- Worked on Global Transfers issues and its impact on Benefit Enrollments. Resolved the issue related to Health and life plans that are caused by Global Transfers.
- Validating the Pay Cheques to make sure all the Benefit elements/pre-tax deductions are coming out correctly.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California, USA
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
- Gatheird requirements, questionnaire sign off, MD 50 and MD 120 documentations.
- Prepared data mapping plans for converting different data components such as Tasks, Benefits, Demographic information, Loans, Pension related data, Hiring data.
- Created Custom Security for Oracle HCM Cloud which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Loaded Core HR, payroll data using HDL and PBL.
- Developed OracleFusion BI Reports, OTBI andHCMExtracts, custom reports and Benefits interfaces using integratedoracleBusiness Intelligence Publisher (BIP) andHCMExtracts.
- Prepared Workers Compensation audit reports. dis entails gathering quarterly statements of deposits and filings and federal tax statements. Reconciling quarterly payroll summary reports to worker's compensation reports.
- Configured Performance Process workflow setting goals, Employee Self-Evaluation and Manager Evaluation, Participant feedback, approval review and meetings and Set Next Periods Goals.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and training to develop and encourage employeeperformance. Meet wif staff on a timely basis for the purpose of conductingperformance evaluation and providing feedback.
- Worked on Performance template, Sections, contents and items.
- Created performance document and integrate it wif Goals.
- Configured multiple performance Rating models for templates and sections.
- Extensively worked on Questionnaire templates for performance documents.
- Created Eligibility Profiles to enable each BU to access their individual performance templates.
- Configured performance role for participant evaluation.
- Worked on Performance Template Sections, section details, Section processing, ratings, weighting and calculations
- Handled Cloud Upgrade/Patch updates, Cloud Testing, Support & Maintenance.
- Goal Deployment and Management (Organization Goals and Employee Goals)
- Served as a functional analyst wifin the Human Resources department, supporting the day-to-day operations ofOracleCloud (Fusion) Goals Management and Performance Management used for mid-year and year-end evaluations.
- Created and update goals in a central library. Performance goals are used in goal plans, performance documents, and talent reviews. Development goals that are used in a development plan, succession plans, and talent reviews.
- Managed and updated business periods that tie worker goal plans and worker performance documents.
- Managed groups of common performance goals and assign them to employees.
- Extended support as and when required in project, which include co-ordination wif support teams, and additional requirement analysis.
- Worked asfunctional consultant as part ofOracleHRMS implementation forOracleCore HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
- Explored and analyzed the functionality of the various offerings present in Fusion Applications.
- Prepared end-user documentation and training materials for implementation.
- Gatheird requirements from the business users document and initiated the development process after requirement sign-off.
- Managed recruitment using applicant tracking system and talent pool. Alsoimplemented HR policies handbook, orientation process, training and HRISupgrades.
- Ran the Extract process to generate the cross-reference files from Fusion required for Coexistence.
- Involved in conducting CRP1, CRP2, test data preparation and test scenario preparation.
- Developed Custom Reports, Analysis and Dashboards using BIP and OBIEE.
- Verified existing PL/SQL packages and develop new ones as required by the HRIS team.
- Developed CustomHCMExtracts to integrate third party application like Team Locator (TL).
- Improved workflow and processes through system integration, streamlinedreporting, and security.
Oracle Apps Functional Consultant
- Involved in gathering and documenting the tasks and the task lists required for the Fusion applications Co-Existence Implementation wif PeopleSoft 9.1HCMapplication wifOracle.
- Implemented project to integrate PeopleSoft 9.1 Human capital Management wif Fusion Applications Compensation Workforce Management through Co-existence (HR2HR).
- Work wif change management team and coordinate migration of changes from Development, test and prod environments.
- Involve in functional testing, prepare test scenarios, test cases and test data for regression and functional test cycles.
- Worked on employee information and various needs of Reporting. dis Project was focused extensively on the customization of HRMS using People Tools and the Reporting Tools.
- Configured the PeopleSoft system using the Domain Value Maps (DVMs) to extract the data in the fusion understandable format by FT EXTRACT process.
- Configured and ran a Compensation cycle in fusion applications for the employees populated from PeopleSoft.
- Loaded the back feed from Fusion applications to the PeopleSoft 9.1HCMas the source of the data is still in PeopleSoft using FT LOAD proces